Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, WoW's newest expansion is so bad that the devs are already looking at the next cash cow, i mean expansion to draw from the idiots that throw their money at a very old and out dated game.

Sorry for the insults, but all of you playing wow, really should get with the picture. Old game CHECK, Same glaring problems with said OLD game CHECK, Still sending your $15 a month to nerd-rage on youtube about how MoP sucks and Cata or other expansions were better PRICELESS. When you have no life and need to waste your money, get a VISA card, accepted by the money driven greed company called Blizzard. They say they will fix it, but we all know they wont.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    When players bot, other players are inconvenienced by this behavior (and trust me, you guys outnumber the botters, even if you may feel it's the other way around). The inconveniences range from normal players having difficulty farming on their own to struggling to keep up with an economy that's being forcibly fluctuated via unfair advantage. When players are inconvenienced in this manner, they submit petitions.
    See, I get this part. But I don't understand why just a few weeks ago Blues were defending their inaction against multiboxing. Does multiboxing not constitute a similar inconvience to PvP'rs? Those extra toons take up slots on teams and when you go up against one, you probably aren't going to enjoy yourself very much.

I find their argument a highly discouraging one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalais View Post
    So, WoW's newest expansion is so bad that the devs are already looking at the next cash cow, i mean expansion to draw from the idiots that throw their money at a very old and out dated game.

Sorry for the insults, but all of you playing wow, really should get with the picture. Old game CHECK, Same glaring problems with said OLD game CHECK, Still sending your $15 a month to nerd-rage on youtube about how MoP sucks and Cata or other expansions were better PRICELESS. When you have no life and need to waste your money, get a VISA card, accepted by the money driven greed company called Blizzard. They say they will fix it, but we all know they wont.
    Its either pay to win, or sub fees these days, I'd say everyone would rather sub fees, its much easier to milk money through pay to win.

Also, considered that the tweet was most likely referring to the story and lore? Lots of people are expecting the burning legion to return, and all who are expecting are extremely excited about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    next race will be pigs probarly maybe flying pigs at that or pig form for druids something pigs..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    But I am not quite sure that comeback of Pardo will fix all the damage done to the game.
    The game isnt really in a bad state for new players, but for old players, they really need to innovate something and vice president of blizzard is right person for that job, not only Pardo is a vice president of blizzard, but he's also one of the three people who initially created wow. It's his game, he'll know what direction it needs to take.

I foresee a BC v2.0 coming up next. Taking the fight to the Burning Legion, meaning we are leaving Azeroth again for the next Xpac's content. I don't see us completely defeating Sargeras yet and I still think we can get an Emerald Dream Xpac down the road. It's possible we will engage Sargeras as the end boss, but I see the victory over him being merely a setback. :-J

*Also to note, I don't think MoP was planned from the beginning. I think it was more or less jammed in to help extend the life of the game postponing any eventual "ultimate raid boss fights". To that end, I think they have known about and been working on the next Xpac in some limited form or another for a while now. I really enjoy see Rob's unsolicited excitement about the upcoming Xpac. I can imagine with 11:30 time stamp (guessing time zone) that he just got out of a big meeting about it and is really stoked. I could be fooled admittedly, but I think we are seeing some honest excitement and emotions about what's coming out soon ™
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2012-10-29 at 03:54 AM.

Ignorant? Check
    Obviously didn't play MoP? Check
    Bashing for the sake of bashing? Check
    Failing? Check

Grow up. MoP is fantastic. Personally I didn't mind Cata, but even the vast majority of the Cata bashers (Both "professional reviewers" and fans) admit MoP is great.

If you're going to bash WoW, at least try a little harder.

Lol.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2012-10-29 at 04:28 AM.

They've always planned a couple of expansions ahead. When Wrath came out they were already working on parts of Cataclysm and planning MoP. So I guess Wrath wasn't as good as people thought, let alone TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    The game isnt really in a bad state for new players, but for old players, they really need to innovate something and vice president of blizzard is right person for that job, not only Pardo is a vice president of blizzard, but he's also one of the three people who initially created wow. It's his game, he'll know what direction it needs to take.
    I couldn't agree more.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    WoW: The Return of "_____" (i'm guessing Illidan) maybe Medan.
    Nefarian & Onyxia

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    WoW: The Return of "_____" (i'm guessing Illidan) maybe Medan.
    The Return of "Alleria"

And introducing the new Ranger class. A non-pet, physical damage based class with 2 Ranged Trees and 1 Melee tree. They will share Agi Mail with Hunters & Enh Shaman.

They will be the next "hero" class following DK's, and will be Level 80 following the starter zone quest line. They will have class specific ground & flying mounts.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2012-10-29 at 05:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    The Return of "Alleria"

And introducing the new Ranger class. A non-pet, physical damage based class with 2 Ranged Trees and 1 Melee tree. They will share Agi Mail with Hunters & Enh Shaman.

They will be the next "hero" class following DK's, and will be Level 80 following the starter zone quest line. They will have class specific ground & flying mounts.
    Mwah, doubt it. I think they want to do something about Plate intellect gear, since at the moment only one spec of one class has any benefit from it at all which are holy palas. Either it goes out the window entirely or we get another plate class that can use plate int gear. Perhaps a hybrid plate caster? Ranged dps / healing specs. Would be rather interesting to see how they'd balance it though.

As I said earlier in the thread, the level cap is as good as confirmed to be 95.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just really enjoy creating my own fine tuned character through selective talents that have 4 or 5 different paths so that not every toon is the exact same.. people should be able to customize there toon to say for EX. One person does PVP allot more so he would want an Extra Interrupt. But guy B plays PVE and he would rather have a Life leech or Life Steal or some type of Security when death has risen at his arms. Please put some thought into these talent trees and make them Actually Specialized to each Persons liking..

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    WORLD of WARCRAFT
    "THE HOPEFUL RETURN OF THE 7 MILLION SUBS"

Yay brawlers guild

Me fail English on Twitter? That's unpossible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    The Return of "Alleria"

i doubt theyll make a petless hunter as its a waste of time just dont use your pet if your so antsy for one

Well, if they introduced a new class, it would have to be a ranged.. but it makes so much more sense to introduced a 4th spec to every class already in game.

Let shamans and warlocks tank, bring the battle mage and demon hunter, and, oh god, the shockadin.

Any expansion would be awesome coming after mop.

But yeah, get the Burning Legion back into action.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i doubt theyll make a petless hunter as its a waste of time just dont use your pet if your so antsy for one
    I suppose you are right, just like they would never have petless locks...oh wait, I just found out they recently introduced shadow priests into the game. Seems quite unpossible as they could never have 2 classes that do similar things in different ways amirite? /end_sarcasm

You calling a ranger a petless hunter would be like calling a Rogue a plateless Warrior or a DK a Bloodlustless Shaman...or Shadow Priests a petless Lock. I don't understand what the hangup you are seeing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Well, if they introduced a new class, it would have to be a ranged.. but it makes so much more sense to introduced a 4th spec to every class already in game.

Let shamans and warlocks tank, bring the battle mage and demon hunter, and, oh god, the shockadin.
    This is basically what I was thinking was that it would have to be ranged with the last 2 being melee, and considering there are already 5 classes in the game that are spell damage ranged vs 1 class that is physical damage ranged, I'm guessing a 2nd physical damage ranged class is next in line. That said I am guessing mostly out of what I wish to see versus having any evidence. To be honest I tend to agree with you as well, that before we see a new class, I would prefer to see a 4th talent option for all classes that at the very least would add a healing and/or tanking tree to all classes.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2012-10-29 at 09:05 AM.