10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Blood-Soaked Invitation (Brawler's Guild)

So, I just got got my Blood-Soaked Invitation from Black Market on the PTR, but it seems to not work? I don't know what to do with it atm, because when I try to queue up for fights in Brawler's Guild, it says I haven't got a invite so I can't queue. Any thoughts on this? :S

Edit: NVM, I just clicked the invitation and got invite, works now.

10+ Year Old Account
    More details? How much was it? How many were there?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    So, I just got got my Blood-Soaked Invitation from Black Market on the PTR, but it seems to not work? I don't know what to do with it atm, because when I try to queue up for fights in Brawler's Guild, it says I haven't got a invite so I can't queue. Any thoughts on this? :S

Edit: NVM, I just clicked the invitation and got invite, works now.
    And now you're in, can you say if the invitation from someone inside means what everyone have been saying? Only people like you can invite others? And what's the limit?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few questions about it though.

- Was the starting price on the auction something reasonable?
    - How much did you end up having to pay for it?
    - Are you in a guild on the PTR? Were you able to invite your guildies into the Brawler's guild?
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they changed anything you should only be able to invite one person after ranking up by completing the fights in brawler's guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post

- Are you in a guild on the PTR? Were you able to invite your guildies into the Brawler's guild?
    Questions one and two are ones I am also curious about. I doubt the starting price will be too much, but the final price may be more than I could possibly gather.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post

Hello there!

1. The starting price was 1000 gold.
    2. I ended up paying 100k gold for it.
    3. Yes, I'm in a guild on PTR. And I have yet to seen that you can invite people to the guild yet, it's very new, but it doesn't seem so yet.

100k.. Wow that's a bit excessive.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    100k.. Wow that's a bit excessive.
    Well, it's the PTR. Don't Expect people to pay 100k for it on live. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I was thinking it would be the exact opposite, true prices are usually borked as fuck on the PTR, but the thing with the BMAH is you get crazy fucks starting price wars, so once person bids something fairly normal, then suddenly all the AH heroes turn up and the price skyrockets.

Dunno about you, but on my server (Turalyon EU.. what a shithole) I can see 100k being about normal, if not cheap for something like this. Not to mention people will probably start selling the invites you get once you're in for around the same amount.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

True, however most people that frequent the bmah have metric fucktons of gold to spend, so I'm not expecting the price to be much different on live.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I bet i will see people taking them for 999,999g again

Top-server guilds will probably bid it straight to 1m and just control the Brawler's for the rep/achieves etc.

I really hope they put in mechanisms that prevent people from throwing their corpses at something til the law of averages grants them an eventual win.
    Like you fail 20 times and you are revoked membership until you can get another invite, while victories grant you more chances. Death having next to no consequences, even a lengthy corpse run, has fostered a generation of terrible players.

Just an fyi that before the last build you could enter the brawler's guild and do the fights without the invite and at that time the invites were 10k gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

It really saddens me that there is a realm 1st achivment for this shit. Otherwise I wouldn't even bother untill I got a random invite from a friend or it got fixed to a free-of-charge. But I guess I've gathered enough coins to afford it anyway or make another guy pay well enough
    Last edited by Makarena; 2012-11-05 at 04:06 PM.

Yeah that would be insane

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    It really saddens me that there is a realm 1st achivment for this shit.
    Feat of strength, not an achievement actually... besides most of those mean crap anyway... same goes for fishing, mining, first mage first bla bla bla.
    It just means that some other person has more time or luck than you that got the achievement... most of these do not require skill to begin with...
    I would only feel a tiny bit sorry if you had ALL other achievements including all other realm or world first's and were just going to miss this one...
    My guess is that's not the case, so maybe just start making gold, begging people getting loans from the guild etc.
    Boy Gold Sellers should be making a fortune these days...