15+ Year Old Account
    And now Wilshere red heh. Ferguson was clever enough to sub Cleverly before he got red.

Deleted
    The difference is Arsenal were behind, getting soundly beaten and realistically Wilshere is our best player. It was a gamble, but it's not like there was anyone on the bench who was going to turn this game around. Not seen an Arsenal team so devoid of ideas or cutting edge in years.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    think I predicted for 2-1 united win but not really looking likely atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its been just 10 games, but i think this might be the last season we see Wenger as Arsenals manager. There is still time, long season and all that, but with this team i just don't see where the goals are gonna come from on a regular basis and Arsenal are not a team that would spend big bucks on anyone.

Santos will make Nani look like Ronaldo.

EDIT: After last season Mertesaker hast turned out the best defender in the league, at least one positive thing this season.
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-11-03 at 02:32 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    I know its been just 10 games, but i think this might be the last season we see Wenger as Arsenals manager. There is still time, long season and all that, but with this team i just don't see where the goals are gonna come from on a regular basis and Arsenal are not a team that would spend big bucks on anyone.

Have to agree. Always been a big fan of Wenger, even over the last couple of years, but the transfers just haven't worked out this time. Arteta isn't Fabregas, nor is Cazorla, Podolski just isn't what Arshavin was and RVP was nigh on irreplaceable. Unless they find their feet quickly, it's going to be a very long season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sir Alex should be disappointed today. We've had enough chances to put this to bed by a mile, and squandered them.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I fear the day when wenger has to leave tbh, its gonna be a long time when he's gone with nothing at all (CL football), I can't really see many people coming in and not letting us go into a dark place for a few years, Mourinho being one and possibly Guardiola being the other, I wouldn't mind seeing Moyes though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I fear the day when wenger has to leave tbh, its gonna be a long time when he's gone with nothing at all (CL football), I can't really see many people coming in and not letting us go into a dark place for a few years, Mourinho being one and possibly Guardiola being the other, I wouldn't mind seeing Moyes though
    I know but the alternative is not that good either, carry on fighting for the 4th spot in the league isn't something to be proud of. I would like to see Moyes as well, or maybe Jurgen Klopp.

Guess you got that 2-1
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    think I predicted for 2-1 united win but not really looking likely atm.
    Question is, did you cheer that? =p

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Question is, did you cheer that? =p
    I looked it up and apparently it was 3-1 :P

I know but the alternative is not that good either, carry on fighting for the 4th spot in the league isn't something to be proud of. I would like to see Moyes as well, or maybe Jurgen Klopp.

Guess you got that 2-1
    hey, I'm always proud of Arsenal no matter what they do

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm annoyed to be honest, a clean sheet would have been a positive, because the upfront display was certainly poor from United today. Arsenal were ripe for the picking and after how last season ended, United should appreciate how much every goal matters.

That said, peach of a shot from Cazorla.

10+ Year Old Account
    United could of easily made this game close to what last years score line was but yea both teams were terrible today, i'm glad SAF took Cleverly off when he did by the way it was going he woulda got a red 2

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still really wish we had gotten Sahin, think he would have been really good for arsenal, or possibly M'vila

10+ Year Old Account
    I still really wish we had gotten Sahin, think he would have been really good for arsenal, or possibly M'vila
    That's true, but like many times before the team bosses decided to gamble on Diaby's fitness and were hoping to have the full squad by now. We still haven't seen how this Arsenal team can play when everybody is fit, but then again no team has 100% roster at this stage of the season. We need a new left back pronto, Santos is just not a PL player. Missing Wilshare for the next game will be bad as well, with the lack of creativity we have atm.
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-11-03 at 03:26 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Messi's had a son it seems, there's already a cracking twitter parody at https://twitter.com/MessiThiago_

Apparently Messi is 869 days younger than Cristiano Ronaldo.
    Messi's son is 869 days younger than Cristiano Ronaldo jr.

Pointless fact of the day.

Drawing 1-1 away at Charlton just as the 2nd half Kicks Off. Johnny Woodgate heading us on level terms just before HT. Id take a draw away but still think we can claim all 3, second in the league as things stand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw the Arsenal line up today, swapped my scorers around in the predictions and dropped Fellani for Rooney.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.....

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 04:53 PM ----------

Well, Chelsea's week can be summed up in a single word.

Hernandez.

Rangers won 7-0 against Alloa in the Scottish Cup today, nice bounce back after the midweek defeat to Inverness, scored goals in bunches today which is always nice to see, unless you happen to be on the receiving end of it!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Nice result for rangers as you said. We managed to win 1-4. Joint top now, watching Bolton V Cardiff eagerly, cheering on Bolton. 6 games won in a row, including a Premier League Scalp Vs our North-East neighbours Sunderland, Good times to be a boro fan at the minute. This could be our year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalt View Post
    watching Bolton V Cardiff eagerly, cheering on Bolton.
    Why? What did Cardiff do to you to drive you to cheering on Bolton?

Bloody impressive game by Rangers today. Someone was dropping a stat about that match, first time in over a 100 years or such that an event happened. Not sure what it was.