Deleted

When the new MMO from Blizzard will come out, what's going to happen with MMO-Cham?

I know it's a little too early to ask about all this stuff, but I'm curious, and someone must feed this curiosity.

We all know that Blizzard is going to release a new MMO, that has a pretty .. strong codename: Titan. I believe most of the World of Warcraft players are going to switch to the new game. WoW is probably going to lose popularity, and, eventually, be forgotten most of it's players. The question is: Is MMO-Champion (ex WoW-Champion) going to merge all the World of Warcraft subforums into a single subforum (like the ones for Aion, GW2 , etc) and make more space for Titan?

Deleted
    I don't know, but assuming that the game gets popular as the games that have their own forum, I don't see why Titan shouldn't have its own forum, and sub forums if needed be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think WoW will lose that many subs, tbh. The game has been going strong for a very long time now, and even if the subs aren't as high as they used to be, 10 million subs is still a LOT. Even if it went further down to, say, 7-ish million subs with the release of Titan, that's still very many players. I don't see MMO-C going to merge the WoW subforums into a single one and focusing more on Titan than WoW. If Titan is a success and Boub decides to focus a lot on it, I think they'll co-exist on the site. But I don't know Boub, so I can't really tell what's going to happen! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's popular enough, it will probably get its own sub-forum in the Video Game section. MMO-Champion keeps being what it is, and the new game will probably gets it's own site on Curse's network.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If it's popular enough, it will probably get its own sub-forum in the Video Game section. MMO-Champion keeps being what it is, and the new game will probably gets it's own site on Curse's network.
    I don't know, I've seen Boub hint in the past that Titan would look interesting to move onto if WoW ever slowed down.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I know it's a little too early to ask about all this stuff, but I'm curious, and someone must feed this curiosity.

We all know that Blizzard is going to release a new MMO, that has a pretty .. strong codename: Titan. I believe most of the World of Warcraft players are going to switch to the new game. WoW is probably going to lose popularity, and, eventually, be forgotten most of it's players. The question is: Is MMO-Champion (ex WoW-Champion) going to merge all the World of Warcraft subforums into a single subforum (like the ones for Aion, GW2 , etc) and make more space for Titan?
    I beg you to send me the next Power Ball winning numbers! Thank you very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    MMO-Champion keeps being what it is, and the new game will probably gets it's own site on Curse's network.
    If many players (most) would migrate to the new game , then MMO-C would lose a ton of users, and that's no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    I beg you to send me the next Power Ball winning numbers! Thank you very much!
    I'm sorry, but that's called cheating!

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe most of the World of Warcraft players are going to switch to the new game. WoW is probably going to lose popularity, and, eventually, be forgotten most of it's players.
    What gives you that idea?

Did the people abandon WoW for Starcraft? Did they abandon it for Diabolo? Just to stick with Blizzard products.
    No one knows what codename Titan will be...
    Last time I checked, like a few mins ago.. This site here harbors room for other games too.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even know what Titan is, so how can we even argue what effect it'll have on WoW?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

The guys at Blizzard don't seem to think so.

"[Titan] would be so different that it wouldn't compete with World of Warcraft. "

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't even know anything about it.

Boubouille mentioned a possible direction the site could take for the future:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Titan, most likely. It looks interesting.
    Note that things are always changing, so don't take that quote for absolute truth.

There is going to be a sub forum. There will be a PvP section, PvE and a QQ section where everyone can cry about imbalances.