Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

It's the middle of the night, you are home alone

Let's just assume that this 'thing' has a little above average power of an actual wolf.

I think I would just jump out the window or something, or if I had a gun, I would try to kill it.

Stuff of nightmares.

That's easy; I don't have stairs.
    But I do have a box cutter knife beside my bed. I think i can get it in the eye and teach it a lesson.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do the Cesar Millan "SHHH!" and watch how this thing would go into a calm submissive state.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Well, the only stairway is in the kitchen, where we have a couple guns stashed, so I'd grab one of them, and shoot it. If that wasn't possible, I'd just shut the door, or throw a hammer we keep by the door at it. Or the tomahawk I have sitting in the living room. Or any of the other guns.

Point is, if it's crawling up my stairs, it's doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Well, the only stairway is in the kitchen, where we have a couple guns stashed, so I'd grab one of them, and shoot it. If that wasn't possible, I'd just shut the door, or throw a hammer we keep by the door at it. Or the tomahawk I have sitting in the living room. Or any of the other guns.

Point is, if it's crawling up my stairs, it's doing it wrong.
    Living room is downstairs, how are you going to reach your tomahawk? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Before or after I shit my pants?

I will repeat my comment from this very thing on facebook: "Puppy!"

As in, if I saw this crawling up my stairs (if there were any in the house that's more than 1 step), I would yell "puppy!" and tackle-hug it. Tackle-hug because it looks like it could withstand a 240-lb dude hitting it full force, unlike a real canine/lupine animal.

I'd let my two dogs handle it, they're just as big

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Living room is downstairs, how are you going to reach your tomahawk? :P
    The only staircase is in the kitchen, leading down to the basement, and it has a heavy door on it. So, by just walking through the kitchen and across the hallway, or back to my bedroom where the rifles are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I will repeat my comment from this very thing on facebook: "Puppy!"

As in, if I saw this crawling up my stairs (if there were any in the house that's more than 1 step), I would yell "puppy!" and tackle-hug it. Tackle-hug because it looks like it could withstand a 240-lb dude hitting it full force, unlike a real canine/lupine animal.
    Are you Rodney then? o.0

Are you Rodney then? o.0
    Who's Rodney? Sorry if the reference flew over my head.

i run and wake my brother up, he grabs the 30-30, and we see how big of a hole is left in it's skull. then i report it to the science people. not the government.... the science people first. they ain't gonna cover this shit up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Who's Rodney? Sorry if the reference flew over my head.
    http://www.quiterly.com/15815/you-ha...-or-youre-dead

Some guy named Rodney also replied: Puppy!

i will use my silver-made fork!
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Tell it to walk up the stairs properly, those steps are manky!
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

I'd call Jacob and tell him his friend is lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd be more confused about stairs magically apearing in my flat^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i'd be more confused about stairs magically apearing in my flat^^
    That's the entire point. He's a magical demon werewolf, that changes up your house, so that while you're confused, he can gnaw on your face.

http://www.quiterly.com/15815/you-ha...-or-youre-dead

Some guy named Rodney also replied: Puppy!
    Ah, nope. As if my confusion didn't confirm that I have a rather irrational non-fear of dogs, so that gives a little bit of a background on my comment. Will that non-fear get me killed one day? Quite possibly, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not fast or good at fighting, so I would have no chance at survival. I would attack its eyes or genitals (depending on the angle it attacks me).