What's the deal with this guys belt?

bmah
    /tenchars

What about it? It's just a raiding belt bought from the BMAH.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Several heroic raid pieces have been popping up on the Black Market Auction House

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea BMAH makes sense. As an aside it's good to know I don't need dailies for raiding gear even though DREAM paragons fury warrior is using the shoulders....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Yea BMAH makes sense. As an aside it's good to know I don't need dailies for raiding gear even though DREAM paragons fury warrior is using the shoulders....
    They're the only plate shoulders available outside of Tier (which are in ToES I believe)

Black market AH sells heroic gear, done.

Do people just constantly stalk these guilds and look at every character in them every day or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    They're the only plate shoulders available outside of Tier (which are in ToES I believe)
    there's these from HOF.
    but there aren't any from vaults so it's a good piece to pick up before HOF was released

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    I always did find it odd that there were no plate dps shoulders in MSV, although I guess if there were they would have had haste on it anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay667b View Post
    Definitely thread worthy.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Black market AH.
    Full list of all possible items here: http://www.wowhead.com/news=204376/m...use#bmah-armor