Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueFW View Post
    how on earth is it possible for that guy to have wielded the legendary bow as a paladin O_O
    You don't actually have to wield it to get the achievement for it, just have it in your bags.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    You don't actually have to wield it to get the achievement for it, just have it in your bags.
    Necro'd to re-answer something answered 5 times on page one?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    They changed it some time ago, you know have to be able to use the weapon to get the achievement for it.
    if he has the achievement then he obtained the item prior to the fix

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Necro'd to re-answer something answered 5 times on page one?
    Didn't bother to read the replies that came after the post i replied to >,>

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    They changed it some time ago, you know have to be able to use the weapon to get the achievement for it.
    if he has the achievement then he obtained the item prior to the fix
    Can't be very long since they implemented that hotfix, a friend of mine got the achievement less than a year ago without having to equip the item.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Quote Originally Posted by GuildOx View Post
    Here is the direct link to the world mount ranks:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=19

Absalom (Blood Legion) now has 196 mounts. Impressive.
    Wow, people have 300~mounts... and I thought I had pretty decent amount with 150...

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Wow, people have 300~mounts... and I thought I had pretty decent amount with 150...
    Yeah that's absolutely insane. But I guess if you were to get all of the horde mounts and all the TCG mounts, it doesn't seem that tough. Remember the armory counts all of the horde mounts you have as well, so get all those and it adds up damn quickly. Still though, 300...good Lord.

VERY FEW. There are 310 possible mounts in game. Getting so close to the cap demand a strong support of guilds in both factions, PLUS economical power in real life.

Yeah and remember that armory is currently showing both alliance and horde mounts together, so it's over 300 total with both factions.
    I have 262 mounts including both horde and alliance, but 188 separately. will get over 200 faction specific mounts next patch

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    VERY FEW. There are 310 possible mounts in game. Getting so close to the cap demand a strong support of guilds in both factions, PLUS economical power in real life.
    310 possible mounts in the game you say? the #1 guy has 307, and according to armory he's still missing 46 :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...=not-collected
    Last edited by Dyminator; 2012-11-07 at 10:23 AM.