Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Disappointed by the brawlers guild invitation process. I would like more details and commentary from the developers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeleena View Post
    Yeah, you're right, because it totally makes perfect sense to leave one part of the game completely broken so mages won't qq about losing raid dps. Lamest defense ever.
    You must have missed the deep freeze, frost bomb and ring of frost nerfs then? And when were mages able to cast 7+ pyros in a 5 sec (soon 4) stun? Don't talk when you know 0... Plus GC said they are looking for an alternative way to limit fire's burst in pvp, so a nerf is coming, but I guess it's just easier to jump on the blind hate train or you are a warrior...
    Last edited by mmoc79af98f473; 2012-11-03 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Didn't i see a world first achievement for the Brawlers Guild? So it's Pay to Win?

GG

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    This is a good thing as the amount of people who can. Fight at one time is limited

This will help keep some of the scrubs out hopefully. Cant wait for this.
    i guess you wont be seeing this content then.

brawlers guild invs on bmah......

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is there nothing on Glyph of Lakestrider causing interrupts when shifting out of ghost wolf? This is extremely broken for shamans.

Deleted
    Disapointed by the way the Brawler guild invitation is handled.

Is a big "fck you" from Blizzard to their paying customers. Is enough we pay your subscriptions , now you want us to buy gold from chineese to be able to compete at AH for a invitation ?
    Basicaly we need to buy gold so we can acces their content . We pay our subscription to acces that content ?

Wake up Blizzard .

Unless Blizzard has a fairly good reason for handling initiation into the Brawler's Guild in this manner, I imagine they'll change it long before the patch hits live due to the surely incoming bitch-fest they'll have on their hands.

Deleted
    Annnnnd the whining continues! GJ WoW community .

OnT: I like this witch hunt that is going on. A few people claim something radical and now suddenly everyone believes the same! Calm down people, try to learn from your ancestors for once.

Also i find it funny how people have changed over the years, before they could actually consider working for something nice. Now they just want it for free without putting any time or effort into getting it.

Edit: "its pay to win", no its not!.. Well, unless you for some reason pay a blizzard employee 100 $ for a invite.
    Last edited by mmoc80ea7ba33a; 2012-11-03 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Now they just want it for free without putting any time or effort into getting it.
    You put the effort in it after you are able to acces the content. Not being able to acces the content without buying gold is a different thing .

This Brawler's Guild choice is bad design, and right now we have 60 people that hate it for each person that think it's ingenious, and this discrepancy is just rising.
    And we can't forget that the arguments of this minority are always faulty and incomplete.

Wait, are they changing pet battle music?
    I loved warcraft 2 musics

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Didn't i see a world first achievement for the Brawlers Guild? So it's Pay to Win?

GG
    Its not pay to win when you know how to make gold, stop spending on useless shit and start winning I'll buy and invite , get in the guild AND sell invite to others :P

What is everyone talking about with 'Guilds controlling the Brawlers Guild invites?'

Brawler's Guild
    Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house or by invitation from somebody within the guild.

Somebody within 'the guild'...THE GUILD...as in the Brawlers GUILD, not your guild. It's likely you'll have to earn the invite from the NPCs, the BMAH invite is probably a way of bypassing the requirements and getting in early and nothing more.

You're jumping to conclusions just because you misread it the first time, I did at first till I stopped and looked at the wording again.

Next Notes Update:

Warrior: Has been delete from the game.

/facepalm

Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house or by invitation from somebody within the guild.
    I'm hoping this means that the guild is actually challenging. Though if you are in a guild just inviting all of you guildmates after splitting the money to buy it from the bmah wouldn't be too farfetched (assuming its balls expensive).

10+ Year Old Account
    ooo Warrior Fear nerf. This sucks

So ret set bonus gets nerfed while warrior one doesn't.
    Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Minous View Post
    What is everyone talking about with 'Guilds controlling the Brawlers Guild invites?'
    Brawler's Guild
    Somebody within 'the guild'...THE GUILD...as in the Brawlers GUILD, not your guild. It's likely you'll have to earn the invite from the NPCs, the BMAH invite is probably a way of bypassing the requirements and getting in early and nothing more.
    You're jumping to conclusions just because you misread it the first time, I did at first till I stopped and looked at the wording again.
    NOPE, you're making up things that they never mentioned, as invites being a bypass, when the notes specifically state that's the ONLY way in.
    And Guilds have guild money and people loaded. They can control who get the invitation of BMAH and who their people invite. So, YOU missed the point. Player Guilds will control the entrance to the Brawler's Guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Damage received from players (or player-controlled sources) no longer counts towards increasing the healing done by Death Strike.

So Blood DK's don't get to PvP anymore, got it.