I know I missed the "show your collection" phase a few hundred pages back, but I just wanted to share what the mailman brought me today.

Nerdgasm.

The last one in the set should be here by Monday which means I have to finish tinting their display case over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Jeez, Hairclip is such a bitch.

The LN sounds a lot more sad than Kyoani's adaptation will get, and it's obviously going to turn drama-y. Rikka's parents left/died and she has no siblings, so she lives by herself in some cheap, rundown apartment in a different building than Yuuta. And there's no Twintails while Hairclip is barely ever seen.
    The worst part is there's no Pillow or Touka in it either.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-11-01 at 07:32 AM.

Deleted
    so before i will begin watching eureka seven i was finishing Higurashi (season 2) and i found this
    http://myanimelist.net/manga/12292/H...koroiyashi-hen
    The question is does the manga i linked start where the second season ended?

10+ Year Old Account
    from what i read sounds like it
    [CENTER]

Deleted

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is finally animated, and its off to a shining start.

Anime of the year, im telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Jeez, Hairclip is such a bitch.
    Any place one can find a translation of the LN? Or is it getting translated at all? There are so many JP novels I want to read but they don't get translated . I could learn Japanese but that would take like what...eight years to master that language?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosick Blu-Ray box with all 24 episodes, premium package, unique illustrations, Art Collection Book with 100+ pages, audio commentaries, drama CD's, PVs, CMs, Interviews, Production notes, and character designs with a bonus video.

All for only 35,910 yen ($447). ;_;

Want so badly.

Hairclip a shit.

Does Darko Flameu Mastah remind anyone else of Okabe?
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-11-02 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Hairclip a shit.

Does Darko Flameu Mastah remind anyone else of Okabe?
    Hey, stop hating on Hairclip. Hairclip is second best to Pillow-chan.

Also yes.

Girl und Panzer to have a 12 minutes OVA bundled with each Volume.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-02 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    how can u like german dub o_O nearly all animes i watched in my childhood were poor german dubs ^^ i like japanese best as long as i get my subtitles :x

robotic notes gets more and more interesting but wtf mass fainting and 1 gets speed vision and the other on slow motion? ^^
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-11-02 at 10:10 AM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Unrelated and sad/funny depending on the person reading this: Teen commits suicide after seeing his favorite Naruto character die. And I guess there's spoilers if you like the show.
    I think I learned more about Naruto and the town the kid is from than the actual kid in that article.

If only he would have gave it til the ninja war..

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Thought some of you might like this. http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen..._folder_guide/

It's a program that replaces all your anime folder icons with their corresponding icon. Here's an example someone posted in the thread: http://i.imgur.com/JuAO9.png

I haven't actually used it since I'm a bit weary of using some unknown program (apparently someone on /a/ made it). It's interesting though. And if you're not really sure whether you want to use it like me, there's a link for all of the anime icons so you can do it manually yourself.
    I'll probably try it. I'm not too nervous about running a program that /a/ made. Maybe /b/, but not /a/. Either way, I'll have Anti-Vir scan it first.
    I'd just do it all myself, but I am way too fucking lazy for that.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 08:18 AM ----------

Ew. Japanese dub shall forever be superior.

On a related Madoka note: The first 2 movies were screened in a couple cities a couple weeks ago.
    I hate not living in a place like Los Angeles sometimes.
    They gave away all kinds of great merch too. Even had like... souvenir shop-type things. Wish I could have gone.
    Can't wait for it to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Gosick Blu-Ray box with all 24 episodes, premium package, unique illustrations, Art Collection Book with 100+ pages, audio commentaries, drama CD's, PVs, CMs, Interviews, Production notes, and character designs with a bonus video.

All for only 35,910 yen ($447). ;_;

Want so badly.
    That's how I feel about the Madoka Limited Edition packages.
    Each volume is $84.99, coming out to $254.97. Definitely want. But oh God the cash for something I already have on my computer.
    Would buy it for the sake of collection.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated and sad/funny depending on the person reading this: Teen commits suicide after seeing his favorite Naruto character die. And I guess there's spoilers if you like the show.
    It's kind of hard for me to feel sad about that. When I first heard about it all I could do was facepalm, quite literally.

Spanish QB, my sides.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...kz9o1_1280.jpg

I'm at the top, you're all at the bottom(of the picture).

Also really though, is there any translation of the chuunibyou novel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Question: The Aniplex Madoka Blu Rays... Worth it?

Kind of pricey...

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Question: The Aniplex Madoka Blu Rays... Worth it?

Kind of pricey...
    Not sure, I was tempted to get it to have it, since I love Meguca. However, anime is stupid expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Not sure, I was tempted to get it to have it, since I love Meguca. However, anime is stupid expensive.
    Not only that, but the Madoka blu-rays are especially stupid expensive. Best deal I can find is 120 bucks.

For a 12 episode series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I find it tough to pay $40 for 12-13 episode series...
    [CENTER]