Page 1 of 2
LastLast

It's Always Sunny In Pandaria

Whenever I do daily quests, I feel like the quest-givers are all Frank Reynolds:

"All right, you disgusting pig, do you want your rep and your tokens today? Then it's time to do some Charlie work!

First thing you'll need to do is get down to Halfhill and bash some rats. Did you bring your rat stick? No? Well just stomp on 'em! Kill 25 for us. Get your shoes all gummy.

Here's your quest reward. It's a can of spray-paint and a paper bag. Go nuts, little buddy!

Now head on over to the Arboretum in the Jade Forest. Want to ride a dragon? Well, you can't, because we don't like you enough.

Here's how much we like you: You get to go out into the woods and find five little pieces of poop. Pick 'em up! With your bare hands! Oh no! There's maggots in the poop! Smash 'em!

Look! There's some kind of a hive! Are those giant bees in there? Nope, I don't think so. Those are hornets. That is a hornet nest. But bust it open anyway, just in case there's something delicious inside.

Okay, take a break and eat some cat food.

Let's go fishing under the bridge for Nat Pagle and the Anglers. Oh, look, we pulled up a waterlogged crate full of windwool. That will be fine to wear, as soon as we boil it. Also, some eggs. Can I offer you an egg in these trying times?

Now it's time to get Golden Lotus rep! I'm gonna throw some dynamite into this lake, and you go pick up all the chunks of fish that float to the surface! We're gonna be eatin' stew tonight! Look, there's some dirt! Go dig in it! For worms!

Good job, Charlie. In three weeks, you'll have enough valor points to buy a tee-shirt with the sleeves ripped off."
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

Deleted
    There's even rain/storm in the vale of the eternal blossoms.

Does the tales of charlie have a sequal?

Deleted
    Why would you do daily quests?

Deleted
    Best thread in a long time. +rep

10+ Year Old Account
    i found this very funny lol.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

“Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

10+ Year Old Account
    You had me at boiled Windwool.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Very nice read, funny stuff.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Mac is clearly a rank 1 gladiator.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved it. They need to replace all dailies with a group quest: The Game of Games!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Mac is clearly a rank 1 gladiator.
    yeah, clearly hahahah
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

also. im watching always sunny when i seen this thread

As always you're writing style is akin to that of a child riddled with ADHD, but other than that I've read worse.

nice references. I was with you all the way up until the last one. Mac wears t-shirts with the sleeves ripped off, not Charlie.

10+ Year Old Account
    You managed to combine two things I love, and give me a reason to enjoy doing dailies. Reading quest text with Danny DeVito's voice, calling it Charlie work... well done, sir. I may even click on those links in your signature as a thank you.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    That's actually kinda funny .

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    As always you're writing style is akin to that of a child riddled with ADHD, but other than that I've read worse.
    Do you watch Always Sunny?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

My Sha of Anger looting strategy is called the MAC. Move in After Completion.
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

lol I love you OP, you made my day