Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

[Patch 5.1.16257] Jaina Proudmoore Aethas Sunreaver New Soundfiles

Found the difference in the past audio files and new one

Blizzard Change something about Anduin from Jaina Soundfiles ^^ Spolier again.
    Same goes for Atheas, even the voice is changed.

Source: http://www.adriacraft.net/warcraft/p...-201211023872/

Sunreavers and Theramore's Fall Scene Music

Last edited by Stiven; 2012-11-02 at 09:12 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Anduin oh well, least hes not dead right? ( I think ) Aethas sounds a lot of better and actually decent this time

Well I more wonder how will Jaina answer to Atheas, he sound really arrogant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Well I more wonder how will Jaina answer to Atheas, he sound really arrogant.
    WEll maybe, but he is right though, it isALSo their city.
    Btw LOL@ anduin being shattered, poor kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aethas sounds MUCH better.

Except it isn't his city. He is in the Council of 6, and the only one who supports the Horde.

He allowed a Horde ARMY to use the portals into DARNASSUS. That's treason on so many levels. Not even counting the fact the other people in the Kirin'tor were Alliance. A NEUTRAL CITY allowed one faction's ARMY to teleport DIRECTLY INTO A CAPITAL CITY.

The slaughter, imprisonment, and expelling of the Horde from Dalaran was completely justified. The Horde who died's blood is not on Jaina, the Silver Covenant, or any Alliance's hands. It's on Aethas for ignoring the neutrality agreement Dalaran was in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so Anduin's not dead, but Garrosh hurt him so badly his bones have been shattered.

So he's alive, but likely in a crippled state.

Ok, can someone ask the devs, with all the plotholes of characters who can recover from the dead, with magical pixxy water in vale of eternal blossom, with demi gods who can heal with ther breath, why would there not be any of these stuff used to just fix him up.... unless they do this and what i'm saying is mote.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    So it sounds like Anduin is barely alive? That probably explains why we will be seeing Velen later if he's going to heal him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ah, so Anduin's not dead, but Garrosh hurt him so badly his bones have been shattered.

So he's alive, but likely in a crippled state.

Ok, can someone ask the devs, with all the plotholes of characters who can recover from the dead, with magical pixxy water in vale of eternal blossom, with demi gods who can heal with ther breath, why would there not be any of these stuff used to just fix him up.... unless they do this and what i'm saying is mote.
    From previous soundfiles it sounds like Velen will fix him up. Either that or Garrosh did kill Anduin and Velen ressed him and his body is still broken from the attack. Which I think is likely, how little Anduin could possibly survive a swing of Gorehowl from an orc the size of Garrosh is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Aethas sounds MUCH better.
    Yeah, at the very least it's a lot more Blood Elfy then what his original voice was.

Anyways, looks like Anduin is indeed alive. I have to wonder if the original plan was to, if temporarily, kill off Anduin but they eventually decided that having him simply be severely injured made the most sense for a number of reasons. First because Anduin's death would make Varian's new-found calm much less believable, and second because the Alliance playerbase would have trouble swallowing the death of such an important character when Blizzard has repeatedly stated that good times are ahead for the faction.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    From previous soundfiles it sounds like Velen will fix him up. Either that or Garrosh did kill Anduin and Velen ressed him and his body is still broken from the attack. Which I think is likely, how little Anduin could possibly survive a swing of Gorehowl from an orc the size of Garrosh is impossible.
    I doubt he uses the gorehowl, that wouldn't have shattered anything, it would have cut into him. He probably dropped him off a cliff.

If I'm right, the bell of harmony is that large bell in the jade forest over the large bridge? So maybe Garrosh throws Anduin off the edge there.
    #boycottchina

You are ignoring the fact Anduin has magical powers. A decent Power Word: Shield could absorb enough of the impact to keep him from being cleaved in half anyways.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Their is no reseruction in World of Warcraft, with the exception of player rezz (which doesn't count) and stuff like undead rezz.

Anduin most likley will get healed or buffed eventually in some way, Blizzard is setting up all of the flags to make him uber.

I doubt he uses the gorehowl, that wouldn't have shattered anything, it would have cut into him. He probably dropped him off a cliff.

If I'm right, the bell of harmony is that large bell in the jade forest over the large bridge? So maybe Garrosh throws Anduin off the edge there.
    Different Bell.

The Bell of Harmony is a presumably Pandaren-made bell with the ability to weaken the sha. The 5.1 storyline revolves around the Divine Bell, which controls Sha energy and can be counteracted with the power of the Mallet of Harmony, which was made by the Pandaren.

Apparently Pandaria has lots of magical bells.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Their is no reseruction in World of Warcraft, with the exception of player rezz (which doesn't count) and stuff like undead rezz.

Anduin most likley will get healed or buffed eventually in some way, Blizzard is setting up all of the flags to make him uber.
    Actually there is...sometimes.

This does create the odd situation where finding a way to bring a character back to life isn't even considered. While in other cases there's an immediately obvious way to do it. In the Krasarang Wilds for example on the Alliance side a Night Elf lorekeeper uses the water from the Pools of Youth to raise his daughter from the dead at the cost of his own life. There isn't really any hard and fast rules on when resurrection can or cannot be used, so all we know for certain is that it's much more difficult to perform in lore then game mechanics suggest, but not impossible.
    Last edited by Falrinn; 2012-11-02 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inc Anduin becomes a Paladin & Turalyon appears and trains him in the next expansion.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted

Or maybe crushed him with the mallet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Inc Anduin becomes a Paladin & Turalyon appears and trains him in the next expansion.
    revisited and corrected Arthas' version?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Except it isn't his city. He is in the Council of 6, and the only one who supports the Horde.

He allowed a Horde ARMY to use the portals into DARNASSUS. That's treason on so many levels. Not even counting the fact the other people in the Kirin'tor were Alliance. A NEUTRAL CITY allowed one faction's ARMY to teleport DIRECTLY INTO A CAPITAL CITY.

The slaughter, imprisonment, and expelling of the Horde from Dalaran was completely justified. The Horde who died's blood is not on Jaina, the Silver Covenant, or any Alliance's hands. It's on Aethas for ignoring the neutrality agreement Dalaran was in.

Of course she is justified,but still a hypocrite, since she already broke neutrality by protecting Darnassus herself prior to a few sunreavers smuggling horde troops through the city.

Both sides, as most of the time are at fault here, not to mention the consequences this has. She has quite an argument with Varian afterwards.

Maybe he'll man up after all that and become a paladin. Oh wait

How does she protect Darnassus?