Looking to recruit someone:

Hellscream US alliance side, with possibly a horde toon

I will provide the battle chest for vanilla and bc, it's up to you whether you want to get WOTLK but i'd like to get one or two 80s

I will provide gold for flying/mounts/repairs glyphs so on as well as a level 25 guild for perks. I have most professions maxed my toons if gear is needed. I also have vent

You must provide your own game time, I'll possibly be willing to pay for the second month if you pay for the first month.

Please be 18+ and be wary things get a tad bit vulgar on my server!

P.S. I have two scrolls if anyone needs them!
    Last edited by Deal; 2012-10-27 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit a friend with someone you must: provide your own game time battle chest and stuff live in EU and want to lvl atleast 1-2 characters or more it depends on you! i'm not going to spoil you so i will just be giving you gold enough to survive to get flying skills and stuff ! we will be questing to lvl 15 then going spamm dungeons i will be playing tank / Dps so It's going to be quite fast if you want to be recruited on Ravencrest EU alliance i'm the guy! whisper me on Mmo champion!

Looking to be recurited , i have my own keys , US horde server , Can play today and sunday looking for 1 toon to max , pm me or aim me marlz827

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    [EU] hello im looking for someone to raf with, im on kul tiras i am willing to buy upto wotlk upgrade and pay 2 months, i just wanna level 1 char race Human , i dont provide flying mount skills.

plan is to level to level 15 then spam dungeons

pm or add me on, Nanodeluxeleetje@hotmail.com
    Last edited by mehdie; 2012-10-27 at 05:10 PM. Reason: to few info
    50% of the Hunter population does not exist. They are Huntards.
    Don't Typ to Much, Lazy to Read

I'm looking to be recruited.

I can provide dungeon runs between levels 10-80 on Arthas(A) and between levels 70-80 on any server(A) via dungeon finder.

I'd like 20k gold in return.

Contact me at carter.muro on Skype.

If anyone needs a SoR just PM me with ur information

Looking to be recruited, prefer high pop pvp server US horde, i will provide my own keys contact me via skype, fluffypants25

Looking to recruit someone to play on Illidan Horde, i am rerolling so i won't have much gold other than the 1k or so i already have on a DK on the server.

I play a lot, and plan to knock out atleast 1 80 this weekend. I should be able to make around 10k+ in a couple days of being 90 and can give money once its obtained.

pm me on here.

Looking to be recruited on KT Alliance all I ask for is help with maxing professions and flight training will buy all expansions and gametime reply here or pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K-xero View Post
    Looking for RaF partner for Outland-EU

Will pay for all your expenses (mounts, repairs etc), battlechest for 5€ this week only.

If interested Skype: k-xero Santiago Casero
    Still looking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K-xero View Post
    Still looking
    Horde or ally?

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:37 AM ----------

Looking to be recruiting on a strong Horde EU realm for PVP. I play currently on PVE Saurfang but want a fresh start etc..

Can play moderate amount of hours

I'm Looking to be Recruited .. I'll pay for battlechest and possibly gametime if i enjoy the game I'm very new to WoW and would like someone to teach me as well as level me and helping pick the best class for me would be a help Ill join any Realm pvp or pve On US

Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to play on Illidan Horde, i am rerolling so i won't have much gold other than the 1k or so i already have on a DK on the server.

I play a lot, and plan to knock out atleast 1 80 this weekend. I should be able to make around 10k+ in a couple days of being 90 and can give money once its obtained.

pm me on here.
    Hey are you still looking for a rof on illidan would pm you but i dont have enough posts. If he doesn't answer i'm looking to be recruited to play on illidan i'm not worried about gold or money my email is darkabis315live,com

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyblack View Post
    I'm Looking to be Recruited .. I'll pay for battlechest and possibly gametime if i enjoy the game I'm very new to WoW and would like someone to teach me as well as level me and helping pick the best class for me would be a help Ill join any Realm pvp or pve On US
    Still looking?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSteely View Post
    Still looking?
    Yes i'm still looking

do u have a email or skype? it would be easier to communicate

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 07:55 PM ----------

Yes i'm still looking
    Do you have a email or skype? would be easier to communicate

Yep you can contact me at Fatalityrsbot at hotmail

Yep you can contact me at Fatalityrsbot at hotmail
    Sent you an email.

i also sent an email.. blacorbin

Quote Originally Posted by darkabis View Post
    Hey are you still looking for a rof on illidan would pm you but i dont have enough posts. If he doesn't answer i'm looking to be recruited to play on illidan i'm not worried about gold or money my email is darkabis315live,com
    no longer looking for this, sorry :P