Game 2 of AzB v CLG EU was probably one of the most complete & utter stomps I have ever seen in competitive play.

Unreal. Korean teams, 0 fucks given.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Game 2 of AzB v CLG EU was probably one of the most complete & utter stomps I have ever seen in competitive play.

Unreal. Korean teams, 0 fucks given.
    It was both brutal and beautiful at the same time...

10+ Year Old Account
    welp, there goes my last team I was rooting for in this tourny.

That was a very impressive showing by blaze though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    welp, there goes my last team I was rooting for in this tourny.

That was a very impressive showing by blaze though.
    Hey Izzro, did the LoL forum find this fluffy kitten?
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    uregay69uregay. <- NSFW
    The point here is that account names barely mean anything.

Deleted
    Complete stomp for azubu, nuuu clg.eu :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Hey Izzro, did the LoL forum find this fluffy kitten?.
    It vary well might have.

Deleted
    The point here is that account names barely mean anything.
    I'm paranoid, soweh. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    No LoL for me today.

Going back to Karthus' amazing ultimate, what they could probably do is nerf the base damage of rank 2 and 3 because lets be honest it's already doing to much damage there in team fights. Whenever I'm first pick in solo queue (unless I'm going mid) I just flat out ban Karthus because team fight determines a lot in solo queue and his team fight is amazing. I mean whenever I play him I bomb farm and then mid to late game I just run in do some damage, die and press r. He is to powerful and needs to be nerfed and I play him quite often.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    True... I think they could nerf his base damage a bit, doubt they would though. Still, his ult would still be good because it does damage to all enemies.

I don't think nerfing his ulti would do much to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    True... I think they could nerf his base damage a bit, doubt they would though. Still, his ult would still be good because it does damage to all enemies.

I don't think nerfing his ulti would do much to be honest.
    Not being able to use it when he dies? That doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Not being able to use it when he dies? That doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    It's a bad idea because if he can't use his ulti, he shouldn't be able to use his other abilities too, so yeah, I don't think that would cut it. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad idea because if he can't use his ulti, he shouldn't be able to use his other abilities too, so yeah, I don't think that would cut it. :/
    Just the ultimate, it makes his death so powerful that it can't be silenced or anything. That would be a balance maker there meaning Karthus would have to be more careful in teamfights because he literally will just run in and die and bullshit the enemy team.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the ultimate, it makes his death so powerful that it can't be silenced or anything. That would be a balance maker there meaning Karthus would have to be more careful in teamfights because he literally will just run in and die and bullshit the enemy team.
    Well optimal use of Karthu's ult is before he dies, so he can do more damage during his passive with bombs and maybe toss out another wall. That just makes it the only use, instead of a consolation prize for sorta doing your job right.

Deleted
    Well, now that I think of it, Kar's ulti, when he isn't dead, is just like Fid's, meaning it has a cast time and can be interrupted, and if you use it while already fighting it'll be bad for you.

Maybe doing that for Kar, making his ulti impossible to cast while dead, would probably do it after all. Kar wouldn't use ulti when dead making TF better for the other team, but honestly, maybe that would just break him.. I don't know, he's so squishy and being forced to build Zhonya's or a RoA just because you really have too to do damage and survive without going Kamikazi just seems, weird on him...

10+ Year Old Account
    My bet is Riot has been trying to figure out how to fix him without destroying him completely like they did with Eve and a few others.
    Hey everyone

Making Karthus unable to use his ulti while dead would just destroy the champion totally. He needs to be in melee range and he has not a single defense, his job is to die. If he dies and cant use his ultimate then he is useless.

His ulti is strong but I could only see a damage nerf being viable, other kinds of nerfs would be too harsh. He already is one of the worst 1v1ers early game (unless the other person likes standing still) and his damage in team fights almost gaurentees he will die, so he does need a big reward next to that risk. If you look at other popular mid laners then they have a lot more "safety" about them. Theyre also mostly very good 1v1ers due to CC and longer range, Karthus is just a walking target!

Deleted
    My bet is Riot has been trying to figure out how to fix him without destroying him completely like they did with Eve and a few others.
    Atleast they did a good job by making her more viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Making Karthus unable to use his ulti while dead would just destroy the champion totally. He needs to be in melee range and he has not a single defense, his job is to die. If he dies and cant use his ultimate then he is useless.

His ulti is strong but I could only see a damage nerf being viable, other kinds of nerfs would be too harsh. He already is one of the worst 1v1ers early game (unless the other person likes standing still) and his damage in team fights almost gaurentees he will die, so he does need a big reward next to that risk. If you look at other popular mid laners then they have a lot more "safety" about them. Theyre also mostly very good 1v1ers due to CC and longer range, Karthus is just a walking target!
    Yeah, right now the only possibility that I can see is nerfing his damage.

Deleted
    Atleast they did a good job by making her more viable.
    ...after an eternity of being useless and with a completely changed playstyle.
    Buthay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just said nerf his damage... XD
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    ...after an eternity of being useless and with a completely changed playstyle.
    Buthay.
    Better than nothing.

I personally preferred the way she was before, but she wasn't viable in some maps...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's still better to avoid breaking him in the first place, even if they would've fixed him after

I never really have any trouble with his ult, it's not like I see Karthus and go "Oh no, a Karthus, GG >.>" like I do with Jax in Dominion. I suppose a minor damage nerf wouldn't be too bad but I wouldn't mind if it stayed the same either
    I don't mind him too, the problem is that he can use his ulti when ever he wants and gets kills for pressing one bottom, it's pretty stupid. Like that time when Regi just ressurected, pressed ulti and got 3 kills. Everyone cheered...