Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    To get a bit more serious, here's a much better picture of me :P :

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/ueribviefvbeibv/380446_3590326523475_1500986139_n.jpg[IMG]

I'm the dude on the left. The guy on the right making the ridiculous face is my counterpart Joe.
    Destil, you don't look like the same person from the other picture you posted on this page.

Weird, but you look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Newest picture of myself. Taken a few days ago in Odessa, Ukraine
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TvVPGl.jpg[IMG]
    Another face! And still completely different. You keep surprising me every time. xD

But you look pretty good as in the other photos!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post

Heya
    How long have you been modeling ?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-29 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    How long have you been modeling ?
    This means she has more than 20 years? Lol. I thought she had like 19 years old or something.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-29 at 03:11 PM.

WoW! you're
    Stalker. You seriously back-searched her picture? I am not 100% sure if she actually wanted to be identified in the first place... Posting ones personal information is not allowed, anyway.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-10-29 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    Stalker. You seriously back-searched her picture? I am not 100% sure if she actually wanted to be identified in the first place... Posting ones personal information is not allowed, anyway.
    This is the Internet, everyone's a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This is the Internet, everyone's a stalker.
    Sorry, I might be a little bit over sensitive when it comes to things like this.

Deleted
    Sorry, I might be a little bit over sensitive when it comes to things like this.
    Hehe, I understand. I know it's a bit weird too that he went through the trouble to try and figure out who she is, weird indeed, but it's the Internet, if you expect people not to stalk.....

But I totally get you, some times it's a bit creepy/scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya. To answer a question - not from Turkey, Bulgaria.

Tiing
    And I would really appreciate it if you don't share personal information you haven't been allowed to in the first place. Let's hope mods read reports.. I've been in just one agency so far, started out a bit late due to personal issues with my height. Plus your links are old.
    I still don't think you should be posting such information about anyone without asking them first.. or use a PM next time? :/

"Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

Destil, you don't look like the same person from the other picture you posted on this page.

Weird, but you look good.

Another face! And still completely different. You keep surprising me every time. xD

But you look pretty good as in the other photos!
    Derp. As I said, I can contort my face. Makes me look like I'm fattish when I'm not :x ahahaha.

Thank yee' for the compliment though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Heya. To answer a question - not from Turkey, Bulgaria.

Tiing
    And I would really appreciate it if you don't share personal information you haven't been allowed to in the first place. Let's hope mods read reports.. I've been in just one agency so far, started out a bit late due to personal issues with my height. Plus your links are old.
    I still don't think you should be posting such information about anyone without asking them first.. or use a PM next time? :/

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OHmlel.jpg[IMG]
    You look pretty good!! I hope you get successful!
    Derp. As I said, I can contort my face. Makes me look like I'm fattish when I'm not :x ahahaha.

Thank yee' for the compliment though!
    Ah, I didn't understand what "contort" meant. xD Now I get it!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

Holy crap I hadnt noticed i looked so skinny Must get fat now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vayUT.jpg[IMG]

Holy crap I hadnt noticed i looked so skinny Must get fat now!
    Hehe, you don't look skinny, to be honest, you look a lot like the photo you have in your avatar.

Looks good.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Hehe, you don't look skinny, to be honest, you look a lot like the photo you have in your avatar.

Looks good.
    My avatar is me minus the MS paint mustache and the sombrero that's me messing around with my look if I were to move to Mexico. I sad that cause my face seems too long it has been more round my whole life so I think being 5'9" and weighing only 140 pounds is too skinny.
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2012-10-29 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    My avatar is me minus the MS paint mustache and the sombrero that's me messing around with my look if I were to move to Mexico.
    I know, I remember well enough how you look without that mustache and sombrero.

I know, I remember well enough how you look without that mustache and sombrero.
    Majad what do you look like anyways?

Deleted
    Majad what do you look like anyways?
    Haha. How I look? A 18 year old guy.

Not posting any pictures because I hate pictures... I wouldn't mind putting one here, but I frequent MMO-C quite a lot and I am pretty much, almost everywhere in here, I'm not interested in having people knowing my face.

Maybe one day, but I wouldn't count on that.

Don't really like it when people take pictures of me, always have to stick out a tongue of something else stupid.

Deleted
    Not sure why you're so butthurt. It isnt really about you to begin with! i was just curious i don't see whats wrong with that.
    Posting ones personal information may not be allowed i understand that. But Her information is all over the internet?
    What is personal about that? If i post Lets say jennifer lopez's information on MMo-C that a lot of people know
    Is that sharing personal information too?

Her information from her breast size up to her shoe size is in the internet. Very personal indeed.
    Either way if i did something that wasnt allowed i can be infracted for it.
    And if i was stalking her i think i would have preffered to do it privately. Like a hopeless geek.
    I was merely curious! And as she is so open about it i didnt see it to be a problem
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2012-10-29 at 04:34 PM.

Haha. How I look? A 18 year old guy.

Not posting any pictures because I hate pictures... I wouldn't mind putting one here, but I frequent MMO-C quite a lot and I am pretty much, almost everywhere in here, I'm not interested in having people knowing my face.

Maybe one day, but I wouldn't count on that.
    Oh, it's fine. Sorry if that came off as weird. We've been talking for a while and I was curious. @_@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    [IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4333/59878938164020571342373.jpg[IMG]

Don't really like it when people take pictures of me, always have to stick out a tongue of something else stupid.
    You look like you have around 26 years old on the photo you posted and in your avatar you look like 34 years old.

Maybe it's the glasses. xD You look good nonetheless.
    Not sure why you're so butthurt. It isnt really about you to begin with! i was just curious i don't see whats wrong with that.
    Posting ones personal information may not be allowed i understand that. But Her information is all over the internet?
    What is personal about that? If i post Lets say jennifer lopez's information on MMo-C that a lot of people know
    Is that sharing personal information too?
    It's different. Don't compare a public figure with someone that isn't a public figure. I understand that once you put your information on the Internet and stuff it makes automatically "free" to everyone, but you just can't go around posting information of people where ever you please.

That includes Jennifer Lopez too.

But really, just don't do it without the person's permission.

I'm not butthurt or anything, I just don't know how to explain this another way.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 04:38 PM ----------

Oh, it's fine. Sorry if that came off as weird. We've been talking for a while and I was curious. @_@
    Oh, not weird at all.

I totally understand your curiosity, or someone else's, about a person's face on the internet, I'm curious sometimes too!

Oh, and sorry if my post appeared to be, like, offensive or something like that, it's just my way of saying things.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-29 at 04:38 PM.