Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like his hat.

We need more hats.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Then the elves and orcs wouldn't need to be at war.
    Doubtful, the orcs will never leave the night elves alone and the writers will always have them getting slaughtered to improve the perceived strength of the orcs.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty interesting. Small things like this make the story so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Doubtful, the orcs will never leave the night elves alone and the writers will always have them getting slaughtered to improve the perceived strength of the orcs.
    I swear, every post you make is complaining about how Blizzard hates night elves. Let it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    There Everywhere O.o

#boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Has his dragon form been shown in MoP yet? I'm just wondering if he's grown into a drake yet or if he's still a whelp.
    any drake you see is about 100 yrs old
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    any drake you see is about 100 yrs old
    Unless Wrathion is magically messed with, he'll be a whelp for a long time.

As a side note, those Blacktalon posse of his are either mercenaries-turned-loyalists, or what are known as the "Dragonsworn."

It is impossible for any of them to be Black Dragons. For one, Wrathion would know and have them killed, and secondly, as of the end of the legendary rogue quest, all other Black dragons (Aside from Wrathion, and possibly those on Outland) are dead.

Anyway possible that Wrathion is possessed by Sargeras? Kinda toying with us until he is able to Welcome in a new world of Chaos as he opens up the doors for the legion to come through? Kinda like How he Possessed the mind of Medivh before he was even born?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Anyway possible that Wrathion is possessed by Sargeras? Kinda toying with us until he is able to Welcome in a new world of Chaos as he opens up the doors for the legion to come through? Kinda like How he Possessed the mind of Medivh before he was even born?
    Unlikely. Sargeras ceased to be back in the War of the Ancients, casting him into some sort of limbo, according to Knaak and Blizzard. The part of Sargeras' essence that was part of Medivh is either inhabiting someone else or has been lurking and hiding since his death. As far as our knowledge, Wrathion isn't corrupted (which he shouldn't be imo, he's got that right sort of personality that reminds me of Batman; Makes him a much more likeable character/anti-hero), but if he was, it's probably going to be because of the Old Gods (as per "following in his father's footsteps" sort of thing).

I've only seen the one at Niuzao Temple.

Still, this new world thing, Wrathion could be more like his father than he claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah I also think that "Two Princes" is Wrathion and Anduin Wrynn.

Possibly Anduin, possibly Sabellian
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.