Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    World of gankcraft is the best thing that happen to wow since tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Medivhe View Post
    That is not true. I see people from other realms all the time.
    I like the xpac so far, raids are actually challenging and theres plenty of content. (maybe a bit too much, but i won't complain about that)
    people can be invited to your realm however there is no crz.

if your seeing people from other realms its because there in a party with someone from your realm
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    You know what...... over the last few years it seems to me like opinions mean fuck all ;p
    People seem to defend whatever they hold beloved to themselves, even if honestly deep down they dont believe it, its like a habit....

i've been defending wow from myself a lot of times (and it feels like a lot of you are doing the same).
    like, i know deep down i fucking hate wow and have done since halfway thru Cata lol, but i convince myself i still love it and its awesome and

I cant live without my big ass Bear and its bound to get back to feeling like it did thru vanilla/TBC/woltk im sure (cough lol as if) ... so i still pay and play (although fuck all like i used to)
    most probly cos of the time and effort and love put in over the years ;p

face it.. WoW has had its day, its been treading water since hmm a bit into Cata i think.. MoP is just awful and doesnt feel at all like warcraft.. and i dont like admitting to myself ........

Time to move on??? pff pass, i love wow cos its wow, ive tried rift for a while (dont like it), ToR lol cack, guildwars hmm fun for 5 but yea cack.. so what choice do i have if i wanna play an mmo???

ah fekk it ill buy an xbox...... now which end of a joypad do i hold? ;p
    Last edited by mmocfce0b4833c; 2012-11-04 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    This part i had to comment on.

They not having the time to finish anything for MOP is bullshit.

They scrapped Cata after firelands to work on MOP that is why we didn't get 2 raids and got the shit that was DS.
    For blizzard to say *We did not have time before the release of MOP to release something is just a lie*

I think that you think they didn't have time to finish it but until i see a blue post that said that i call BS. Even after a blue post i still say BS they had more time on this xpac then maybe even BC or wrath.
    No they finished it. Theirs a tweet from ghostcrawler that says it was done. Let me get it.

Is "VP for Rep gear" just a short-term band-aid since Valor Upgrade system wasn't ready for 5.0? Seems 5.1 is very soon.
    It was ready, but we thought Valor upgrading made more sense for a time when players weren't so rapidly swapping out gear.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=3

It doesn't matter though. Upgrading your gear with points is gonna have some restrictions on it, fairly hefty ones like you won't be able to go above a certain ilvl and that gear will simply run out of upgrades. Furthermore it just won't be as rewarding or anywhere near as rewrading as getting a boss drop. It isn't meant for you to gear up, it's meant for you to keep pace with your raid if you have bad rng. Well if you don't raid your fucked. Even if you do raid, upgrading a piece of gear isn't the same as getting a new shiny. Reducing shinies to only boss drops and dailies is just stupid. It's regression, making it like VANILLA wow where all you could do was get drops from bosses. That wasn't fun, that was frustrating. You know how many onyxia kills I had for that stupid crown of the netherwind and I still never got it. Even in this expansion I have friends who went 3 or 4 weeks without a piece from LFR and when they finally got one did they feel it was more rewarding? NO of course not. They were just pissed they had to wait so long and be subject to so much BS.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Then that's on you for not believing you. It's Blizzard's word against yours so I'll take Blizzard's word over yours.
    No he's right it's bullshit and not even Blizzard actually said it. Read my quote above.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-11-04 at 06:13 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    For real people complain when its gone and now that its back in people are complaining even more. Its not even a big deal to be ganked its never bothered me if anything I enjoy it over having no world pvp at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it just means I'm not as vocal as many people on MMO-Champion and General Discussion forum and I'm not quick to judge Blizzard. I try to be understanding and not criticize the moment their creation comes out.

EDIT: Ok so I forgot about that but it won't kill you to wait for 5.1. And to be honest he was right. At the beginning of an expansion we WOULD be swapping out gear left and right. I know I have been.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    explain please because there son way that's fun unless your the ganker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emoelitistthreadderailer View Post
    you know what...... over the last few years it seems to me like opinions mean fuck all ;p
    people seem to defend whatever they hold beloved to themselves, even if honestly deep down they dont believe it, its like a habit....
    ive been defending wow from myself a lot of times (and it feels like a lot of you are doing the same).
    like, i know deep down i fucking hate wow and have done since halfway thru Cata lol, but i convince myself i still love it and its awesome and i cant live without my big ass Bear and its bound to get back to feeling like it did thru vanilla/TBC/woltk im sure (cough lol as if) ... so i still pay and play (although fuck all like i used to)
    most probly cos of the time and effort and love put in over the years ;p

face it.. WoW has had its day, its been treading water since hmm a bit into Cata i think.. MoP is just awful and doesnt feel at all like warcraft.. and i dont like admitting to myself ........
    time to move on??? pff pass, i love wow cos its wow, ive tried rift for a while (dont like it), ToR lol cack, guildwars hmm fun for 5 but yea cack.. so what choice do i have if i wanna play an mmo???
    ah fekk it ill buy an xbox...... now which end of a joypad do i hold? ;p
    What the fuck did you just say?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a theory that blizzard are making these changes to tactically remove players from the game to make sure the hope and hype goes skyrocketing for project Titan. It makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by christschinwon
    these isolated tracks really do show the playing warts & all which is a good thing. I'd hate to think that my musical heros were machine like perfectionists. Steve Harris is & will always be just a cockney geezer who also happens to be a fucking great bass player!

10+ Year Old Account
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    1. Opinion
    2. Opinion
    3. Opinion - and I dont care about pvp.

More than that, I see someone who is unable to have a nuanced opinion = 0 credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    For real people complain when its gone and now that its back in people are complaining even more. Its not even a big deal to be ganked its never bothered me if anything I enjoy it over having no world pvp at all.
    try doing quests in helfire when you cant even take mail out the mailbox without being ganked, or handing in quests without the npc being killed on spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Then that's on you for not believing you. It's Blizzard's word against yours so I'll take Blizzard's word over yours.
    With the way things have gone since the release of cata people really should take what blizzard says with a gain of sault.

Also Atrahasis said it best to his reply to you just look at it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    there is a theory that blizzard are making these changes to tactically remove players from the game to make sure the hope and hype goes skyrocketing for project Titan. It makes sense

No..why would they do that. If Blizzard wanted to do that we'd see signs of it and they wouldn't want to go on Titan because of people upset at Blizzard.

Also Atrahasis said it best to his reply to you just look at it.
    Read what I said first.

with the way things have gone since the release of cata people really should take what blizzard says with a gain of sault.
    I don't because I'm not one to be so jaded and full of hate against Blizzard. I trust them to do what needs to be done. But someone is going to say I agree with EVERY decision they've done. Someone will say it even though it's blatantly false
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What the fuck did you just say?
    Soz ;p i get tunnel vision when typing on computers sometimes lol.. i fekkin hate computers

the only valid point here is forced, as there is no other alternative for rep grinding. for repetitive and boring, that's what dailies always were.
    did not think that good old saying would come back to life... GO PVE, N00B.

by the way... h read you can cheese the system by grouping with soemone who is on a pve server.
    I can't remember a time since vanilla where pvp has not been a complete disaster.
    Last edited by koimagheul; 2012-11-04 at 06:17 PM.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Deleted
    Add number 4 on your list:

Spoiled and narrow-minded minority of the player-base, heralding its' negative view of the game as an official point of view of the vast majority of customers.

I have always been amused when I saw people complaining about how terrible the game is, yet they keep playing or if they claim they quit but are still roaming the forums and spitting poison all over. Must be a secretly latent case of masochism. I mean, I played Star Trek Online, I hated it, I quit it and I never looked back. But I guess some people require their daily dose of self torture, when they keep playing, keep PvPing and keep doing dailies they hate. I admire your tenacity, young man. I am not as strong as you and in the event of me hating this game I'd really quit. Kudos to you, and good night.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    try doing quests in helfire when you cant even take mail out the mailbox without being ganked, or handing in quests without the npc being killed on spawn
    Ganking is an unavoidable result of having World PvP in the game, it has always existed except through Cata and Wrath. I can see the annoyance of that but you have to realize people would be furious the minute CRZ was removed and would be begging for it back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    It doesn't matter though. Upgrading your gear with points is gonna have some restrictions on it, fairly hefty ones like you won't be able to go above a certain ilvl and that gear will simply run out of upgrades. Furthermore it just won't be as rewarding or anywhere near as rewrading as getting a boss drop. It isn't meant for you to gear up, it's meant for you to keep pace with your raid if you have bad rng. Well if you don't raid your fucked. Even if you do raid, upgrading a piece of gear isn't the same as getting a new shiny. Reducing shinies to only boss drops and dailies is just stupid. It's regression, making it like VANILLA wow where all you could do was that.
    how is not being able to infinitly upgrade items a hefty restriction?

the only restrictions with it is valor can only upgrade items at a certain ilvl aka gear above heroic dungeon gear. however all the gear below that you can upgrade with jp

each item can be upgraded twice which puts it at the same stats as normal gear from the next raid. so when you fully upgrade your gear it will be like you already finished normal mode for the next tier however once you get that new gear it will still be better since you can then upgrade that gear.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    Add number 4 on your list:

Spoiled and narrow-minded minority of the player-base, heralding its' negative view of the game as an official point of view of the vast majority of customers.

I have always been amused when I saw people complaining about how terrible the game is, yet they keep playing or if they claim they quit but are still roaming the forums and spitting poison all over. Must be a secretly latent case of masochism. I mean, I played Star Trek Online, I hated it, I quit it and I never looked back. But I guess some people require their daily dose of self torture, when they keep playing, keep PvPing and keep doing dailies they hate. I admire your tenacity, young man. I am not as strong as you and in the event of me hating this game I'd really quit. Kudos to you, and good night.
    Are we talking about cataclysm or mists now because I could interchange this paragraph with either one and we'd be having this same conversation. I know none of you want's a repeat of that. So instead of calling players norrow minded and a minority and spoiled you should probably consider their criticisms and maybe check yourself.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    1. Opinions
    2. Opinions
    3. Opinions

Yeah, ok.
    What are we discussing again? The same topic as yesterday and the day before I guess?
    This is the Internet, here Opinions are the same as Facts