10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sshika
    Code:
    /cast [mod:Shift] Soulburn
    /cast Seed of Corruption
    Thanks :] It seems I might have been pretty close in getting it right but messed it up with some unnecessary stuff.

Ps. I'm quite sure what you told the other poster is true only that the target in all the macros should be "Vuhdo" if it is intended to work with Vuhdo. I'm pretty sure about this one since I have done the same things on my Vuhdo

Deleted
    Thanks a lot guys! Works great!

Deleted

Combining trinkets with delay in one macro?

Hey

Is it possible to create a macro for using these two trinkets Hawkmaster's Talon and Jade Bandit Figurine but on different times?

Since the CD is only 1 minute on both and lasts for 15 sec one would get an average 1797 haste. So the problem is to macro these to for instance Jab (monk spam ability) but with a like say 30 sec timer in between them so that the haste buff is spread out over the minute.

Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Epaconny View Post
    Hey

Is it possible to create a macro for using these two trinkets Hawkmaster's Talon and Jade Bandit Figurine but on different times?

Since the CD is only 1 minute on both and lasts for 15 sec one would get an average 1797 haste. So the problem is to macro these to for instance Jab (monk spam ability) but with a like say 30 sec timer in between them so that the haste buff is spread out over the minute.

Possible?
    Trinkets trigger a 30 sec cooldown on the other on-use trinket to prevent using them together. You can macro them in your spell together
    Code:
    /cast Jab
    /use 13
    /use 14
    13 is the upper trinket, 14 the lower, you can also replace the numbers to the trinkets names if you like it better. When you hit it for the first time it will use your first trinket which gives a 30 sec cooldown to the second one. Same goes for the second use after 30 sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried to make a Nature's Swiftness/Healing Touch macro, but everytime I hit it, it takes me out of kitty. If anyone can help, many thanks will be bestowed upon you.

/cast [form:3] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [form:3] Healing Touch

Also trying to get a macro that casts Wild Charge, Incarnation, & Ravage one after the other, then keeps casting Ravage after that.
    Last edited by Da Baws; 2012-11-04 at 01:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    I've tried to make a Nature's Swiftness/Healing Touch macro, but everytime I hit it, it takes me out of kitty. If anyone can help, many thanks will be bestowed upon you.
    /cast [form:3] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [form:3] Healing Touch
    It seems that it is a bug with the ns heal not recognizing you casted ns in the same second. So what I've found
    Code:
    /console autounshift 0
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast Healing Touch
    /console autounshift 1
    You have to press it twice, but it just turns off the autounshift and at the turns it on again at the end. If you click one time on this macro or when your ns is on cooldown you will see the error message "You are in shapeshift Form".
    As a bonus you can spam this macro when you don't have ns up and won't get unshifted (if predator's swiftness is getting purged or fading as feral)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    Also trying to get a macro that casts Wild Charge, Incarnation, & Ravage one after the other, then keeps casting Ravage after that.
    Incarnation and Ravage are both on the gcd it's not possible. (actually would be with castsequence and add a lot of ravages at the end, but seriously don't)
    You can macro wild charge and incarnation together, but have a second keybind for ravage, it's really not that much.

Deleted
    Im looking to get my ressurection macro to work.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat]Revive
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /run if GetSpellCooldown(20484)==0 and UnitInRange("target")then SendChatMessage("..GetSpellLink(20484)..""..UnitName("target"),"RAID")end
    /cast [@mouseover,help,dead][]Rebirth
    What it does:
    Out of combat, uses revive.
    In combat, uses rebirth. But it doesnt post if the ress succeeds. What can cause this?

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat]Revive
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /run if GetSpellCooldown(20484)==0 and UnitInRange("target")then SendChatMessage("..GetSpellLink(20484)..""..UnitName("target"),"RAID")end
    What it does:
    In combat, uses rebirth. But it doesnt post if the ress succeeds. What can cause this?
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat] Revive
    /stop macro [nocombat]
    /cast Rebirth
    /ra Rebirth on %t

is what I use, it is pretty much the same thing.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Try UnitInRange("mouseover") since you're doing it from unitframes I'm guessing not by manually targeting a corpse.

You test for "target" but you cast on "mouseover" and only if that doesn't exist your target, that's probably the reason it wouldn't announce most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat]Revive
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    What it does:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat]Revive
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /run local b={select(1,GetSpellCooldown(20484))}if b[1]==0 and UnitInRange("target")then SendChatMessage(GetSpellLink(20484)..""..UnitName("target"),"RAID")end
    This should work, and btw. it doesn't announce it when it succeeds but when you are casting it (at least not on cooldown and target in range).

Deleted
    Why do you wrap a table around the return value from select? And select(1,...) is kind of redundant since that just passes on ...? Your code makes no sense to me.
    Also, it has the same issue as all the ones above it in that it won't account for mouseover targetting on the Rebirth cast. That one, however, makes it impossible (for me, at least) to get the macro below the 255 character limit without losing functionality.

The closest that I got was the following at 293 characters:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nocombat]Revive
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /run local s,_,u=20484,SecureCmdOptionParse("[@mouseover,help,dead][@target]")if GetSpellCooldown(s)==0 and UnitInRange(u)then SendChatMessage(GetSpellLink(s).." -> "..UnitName(u),"RAID")end

Hey Guys,
    I am looking for a macro, which cancels Spinning Crane kick an interrupts my target in just one click not 2 clicks, like

/cancelaura Spinning Crane Kick
    /cast Spear Hand Strike

but this does not work with one click i have to push the button twice.

Is this possible.
    Sorry for my bad english

Code:
    /stopcasting
    /cast Spear Hand Strike
    Should work. What you have should have worked as well, but this is more universal.

Nope both macros do not work with a single click, however they both work if you press the key twice, but that is not what i wanted.

Deleted
    I think it has to do with the client not "realizing" that SCK is no longer up until after the macro finishes executing. SHS would be castable from a server PoV, but never gets sent because the client still thinks it's not usable because of SCK.

It's an annoying little issue that currently inhibits a few spells (druids trying to macro NS in feral forms will know what I mean).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey i wanna make a castsequence macro that does this; Do Thrash then Swipe and reset after 14 seconds back to Thrash

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Thrash, Swipe,

Got that at the moment but it just reset back to thrash after the first swipe, dont know if it's even possible to make a macro like this but would be nice if i could get an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Hotic View Post
    Hey i wanna make a castsequence macro that does this; Do Thrash then Swipe and reset after 14 seconds back to Thrash

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Thrash, Swipe,

Got that at the moment but it just reset back to thrash after the first swipe, dont know if it's even possible to make a macro like this but would be nice if i could get an answer
    Your only real option is to add a bunch of Swipes, but even then it won't reset as you would like. Instead, it will reset 15s after the last push.

Macros can't play the game for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Your only real option is to add a bunch of Swipes, but even then it won't reset as you would like. Instead, it will reset 15s after the last push.

Macros can't play the game for you.
    Yeah i did that and it kind of work like i want to so^^
    Just wanted it to be one button instead of two, i know im lazy :P

Is it possible to create a macro for the talents such as i'd be able to have 1 button on my bar for each talent tier. As an example, i'm a Monk. The level 30 talents are Chi Wave, Zen Sphere, and Chi Burst. would there be a way to have a macro that would have all 3 spells within, but cast the one that you currently have talented?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorror View Post
    Is it possible to create a macro for the talents such as i'd be able to have 1 button on my bar for each talent tier. As an example, i'm a Monk. The level 30 talents are Chi Wave, Zen Sphere, and Chi Burst. would there be a way to have a macro that would have all 3 spells within, but cast the one that you currently have talented?
    #showtooltip
    /cast Chi Wave
    /cast Zen Sphere
    /cast Chi Burst

Dont know if it will show the correct tooltip tho but that will work as one button, maybe someone else got a better macro than that