I can clearly imagine Super Worgen 1-3. But what does a Super Worgen 4 (and 5 for that matter) look like? A big red furball?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I can clearly imagine Super Worgen 1-3. But what does a Super Worgen 4 (and 5 for that matter) look like? A big red furball?

this is Super worgen 4

EDIT: first img was way too big
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    super worgen f4 is the human form with the same fur patterns and hair as goku/vegeta

super worgen 5 is a gray/silver haired version

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They need a cell voice to do that

it would be *sun glasses*

perfect

YEEAAAAHHHHH!

A good Pun. I can die happy now.

This is not a DBZ thread without this :

Michael Phelps Goes Super Saiyan

Also anyone played the DBZ game for Kinect?
    My kids and i enjoy the last few DBZ / Naruto fighting games, but this one looks..... Meh at best.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    kinet is bad mkay

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 10:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 12:23 AM ----------

^^ TFS Nappa voice ... everytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Raditz?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    What about Raditz?
    for him just going super saiyan 1 counts

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 06:36 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    <Yamcha/Gohan>

omg. that Mr bean and Chichi crossover is fucking hilarious XD

Btw, is the original Dragon ball series worth watching? i know there aint much fighting like in DBZ, but is it worth watching just for the story then?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Btw, is the original Dragon ball series worth watching? i know there aint much fighting like in DBZ, but is it worth watching just for the story then?
    It might be a bit hard to get into at first, since it's a bit more comedic at first, plus much less apocalyptic drama since no one is capable of destroying the world. It doesn't really get to the DBZ-style until Tien shows up, followed by Piccolo.

When I was watching as a kid/teenager, YTV went back to DB once they were finished showing DBZ/GT, and I didn't have a problem sitting through it.

Reading the manga would be a fast way to pick up on the story, since it skips filler and some of the fights are shorter.

I think DB is worth it. Its some different yeah, but I liked it. It was interesting seeing the story and quite comical at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It might be a bit hard to get into at first, since it's a bit more comedic at first, plus much less apocalyptic drama since no one is capable of destroying the world. It doesn't really get to the DBZ-style until Tien shows up, followed by Piccolo.

When I was watching as a kid/teenager, YTV went back to DB once they were finished showing DBZ/GT, and I didn't have a problem sitting through it.

Reading the manga would be a fast way to pick up on the story, since it skips filler and some of the fights are shorter.
    Pretty much this. Original DB does have some of the biggest explosions in the series though. Like in Goku vs Piccolo at the 23rd WMAT. Also, it's totally my headcanon that in that instant where Goku was completely out of power and he randomly got 80 bazillion times faster and jumped into the air to evade Piccolo's final attack he went false Super Saiyan. Because that makes so much sense to me it's scary. Spoilers for those that haven't seen Dragon Ball.

I read some of the DB books as a child, and i loved them. Im gonna start watching it tomorrow
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Spoiler
    I always considered that to just be a trick he learned training with Kami/Mutaito.

I always liked how tien's tribeam makes square holes

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I always liked how tien's tribeam makes square holes
    two triangles make a square.

And i watched that episode the other day eventually its just an irregular shaped hole.

but doesn't the first tribeam make a square hole? so 1 triangle = square? or are we assuming he shoots two triangles at once lol, or am I just wrong

For those that don't know, there's a website called screwattack.com and they have a show called Death Battle where they put 2 fictional characters against each other and say who they think would win. They recently announced that the next Death Battle will be Goku vs Superman. Naturally, their site exploded with blog and forum posts about the subject. So far, I feel the Goku side has done pretty well for arguing that he would win. but a lot of fans think that he can't match Superman in terms of raw strength. I made a short blog post explaining a bit about why I think people underestimate Goku's physical strength, and that he is in fact stronger than Superman. If anyone's interested I'd love it if some of you guys could check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/goku...sical-strength