Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Why does ook's hozen slicer have 2600 dps in your spreat sheet while it only has 2436.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nulian View Post
    Why does ook's hozen slicer have 2600 dps in your spreat sheet while it only has 2436.
    I must of accidently dragged down the value of the conquest 1 hander, ill update it soon but for now you can just change the value and it will be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added a new tab that will compare Items so you can easily decide which item is the best upgrade for that time, it's main purpose will probably be VP and Conquest upgrades.

Wrong post, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not know what other items that were datamined that have no heroic version were included in the loot table, but look at this guy's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eoñ/advanced

He has a belt that I do not remember being included in your spreadsheet or Atlasloot equipped, so I would assume the other pieces like the chest off Garalon can drop as well. I might have to re work my coin priority list...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I do not know what other items that were datamined that have no heroic version were included in the loot table, but look at this guy's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eoñ/advanced

He has a belt that I do not remember being included in your spreadsheet or Atlasloot equipped, so I would assume the other pieces like the chest off Garalon can drop as well. I might have to re work my coin priority list...
    the chest from garalon didn't show up in the dungeon journal but the belt and the chest now do so ill add that soon aswell as removing a few items such as plated locust bracers(H and LFR versions) and LFR agility weapons
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-10-31 at 09:54 AM.

I too can confirm that the belt drops, so we can probably assume that the chest too does drop as well.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Keika/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diwata View Post
    I too can confirm that the belt drops, so we can probably assume that the chest too does drop as well.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/Keika/
    i just got the chest, so yes it does drop

10+ Year Old Account
    How hard is the enrage to beat? I am a little worried...

10+ Year Old Account
    How hard is the enrage to beat? I am a little worried...
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=19844&e=20197
    that was about 25 seconds off his enrage (6:15 enrage)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, with just some napkin math using the spreadsheet values the N Garalon chest is only beat by the T14 heroic chestpiece. If there is a Heroic version of the chest do you think it could change our BiS list? The belt off of Vizier is also pretty good. I'll have to look at my math again but I think the N Garalon chest was 7400 DPS and the belt 6000
    The belt in the list as of this edit has no 2nd gem in it and no belt buckle. I think other belts are missing 2nd gems as well.

Edit edit woops, forgot the Str socket bonus, it now adds up to 7.8k for me. That's equal to the H Tier chest... GG haste.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-11-01 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, with just some napkin math using the spreadsheet values the N Garalon chest is only beat by the T14 heroic chestpiece. If there is a Heroic version of the chest do you think it could change our BiS list? The belt off of Vizier is also pretty good. I'll have to look at my math again but I think the N Garalon chest was 7400 DPS and the belt 6000
    The belt in the list as of this edit has no 2nd gem in it and no belt buckle. I think other belts are missing 2nd gems as well.

Edit edit woops, forgot the Str socket bonus, it now adds up to 7.8k for me. That's equal to the H Tier chest... GG haste.
    Its not worth picking up the tier shoulders to use the garalon as it will result in a loss, belt buckles are not added becuase they affect all items equaly.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    Claws of Shek'zeer seem to be missing the 500 strength gem.
    It's missing by default, just click the "gem colour"/"gem" column and it will list the gems you can put in. I made it missing by default because there is no reason to put a sha touched in there.

The weapon enchants part I forgot to remove for latest release, It's too hard to accurately gauge the power of the procs in comparison to each other as I cant account for proc clipping, easy way to scale the value of damage versus stats and other factors. According to Landsoul the optimal enchants are Windsong and Dancing steel together.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2012-11-02 at 02:21 AM.

In some guides str<crit. Is it true? Or str>crit still.
    Last edited by LyCiFeaR; 2012-11-02 at 02:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKefka06 View Post
    1.6.3 seems to have AP weight at 0.5.
    The stat weights are one I randomly pull from simc, usualy I keep it to the BiS profile but I use this aswell so do change them and I forget to revert it back. The best way to use this spreadsheet is to use simc to get the scale factors for your own current gear and then plug them into the spreadsheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LyCiFeaR View Post
    In some guides str<crit. Is it true? Or str>crit still.
    It should be Str>crit, there was a bug in simc that overvalued crit

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Oixte/advanced

He has the chest ( I think he hacks or something, such good luck).

10+ Year Old Account
    the chest and belt was added in 1.6.3 it will link you to the battle net armory for the items

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh, I just noticed a major goof- Ghost Reaver's Breastplate has an extra 160 str and crit. This bumps it way down. 940 DPS lower from the weights. This puts it below the LFR tier chest
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-11-12 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh, I just noticed a major goof- Ghost Reaver's Breastplate has an extra 160 str and crit. This bumps it way down. 940 DPS lower from the weights. This puts it below the LFR tier chest
    I noticed this a while back and changed it, but it must of reverted to an older version and went through. Its now fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stonetoe Spaulders are overvalued on the spreadsheet. It has 592 crit, but on the spreadsheet it shows 692.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    Stonetoe Spaulders are overvalued on the spreadsheet. It has 592 crit, but on the spreadsheet it shows 692.
    fix'd

Added in a Real Rage per second tab, might not be useful to a lot of you but it will calculate the average rage per second based off haste,flurry (keep this default, it's an average of the haste given by flurry),hit chance. this could be useful to optimizing your rotation when concerning CS dumps