Deleted

Setup Issues! (10 man).

Hello. We started raiding 10 man, and have some issues with how to buildt our setup.

Currently, we have:

1 Prot Pala.
    1 Feral Druid.

1 Mistweaver Monk (DPS OS, great at it).
    1 Holy Priest

1 Fire/Frost Mage
    1 Aff/Demo Lock
    1 Bm/Surv Hunter
    1 Balance Druid (Can play resto great aswell)
    1 Fury Warrior

That is only 9 man. We might have a rshaman recruit, which will fill the last spot up, and a friend of us joining. The friend is not 100% sure what to play. He loves his SP, and is great at it, but if the rshaman don't join, he can come as elemental too (He dislikes resto).
    He might be able to come as another class, but then he would need to lvl those etc.

I am not sure what to do, because of gear and raid strength:

With Him as SP, and the Rshaman, we have 11 raiders.

4 being clothies, 2 using Spirit Leather, and rest is fine.

4 Protector (OK), 4 Conquerer (Meh), and 3 Vanquisher (Meh).

That is only loot tho.

Our problem lies mostly bringing all buffs, or/and being able to tackle all fights. Atm. we have poor on demand AoE (Only real thing is Boomkin Shrooms, and Demo lock, but Aff is stronger overall), but I feel like this might become a problem (No Elemental, Frost DK, etc). Our warrior does not seem to be doing great dps, but warriors might have strong AoE.

I can ask, and raiders might be able to change to another role etc, but not class.

Any ideas how to optimize my raid, with the classes I have?

Deleted
    What buffs are you exactly missing you think? The only "rare ones" that you don't have replacements for is melee haste, which means your hunter will always need to be there, and therefor your warlock too since he's the 2nd source of spelldamage taken. That's about it if I'm not mistaken.
    AoE-wise I also don't really see how you have an issue with that set-up. 4-4-3 distribution of tokens is also pretty good. There's this myth/fact going around of tokens dropping more frequently the more classes are on it (40%-30%-30% it would have been in cata), but if you take a look at certain loot tables from bosses on wowhead over a reasonable sample size that is not always true. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=44600/hal...:mode=heroic10 as an example. 4-4-3 whatever token at 3 shouldn't be an issue I think.
    4 clothies is perhaps pushing it slightly, but if it was 2 priests and 2 mage/lock I also don't really see an issue given that blizz put spirit cloth in the raids again so it's more like a 2-2. Only thing wasted would be plate intellect which is not super uncommon I suppose.

I was gonna say my biggest issue would be not having a 3rd healer if that shaman would not join, but then I saw your druid can play resto as well. That just leaves you pretty much missing somewhat of a tank healer for fights that call for it, since neither of your 3 healers are particularly strong at it (not sure about all changes to all healing classes but you have 3/6 weakest tank healers I'm guessing). Ask your holy priest to check out disc as off-spec for fights that may require it perhaps?

Deleted
    Hm. I guess. Thanks for the pointers.

Token wise it might not be a issue, but 2x Spirit Leather is not that great, and so is 4x Cloth aswell. We´ll see

Deleted
    Our healer setup atm is Shaman/Druid and then on rotation Pala or Monk (he plays DPS and only heals when we have no thrid healer).

I would say Shaman is such a good healer for current fights. Only Will of The Emperor seems to favour other clases as our Shammy had issue outhealing druid on this fight.

All other fights Shaman has been doing very well. Also He brings nice raid CDs, great healing skills, very very strong AoE heal and good single when needed.
    Monk is great AoE healer but not so good single target.

So i would say get that Shammy if you can (and hope he is good )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfik View Post

I would say Shaman is such a good healer for current fights. Only Will of The Emperor seems to favour other clases as our Shammy had issue outhealing druid on this fight.
    )
    Ye i dunno our shaman is kicking ass on will of the emperor impossible to out heal him (dunno about druids tho havent healed with a druid in mop)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    Ye i dunno our shaman is kicking ass on will of the emperor impossible to out heal him
    maybe you are just better at stacking in one place so his healing rain is doing it's trick