Thread: BT solo as Fury

BT solo as Fury

Just wondering if anyone has cleared BT as fury? I got to ROS and died in seconds in P2. Would like to have some tips on ROS,the Council and Illidan because they seem to be the hardest. Thanks.

You can't solo ROS. You need interrupts in P2, and you only get pummel and disrupting shout.

Illidan and the council are incredibly faceroll. Ros is perhaps already possible but should be a lot easier with a bunch of heroic gear. Didn't have enough time to try really but dealing enough damage to kill it before the third cast wasn't the real issue - it was not dieing in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    You can't solo ROS. You need interrupts in P2, and you only get pummel and disrupting shout.
    Wouldn't a glyphed heroic throw work as well?

Save your cooldowns and rage for p2 (everything)
    Start with pummel, heroic throw, shout and pummel plus haven't tested yet but you could try to use a trinket as well

Don't have that many suggestions since the only thing you can do is use your anti-magic abilities.

Most classes that are capable of doing RoS are able to that because they either have magic immunities or pets which forces the boss to move constantly.

Gag order heroic throw will work until next patch, but even so the cooldown is so long it won't be up again. The thing with ROS is it's casting constantly, so even though you MIGHT be able to get 3 consecutive casts pummeled with your abilities, you won't have the dps in that time to down the phase before you get disoriented permanently.

Yeah, RoS typically casts it every second. Even when I brought a friend, and our kicks/interrupts were down, he was still spamming it, but it gives you enough time to kill it if you bring in an extra person.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Gag order heroic throw will work until next patch, but even so the cooldown is so long it won't be up again. The thing with ROS is it's casting constantly, so even though you MIGHT be able to get 3 consecutive casts pummeled with your abilities, you won't have the dps in that time to down the phase before you get disoriented permanently.

Gag order change won't effect pve, the effect will stop working on players aka pvp.

Oh another tip, watch out with the selfhealing. The dps of the boss isn't a big issue so if you take the passive Second Wind talent you stay disoriented for a really long time.

I think your best bet is to look at a paladin and how he does it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NFEJ5JqFD8&feature=plcp

This guy manages to do it on his pally (he admits it was mostly luck), he interrupts the first and 3e cast and uses his bubble for the 2e one.

So you might be able to do it if you have high dps, save your cooldowns and rage for p2 and have some luck.

Berserker Rage also makes you immune to the cast for 6 seconds, so don't forget about that one.

Synthaxx try to go ret for RoS since the boss damage itself isn't the issue.

However as posted in the link above paladins are capable of doing RoS but with current available gear you are greatly depended on luck (read latency).

you can solo RoS

kick , bladestorm ( imune ) , kick down

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    you can solo RoS

kick , bladestorm ( imune ) , kick down
    pretty sure that didnt work out for me just now, i still got disoriented and just invited a friend to help with RoS