Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    First thing i thought of seeing him:

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiIANqWVSK1u06NmrwLYf0kOAFCAYJS8melgkt5MPbLQzhvLphlQ[IMG]

Probaly another assasin rather see a new tank/support.
    Is that from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >One generic skillshot.
    >One swap.
    >One clone-spawner.
    >Only 1 clone.
    His ultimate better be intricate as all-hell or he's going to be very very very dull.
    I get the feeling his ult will turn champion shadows into weapons and spawn 1 clone for every (enemy)champion around him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I get the feeling his ult will turn champion shadows into weapons and spawn 1 clone for every (enemy)champion around him.
    Shadows aren't fun though if all he ever uses them for is "press button for MOAR DAMAGE"

10+ Year Old Account
    A term that is totally original from me and I see in great use in the foreseeable future; "Zed's dead, baby".

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Shadows aren't fun though if all he ever uses them for is "press button for MOAR DAMAGE"
    Well his other abilities might work with them. Or his Q might do the spawning then his ult uses them for a formation-esque attack. Or his ult might let him travel from one bush to another bush. lol At this point he could do anything. Riot has been doing pretty good with champion mechanics lately. Diana's Q, Rengar's ferocity Kha'zix's evolving, Elise's rappel.

Deleted
    Combination of Shaco and Talon?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Combination of Shaco and Talon?
    OMG People stop comparing one champion to another. That's worse then making up your own abilities for a new champion just to find out his real abilities are nothing like them, then hating him for that.

Deleted
    Riot has been doing pretty good with champion mechanics lately. Diana's Q, Rengar's ferocity Kha'zix's evolving, Elise's rappel.
    That's honestly a pretty annoying trend they have in their design. Focus all the interesting things onto a single skill or gimmick.

That's honestly a pretty annoying trend they have in their design. Focus all the interesting things onto a single skill or gimmick.
    At least they are starting to get creative with abilities, and moving away from the whole "press this, it does this one thing now press something else."

OMG People stop comparing one champion to another. That's worse then making up your own abilities for a new champion just to find out his real abilities are nothing like them, then hating him for that.
    Well, let's face it. When a game has over 100 playable champions, at some point there's going to be an overlap. It only makes sense. Not that I'm complaining about it, or see a problem with it, but it'a just math. At some point, somehow, you run out of ideas and start combining old ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    A term that is totally original from me and I see in great use in the foreseeable future; "Zed's dead, baby".

Would like to have a word with ya :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Well, let's face it. When a game has over 100 playable champions, at some point there's going to be an overlap. It only makes sense. Not that I'm complaining about it, or see a problem with it, but it'a just math. At some point, somehow, you run out of ideas and start combining old ones.
    Yeah but people don't need to sit here and go "Garen 2.0. Shaco 2.0. Janna 2.0" with every single new champion.

Prediction - Another assassin jungler that sucks at jungling and is awkward to place in teamfights.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Syndra who?
    ahh That's who I forgot in my other post. Syndra has a nice mechanic for her abilities too.

If I like this champion and buy him..I'm gonna have to put up with that phrase from a player every time I die, aren't I? lol
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-11-01 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post

Would like to have a word with ya :-D
    please tell me that's not what you think the original source is from xD

ahh That's who I forgot in my other post. Syndra has a nice mechanic for her abilities too.

If I like this champion and buy him..I'm gonna have to put up with that phrase from a player every time I die, aren't I? lol
    Yes, yes you are. xD

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Yes, yes you are. xD
    Then I guess I'll have to play all my games with him going x/0/x lol

Deleted
    please tell me that's not what you think the original source is from xD

Yes, yes you are. xD
    :3

I had to Google the answer, and now .. I'm ashamed :-(

/hides

"Hey guise, let's be original and compare the new champion to everyone and complain about every single aspect of it, LOL XD"
    It's getting old.

I'm looking forward to how this champion plays out, myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I guess I'll have to play all my games with him going x/0/x lol
    For sure. That's how I try to play all the time :P A kill for a kill isnt bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    :3

I had to Google the answer, and now .. I'm ashamed :-(

/hides
    You should be. It is not forgiven until you bask in the glory of Zeds reputation.