Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    PC. To hell with consoles. I almost never play on them, and if I do it's only because it's a game I REALLY want to play but it's not available on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    PC. To hell with consoles. I almost never play on them, and if I do it's only because it's a game I REALLY want to play but it's not available on PC.
    The thread asks for your favorite console, and you come in here and hate on consoles. Where did you get that kind of logic? Btw, the PC isn't a console.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    The thread asks for your favorite console, and you come in here and hate on consoles. Where did you get that kind of logic? Btw, the PC isn't a console.
    Not by the traditional definition, no, but it's not a huge leap to include the PC in a category of machines used for gaming. I'm also not the first person in this thread to mention PC as a favorite.

But, fine, you want a traditional console? I guess I'd pick PS1 if I had to choose one. It's got most of my favorite games from when I was a kid.

Snes and Gameboy (the first one).

Deleted
    psp, got almost every 8 and 16 bit Nintendo and Sega game on emulators, over 3000 of them lol.

PS3 not bad too, good for huge player count battles and "watch online free" on browser if cant be assed sitting at desk/pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    NES, SNES fuck the world. PERIOD.
    "Brevity is...wit"

The console I always wanted to own was Neo Geo. Unfortunatly I couldn't have it cause it was (and still is) too expesive. I love SNK though.
    My favorite consoles are actually two. Dreamcast and SNES. Lot's of good memories on both.

Deleted
    Wii Game and 3DS Game I will like this game but mostly Window XP Minecraft 1.4.5

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    NES, SNES fuck the world. PERIOD.
    If you're implying SNES fucked the world, then.. no. No, just... no.