Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aica View Post
    This doesn't help at all. If you're going to declare something, back it up or at least give some information to help people figure out where you're coming from.

I definitely dropped FDCL on Wind Lord due to the 9 targets at once aspect, and currently waffling on whether MBx3+DP is worth it.
    Oh right sorry, ment to copy and paste what I was using. Mind you I'm not at the 8k haste breakpoint. But baiscly what I did was I moved dots down to the bottem of my prio list with 3orb DP Halo Mind bender and MBlast all above them. and sw:p > VT

This Is what I used vs 6 targets.
    Code:
    actions=shadowform
    actions+=/use_item,name=flashfrozen_resin_globule
    actions+=/jade_serpent_potion,if=buff.bloodlust.react|target.time_to_die<=40
    actions+=/devouring_plague,if=shadow_orb=3
    actions+=/halo_damage
    actions+=/mind_blast,if=active_enemies<=6&cooldown_react
    actions+=/shadow_word_death,if=active_enemies<=5
    actions+=/mindbender,if=cooldown_react
    actions+=/shadow_word_pain,cycle_targets=1,max_cycle_targets=8,if=(!ticking|remains<tick_time)&miss_react
    actions+=/vampiric_touch,cycle_targets=1,max_cycle_targets=8,if=(!ticking|remains<cast_time+tick_time)&miss_react
    actions+=/mind_sear,chain=1,interrupt=1,if=active_enemies>=3
    actions+=/mind_flay,chain=1,interrupt=1
    actions+=/shadow_word_death,moving=1
    actions+=/mind_blast,moving=1,if=buff.divine_insight_shadow.react&cooldown_react
    actions+=/shadow_word_pain,moving=1
    actions+=/dispersion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aica View Post
    This doesn't help at all. If you're going to declare something, back it up or at least give some information to help people figure out where you're coming from.

I definitely dropped FDCL on Wind Lord due to the 9 targets at once aspect, and currently waffling on whether MBx3+DP is worth it.
    Man, on Wind Lord I got so frustrated getting blown out of the water by Affliction Warlocks when I tried to multi-dot that I started to AFK Mind Sear while throwing Mass Dispels occassionaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Man, on Wind Lord I got so frustrated getting blown out of the water by Affliction Warlocks when I tried to multi-dot that I started to AFK Mind Sear while throwing Mass Dispels occassionaly.
    Heh yeah even with multi dotting all three priests were near the bottem of the meters :\