Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-Bravo View Post
    No changes actually made yet
    rabid already been nerfed and so has spirit mend with stampede up. Tooltips just have not been changed since that's a client side editing job.

If you're dying to a BM hunter one button macroing you now you should just consider not pvping

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    rabid already been nerfed and so has spirit mend with stampede up. Tooltips just have not been changed since that's a client side editing job.

If you're dying to a BM hunter one button macroing you now you should just consider not pvping
    95% of the players stopped doing pvp and are waiting for a fix so PvP can be playable again. So a good advice from another BM hunter I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Now you are the one trolling.

A huge amount of Glad teams don't have hunters on them. Probably less than half of the teams we play have hunters, and my team is rank 2 atm.
    Why should every glad team have a hunter on them? 1 class out of 11, 3 specs out of 34, there is no reason that every team should have a hunter on it.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Deleted
    Ok my not so funny pic got deleted so i might use this for something useful.

So what actually happened to stampede etc now? Is it still ignoring resilience? I hear a lot that its fixd in some way atm but i dont really notice any diffrence
    Last edited by mmoce35564bdf0; 2012-10-16 at 11:44 AM. Reason: change of heart

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    95% of the players stopped doing pvp and are waiting for a fix so PvP can be playable again. So a good advice from another BM hunter I guess.
    This is true. Every one of my friends who used to pvp a lot now just don't because of hunters and warriors. Almost everything else other than these two classes seem balanced tho.

I really just have to laugh when I see all these hunters defending their class. I really, really mean that. I mean, I'm upset that they're so OP, but it's just so funny to see them desperately cling onto their bullshit.

I really should have made a thread whining about how Paladins needed to constantly have their Seals one-shot people after that night in Cataclysm. Learn to play, scrubs!
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2012-10-16 at 12:45 PM.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

there's a difference in defending my class because i want it to stay overpowered and defending my class from people who just spout nonsense they have no idea about, spreading misinformation and eventually leading to massive flamewars about things that aren't even true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I really just have to laugh when I see all these hunters defending their class. I really, really mean that. I mean, I'm upset that they're so OP, but it's just so funny to see them desperately cling onto their bullshit.

I really should have made a thread whining about how Paladins needed to constantly have their Seals one-shot people after that night in Cataclysm. Learn to play, scrubs!
    While I am all for balancing, I am sorry to say that if you did not play a Hunter before 3.1 and then continued to play one after 3.1, you have no clue or right to talk about nerfs. That patch sealed the fate of BM as a reliable raiding spec for over 2 years. There has never been a point where other class specs have been outright banned from raiding due to their being crippled completely.

As for no Hunter changes in 5.1, they have yet to release full or even mostly full notes on it, just small sections. Patience grasshoppers.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    While I am all for balancing, I am sorry to say that if you did not play a Hunter before 3.1 and then continued to play one after 3.1, you have no clue or right to talk about nerfs. That patch sealed the fate of BM as a reliable raiding spec for over 2 years. There has never been a point where other class specs have been outright banned from raiding due to their being crippled completely.

As for no Hunter changes in 5.1, they have yet to release full or even mostly full notes on it, just small sections. Patience grasshoppers.
    But that does not justify this. Not in any way. Not for any class.
    Its fact that hunter is not only thing broken at the moment. Its like half of the classes that are broken.

Imo pvp needs a new system. As much as i hate the hunter burst atm dying in seconds, i dont wanna see hunter pve dps decrease. As its already quite bad for pure dps

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post

Karma's a bitch huh? lol still waiting for a mage nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I knew this kind of QQ would come. Blizzard made an insanely hard to master class 100 times easier, now everyone is being destroyed by all the hunters who were forced to play well in Cataclysm. This isn't just a numbers problem, this is a player skill problem that everyone has to put up with. Sure a poorly skilled hunter can play the class well and kill people right now, but the people who were top notch in Cataclysm are now causing some serious chaos now that Blizzard opened up the stables and gave us free reign to shoot how and where we want.

Nerf hunters, fine. You'll never be able to nerf the player though. You will still be beaten, and you will still cry. It's the reason mages are thought of as OP all the time. They're easy to play, easy to master. Nothing Blizzard can do about it.
    it's a player skill problem with BM burst, guys. case closed.

welcome to mmo pvp forums.

Anyways back in reality, they better level this damage out fast .. improve that spec's sustained pressure and/or utility without pet because i can't imagine this is style of play is fun for cor the hunters either.

I have yet to have a single problem with BM hunters...in fact I remember a 3v1 situation just last week of 2 BM huntards and a failfrost dk on me. Killed all the of them worthless players... all be it I'm a blood DK that reforges everything for FC'ing...

YET BLIZZARD HITS ME WITH THE NERFBAT! Where is the justice!
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Miju View Post
    not sure if serious......
    "go practice to fight a bm" ROFL..... then tell WHY there are SO MANY fuckin hunter combs out there? i saw like 2 rogues and like 80% hunter in ~60 arena games! even warri+hunter is been played ... u never saw this "comb" (funny enough to name it comb rofl) before! EVER! bm hunter are just ridiculously overpowerd.... the burst and passive heal with spirt bound are a fuckin joke, same with warriors.. hunters DESERVE a nerfbat so hard. i talked to some hunters who just laughed about their own dmg.... maybe your just rollin the bm hunter train and you´re to stupid to recognise your op´ness (also yes warlocks and fmages need als a little dmg nerf, locks critting with 130k+ on 6k resi LOL)

baddie player is baddie player. so your argument is that if a new successful comp comes out that wasnt the 'fotm' comp for cata, its broken and op? If you cant survive or counter a bm, then L2P. I roll shaman, lock and DK in arenas and shit on BM's all day. no issues, learn to counter classes! Blizz designed the talent system and class balances to allow many more workable comps in pvp.
    Do you really want another season of nothing but tsg, phd and spell cleave teams? think mcfly, think...

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    This is true. Every one of my friends who used to pvp a lot now just don't because of hunters and warriors. Almost everything else other than these two classes seem balanced tho.
    hrm, cant tell if this is a troll, or a terribad player... the 'every other class but those 2 is balanced' comment tends to be trollish, or just very ignorant. go play in 2k plus arenas, still dominated by casters sorry to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does this at all differ from older seasons, which had an extreme over-representation of rogues, mages, warlocks, yadda yadda. They are already nerfing our stampede heal, and nerfing Rabid(which is what screws everyone in arena, or well part of it, Rabid Comboed up with Lynx Rush = Dead Target.) Lowering our damage is acceptable, but the last thing we need is to eat a nerf bat and lose our first viable position in Arenas in years. All through Cata, hunter were underrepresented, weak, and had utility that other classes could match with greater ease. And to the guy who has never heard of Warrior + Hunter comps...lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by Faerwen View Post
    How does this at all differ from older seasons, which had an extreme over-representation of rogues, mages, warlocks, yadda yadda. They are already nerfing our stampede heal, and nerfing Rabid(which is what screws everyone in arena, or well part of it, Rabid Comboed up with Lynx Rush = Dead Target.) Lowering our damage is acceptable, but the last thing we need is to eat a nerf bat and lose our first viable position in Arenas in years. All through Cata, hunter were underrepresented, weak, and had utility that other classes could match with greater ease. And to the guy who has never heard of Warrior + Hunter comps...lolwut?
    Its ok if hunters are strong. But this is not the way they are supposed to be strong. A no brainer cd pop is not the way to win arenas and you are a lamer if you are enjoying it. Mages warlocks and rogues were really strong yes, but until season 11 none of them were pumping out this much damage.

Deleted
    we fought double BM disc priest today in 3s, as LSDv2. We went 1-3 against them, but we actually won a match by outskilling them by a mile. They were horrid, and I mean really horrid. But, they didn't even need skill they just double pop CDs and someone dies.

Combine that with a disc priest CCing the entire team while they pop CDs, and its pretty easy to win.

I have to say though, my current view is that warriors are far more broken than hunters.

2 piece was basically the light and day for hunters in pvp.

Again, tosan is not an average player. Him preferring pvp gear over 2 set is specific to his comp and what teams he's likely to face.

ayume had legendary legendaries, not the welfare epics.
    1 of his rogues had legendaries, the other one was full pvp, we did just as well with the full pvp geared one (in fact almost all of our losses were him dying to other rogues, so we lost less often when he had full pvp gear because he was harder to kill, believe it or not).

Secondly, there was no pve gear on the TR, and rogues were weaker on there in general, and we still qualified with 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosan View Post
    1 of his rogues had legendaries, the other one was full pvp, we did just as well with the full pvp geared one (in fact almost all of our losses were him dying to other rogues, so we lost less often when he had full pvp gear because he was harder to kill, believe it or not).

Secondly, there was no pve gear on the TR, and rogues were weaker on there in general, and we still qualified with 2nd place.
    i find it hard to believe the first post you ever make on these forums would be this.

Somethings screams fake to me.

i find it hard to believe the first post you ever make on these forums would be this.

Somethings screams fake to me.
    Eh I've never gotten into the habit of posting on these forums, I'm more of an AJ/Skill-Capped forum regular. Someone linked me this and I decided to post. Although I do appreciate that you would assume it's a fake, I'd rather people be skeptical than assume everyone with this name is actually me......I've had plenty of idiots go around impersonating me in game and making me look like a derp ass retard ;P

It's really me though, you can send me a message on my youtube channel and ask if you really care to confirm ;P

Deleted
    Update: We have just discovered a bug in which the debuff that makes Stampede pets weaker than normal pets was not being applied in Arenas. This helps explain why hunters could cause so much damage in Arenas but not in (say) the outdoor world or a dungeon environment.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/770...PvP-10_31_2012

anyone remember Illana going out of his/her way trying to explain everyone and their mother that bm was not totally out of control? she even made a video hitting someone with her hunter trying to explain that dmg was reasonable. after that she probably qued for arena, oneshotted someone and attributed it to her 'skill'. so glad its proven otherwise now.