How is phase shield an ultra hard counter? There is no single unit it shuts down completely? And the Oracle has absolutely no other combat value apart from one situation ability...

I'm not sure how much I like the Mothership Core changes. On the one hand, I don't necessarily have a problem with them, but on the other, i absolutely LOVED the way it worked beforehand so am not so enthusiastic about any changes...
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

It shuts down fungal (aside that fungal is aoe immobilize which makes micro useless, that topic is a dead horse), basically it's a statement from balance team "we have no idea how to change it, so here's an immunity so you don't complain". Starcraft should be an elegant game, and god knows we don't need more marauders/colossi/corruptors/warhounds etc (units with single purpose and no depth).

TLDR: less crutches=better game

/rantoff

10+ Year Old Account

Question Who wants a Star craft Guest Pass?

Proberly not the right thread, but anyways

Just got back from holidays and i opened my Mists CE to find a Starcraft 2 Guest Pass

Giving it to anyone interested, Just PM or comment

Merged with main SC2 thread. Use the search next time please.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-10-02 at 01:56 AM.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Hi Romire ,,

ty for your Kindness by offering this card in forum

actually i did play strategy game called ( General ) and i realy like it !

about Starcraft 2 i never try it b4 ....

b4 i ask you this guest card ,, can you tell me your experince after you try starcraft 2 ?

did you feel it is hard and compleceted or u learn fast and u feel so fun ?

i just do not want make this guest free pass comming to me b4 i know what the game realy is after testing

i want to see if i am intresting or not

I disagree that Colossi or Corruptors are sungle purpose, no depth units, no more then say, half the staple units of the game (marines, stalkers, roaches) are. Marauder I agree with, but it certainly isn't a bad unit, and Warhounds, well, they were removed for a reason.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Yazeed View Post
    Hi Romire ,,

b4 i ask you this guest card ,, can you tell me your experince after you try starcraft 2 ?

i just do not want make this guest free pass comming to me b4 i know what the game realy is after testing

Yes, its definitely hard and complicated. Not something you can pick up and dominate right away

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    I disagree that Colossi or Corruptors are sungle purpose, no depth units, no more then say, half the staple units of the game (marines, stalkers, roaches) are. Marauder I agree with, but it certainly isn't a bad unit, and Warhounds, well, they were removed for a reason.
    The problem with Colossus is that people always move them out with the deathball. They really should be hotkeyed separately and use highground advantage more. I rarely see this being done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeed View Post
    Hi Romire ,,

*Shrug* i dont play SC2
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

ok id like hive tech to allow zerglings to be able to attack air units. sounds dumb well not really its hive tech. i mean ants can get wings in real life. i just feel hydras are total shit and it kinda sucks that us main ground army cant attack air units. while terran and protoss got stalkers and marines

Infestors are your friend against anything mid/late, they're integral part of any zerg army in the current metagame. Queens and spores will take care of anything early game, while later you'll need corruptors against skyterran or skytoss (they're incredibly rare to see tbh). Hydras have extremely limited use at the moment, tactic against mass raven late-late game is to not allow it to get there, it's almost impossible to be cost efficient vs ravens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    ok id like hive tech to allow zerglings to be able to attack air units. sounds dumb well not really its hive tech. i mean ants can get wings in real life. i just feel hydras are total shit and it kinda sucks that us main ground army cant attack air units. while terran and protoss got stalkers and marines
    ...That'd be so OP. And no ants don't get wings IRL, unless there's some secret mutated species of them I don't know about. I think it'd be better if Hydra's were as tough as they were in Brood War, that'd fix a lot of things imo. And Queens/Spores are good enough AA and you should be getting mutas or infesters anyway.

Small addendum, but ants do fly when they mate^^

Starcraft 2 is one of my all time favorite game.I like to play this game so much.I played so many times this game.It is so superb and fantastic game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Small addendum, but ants do fly when they mate^^
    Dear God that's scary (x

10+ Year Old Account
    im pretty sure guest passes are meaningless you can make a free account to play unlimited amounts of games vs AI
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    You can play 1v1 Ladder with a Guest Pass.

15+ Year Old Account
    7 game epic series at MLG ends with 2 racks cheese. This is why it's hard to follow professional SC2 anymore. Just lame lame lame..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, any ETA on HotS?
    I want Zerg Campaign, changes and Baneling in WoW.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Sigh, any ETA on HotS?
    I want Zerg Campaign, changes and Baneling in WoW.
    It's still in early beta. I wouldn't expect if until 2013.

Heart of the Swarm Release Date March 12 2013 - Box Art include

You can already upgrade ur Starcraft II with Digital Upgrade when you log in to your Battle.net account!
    Source: http://www.adriacraft.net/starcraft/...-201211135096/

Here is the look of the Boxes: