Sha-touched gemslots

Didn't know exactly where to put this thread, but this seemed like the best place for it.

Seeing as HoF opened in US yday and we have access to sha-touched weapons now, can those gemslots only be used for the wrathion gems or can you put regular gems in there while still doing the quest to get the wrathion gems?

Ok, took a bit of armory trawling but here's an idea.

Here's a member of Duality, that guild who posted the 'world first' clear of normal HoF. You can see he has a Sha-touched weapon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Juilius/simple

You can also see that there is no gem in the slot. This would lead me to believe that you cannot use a regular gem in the slot; otherwise, he'd have put something in there.

Not confirmed, but it's a logical assumption.

Only the Wrathion gems. Though if Sigil of Power are any indication we'll see people with the Wisdom sigils done by Tuesday of next week since LFR hands them out like fucking candy.

Edit: Didn't know you had to kill SoF. Whatever.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2012-10-31 at 01:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Only the Wrathion gems. Though if Sigil of Power are any indication we'll see people with the gem done by Tuesday of next week since LFR hands them out like fucking candy.
    You need to have all Sigil of Power and Wisdom, then you need to turn in quest and then kill the Sha of Fear which is the last boss in Terrace of Endless Spring before you even get the gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Only the Wrathion gems. Though if Sigil of Power are any indication we'll see people with the Wisdom sigils done by Tuesday of next week since LFR hands them out like fucking candy.

Edit: Didn't know you had to kill SoF. Whatever.
    What bosses drop sigils of wisdom? Any bosses in HoF/Terrace or just Shek'zeer/Sha?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    What bosses drop sigils of wisdom? Any bosses in HoF/Terrace or just Shek'zeer/Sha?
    My understanding is that MV drops Power and HoF/ToS drops Wisdom from any of the bosses.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I haven't seen a power in two weeks.. lfr or normal/heroic... F' this shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    I haven't seen a power in two weeks.. lfr or normal/heroic... F' this shenanigans!
    Want some of mine? I have 12. Wonder if we can do anything with the extras.

Alt has 6 from 2 weeks of LFR.