Poll: Which one you prefer?

Thread: Go'el VS Thrall

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Doomhammer armor -toting, Aggraless Warchief Thrall. His incompetence was recently realized to me, but I still prefer him over the rag-toting World-Shaman Go'el.
    eh, hes not that bad as a Shaman now, I just like him better for before, had a more badass vibe
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead is the master race /End thread
    (Has nothing to do with anything)
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Undead is the master race /End thread
    (Has nothing to do with anything)
    having missing limbs and a terrible stench and unable to enjoy yum yums, totally the next step in human evolution

Guess the whole hard to kill part has its perks tho
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm annoyed by the name Go'el actually. The only thing I hear is Aggra saying the name over and over. Stupid questline that made Aggra say "Go'el" waaay to many times! I prefer Thrall due to nostalgic matters. Thrall and the Horde has been a main theme for us Alliance players.

Thrall. As a name, Thrall is a symbol, just as the one who holds the position of Warchief should also be a symbol for his people. It's not exactly uncommon in actual history for rulers/leaders to do this. Popes have done it for centuries. Many Roman and Chinese Emperors did it, and so on. The name Thrall is a reminder that a slave became Warchief of the Horde and sends an importance message to his people about being able to rise above their past.

Plus it's just cooler.

That note about the Hebrew meaning of go'el is neat. I'm guessing that a reference to Superman's birth name being Kal-El was also intended given the obvious comparisons between the characters.

Deleted
    Thrall, because Thrall was flawed. Go'el is made to be as perfect as possible, and as such boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    I'm annoyed by the name Go'el actually. The only thing I hear is Aggra saying the name over and over. Stupid questline that made Aggra say "Go'el" waaay to many times! I prefer Thrall due to nostalgic matters. Thrall and the Horde has been a main theme for us Alliance players.
    I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't try and force everyone in an attempt to accept his new name, instead just give us the option of accepting either.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Thrall > Go'el

Thrall can create fear within the Alliance whilst Go'el would be a huge question mark.