Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst game trailer ever.

Cant even beat that 1:

I dont get it why game makers use same **** like they do on normal products. (more the video is retarded more you remember it--this is how they do it nowdays)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5/10 on an old idea.

MMO Champ: Where people take their video games very, very, seriously. Oh and marketing departments too....

I don't own a console gaming system, but.... I hope one day I can work for a large corporation or better yet be the majority stock holder of one and market only to intellectuals. Now that would be profitable. O.o Then I could control and allocate funds to exactly to where I think its needed without any pressure of a deadline. I might be as successful as Curt Schilling.

Opinions in here are one thing, but more armchair CEOs, COOs, etc. than I care to read. One of the most successful games of all time has mostly B List celebs talking against white backgrounds about how cool they COULD be as a class A or B. I am sure we know which ones I am talking about.

Please God let sub numbers have some relevant conversation soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boring trailer is boring...
    CoD died ages ago for me anyway, and a silly trailer like that won´t make me want to play a game in the series I loved the most long time ago before they went full retard mode.... aa the old days of CoD 2 and CoD 4 will sadly never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Worst game trailer ever.

Cant even beat that 1:

I dont get it why game makers use same **** like they do on normal products. (more the video is retarded more you remember it--this is how they do it nowdays)

That red alert 2 trailer/Intro has the best intro song EVER.... well with Megaman 2 intro song.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-10-30 at 08:09 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    That red alert 2 trailer/Intro has the best intro song EVER.... well with Megaman 2 intro song.
    The C&C games (and Westwood games in general) have had some of the most rockinest soundtracks around. Frank Klepacki is a musical god.