Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Making dailies the only effective way to spend valor wasn't smart.
    Making motes BoP wasn't smart.

The rest, eh. Brawlers Guild is just ignorable, just like pet battles and challenge modes, so it's really nothing to get upset over. These are things that won't, and shouldn't, appeal to every last player.

Deleted
    The only real problem I have with the reputation grinds is the low reputation per quest.
    If, for example, I'm only able to log into the game and to the dailies once or twice per week, I barely even notice a progress on my reputation bars.
    That's not very motivating.
    But, alas, I want to have those mounts and stuff eventually, so it'll take me a while.
    Even with the changes in 5.1, it takes a lot of time to even get to revered.

Other than that, it's an ok expansion for me. Too bad most of my guild stuck to GW2 for whatever reason

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    CRZ is amazingly good.
    I almost spit out my food I LOLd so hard gg good joke.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I like CRZ.

So because my opinion doesn't match yours it's wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    1. Daily quests. Optional, repetitive, dynamic gameplay that is completely optional and offers diversity, development, and great vanity/gear incentives.
    2 CRZ that fills the world back up. You can't say that you getting ganked on a pvp realm is the fault of CRZ. You chose a pop realm knowing the drawbacks that could occur.
    3. The are a handful of broken issues in PVP but that happens in every expat because balancing a game of this scale and diversity perfectly is virtually impossible. "I lose a lot so PVP balance is awful" is an unsubstantiated and unfair statement.

August, like so many players who have been complaining about this expac, you need to remember that WoW is a game. If you're not having fun with some aspect of it, such as dailies, don't play them.
    Last edited by Mulderfox; 2012-11-04 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Not having much fun this time either. I'm pretty casual and enjoy a good deal of PvP and some LFR to get a nice gear-set and perhaps some dungeons to get those sets/grind some rep. (used to raid, but don't have the time anymore)

Basically what happened this expansion:
    - PvP is pretty awful and bloated, there's a million stuns being thrown around, healing is off the hook, some bg's nothing ever dies because of it etc.
    - LFR... I just don't get any loot, nothing at all after about 19 kills(only the legendary thingies). I can double my chances by grinding the daily's but i hate the boring damn daily's.
    - Dungeons.. Aside from not liking them too much, there's little to get from it. Can't get rep in there, can't get decent VP.. They take pretty long too..
    - My favorite class, Hunter, became utterly bloated with abilities reducing the fun of it by about 90%.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I like CRZ.

So because my opinion doesn't match yours it's wrong.
    Of course. This is the mmo-chamo community remember.

I enjoy CRZ and seeing other people in zones.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.

1: I herd people wanted TBC. People got TBC.

2: Dno, I play on a very highly populated PvP realm and the only time I had problem with CRZ was before MoP launch, when leveling something was generally impossible.

3: I don't really care about organized PvP, just occasional BGs, so /care.

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    I lvled a monk all the way up to 85 (not started on Pandaria yet, as my net is utter crap). I had no problems with CRZ at any time. Some other people ran past me now and then, and I saw some people who took some of the mobs I needed for a quest. In other words, what you should be able to expect from CRZ. The whining has gone way out of proportions over CRZ when its hardly noticeable.
    The lack of whining could be linked to unsubscriptions. 2 of my 3 accounts are now gone, the last is paid until August and I will stay in Panda land till then then I will unsub that account too

Unfortunately not everyone is as interested in mature, constructive discussion.

I enjoy CRZ as well. It's nice to see horde and alliance out in the world again while questing and especially while leveling alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ is pretty good. I was in STV a few days ago and seen a lot of people around, anything that makes the world feel more alive is a +

Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    I'm actually more tired of this argument than the one you quoted. No you're not "forced" to do the daily quests per se, but to put so many types of upgrades and benefits in a system that not a lot of people enjoyed to begin with isn't exactly amazing design. The issue is that too much was put into the concept of daily quests, not that they exist.
    Valor pieces are meant to be filler for pieces you may not have gotten in raids, not as a straight upgrade, so no, you're not forced.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what people will always be unhappy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Of course. This is the mmo-chamo community remember.

I enjoy CRZ and seeing other people in zones.
    Some people still like their mummies to hold their hands when they are walked to school, even at 18. Does not make them normal or holding the same world view as the majority of people around

I think it's on par or better than WotLK and far better than Cata, though I must say I enjoyed the setting and story of WotLK more.

1. Not mandatory if you do not like it, however a great way to get players out in the world, I hope hey add more factions and more dailies over the course of expansion, I like it WAY more than sitting in Orgrimmar and waiting for a queue. Also nearly every faction has a story line with side quests that you get access to as you gain rep, I like.

2. One of the best things they added to the game IMO, MMO is about MORE people not less, most of the people that complain are on low pop servers and are used to have tons of resources shared among few of them when the game was designed in mind with a lot more people sharing those resources and having to compete with each other.

3. PvP has always been like that, I myself don't do much PvP so can't get into details but in connection with (1) I enjoy world PvP once again.

I know a lot of people that like the expansion and enjoy it a lot.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post

I think the over-reaction to CRZ is quite strange especially if it's centered around PVP. You rolled on a PVP server and now there's PVP. Uh huh.
    Yes because 2 lvl 90s sitting on a lvl 30 quest hub is fair PvP....../face palm.

I like MoP, dailys were annoying at first but once you finish up some its no big deal. I could care less about PvP balance as I do not PvP. CRZs are an unmitigated mess. Lag upon entering zones, losing buffs upon entering zones, dismounts causing deaths upon entering zones. Certain areas are horrific unquestable gank fests.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2012-11-04 at 05:31 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

1 daily quests arent mandatory otherwise i wouldnt be raiding right now since ive only done some tiller dailies, also the dailies are for casuals something they can chip away at piece by piece once a day and get a nice reward for time investment.

2. there is no crz in the only placees that matter, pandaria. if you dont like being ganked go to a pve server and im sorry but crz is in no way big enough to impact any communitys the biggest thing was the fishing tournaments and there fixing that in 5.1 all the other complaints are basically "PEOPLES TAKINS MEH STUFFS I WANTS ALLS STUFFS"

3. pvp is always a disaster and the amount of people who do it in any sort of consistent way are so tiny that in blizzards eyes its an afterthought.

people like this expansion because it caters to everyone the lore is top knotch the raids all look good so far the zones are beautiful the characters are memorable and everything feels connected on some tiny level unlike cataclysm which felt disjointed and felt less like one world and more like you were playing super mario 64.

the only thing i think they went wrong with in this expansion is brawlers guild they need to either phase it or put one in every major city however i like the invitation thing especially if they make it to where some npcs will invite you if you do a certain rep or quest for them or something like that.

hether or not they keep the quality throughout each patch is debatable but so far 5.1 is looking like an awesome patch especially story wise with alot of shakeups and considering its a small inbetween major patches patch thats exciting to me.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

1.) I got finished with them all on 1/11... i didnt feel forced, i just did them since they were an active part of the game. Opinion =/= fact.
    2.) Low level zones are awesome now due to this. Yes... you get ganked, but its only a little bit. Thats the price to pay for playing a PvP realm. nothing stopping you do it.
    3.) I don't PvP so, i couldn't give a shit. But it's always been the same complaints about pvp.

Here's an idea for you... stop subbing, and go play GW2 or some other junk.

I don't seem to understand this CRZ system, how does it work?
    As I've understood it makes zones more populated, in other words - more alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore