Poll: Select

Thread: Red = Dead?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always kill them no matter the level. If they are in Durotar (and I have time) I will camp them/ guide them all the way back home, even if it is a low level.
    If theres something halfdecent on tv and I got nothing better to do, I treat the lowbies venturing into durotar as rare spawns. Even if they logged and came back 2hs after I would still be there waiting for that loot. Can be quite fun sometimes when there are a decent number off them, just patrolling back and fourth while watching the hunter tracking.
    Bit fun to make them believe you wont hurt them either. Just look at them long enough eventually they do some gayfag emote AND then you kill them.
    In any other case than that I wont camp low levels, I would just kill them once and move on.

Red text is dead text

10+ Year Old Account
    red = dead for me 100% of the time. I play on a PvP server for a reason.

It depends on the situation and my mood. In general I support hostile actions between the factions.

No. Not unless they attack me.

People who gank, though, are absolutely the WoW equivalent of bullies. No matter what anyone says counter, that's exactly what you are. If you like being a bully in a videogame, more power to you. I don't see the appeal. Now, if you camp someone, you're a severe internet bully... who possibly should be ashamed of themselves.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgela View Post
    hahahhahah what a silly silly way of looking at it. Don't you understand...if someone like myself was to see you i would HAPPIly gank and camp you for as long as humanly possible and for no apparent reason. You have to take your shot when u get it. If you think being nice to others on a PvP realm on WARcraft is gonna save you then you're delusional. I would actually beeline you harder than anyone else for being such a weak ____.God i would love to "bug" a little carebear like you to the point of uninstallation. Just cull some of the dead weight from the game.
    Pretty much everytime i log on to wow my aim is to harass someone, or some people, to the point of logging off their chars and sending me a message. Ive got a huge collection of screenshots of angry messages. My little trophie collection.
    .....you sound like you have some sort of mental complex :x

Deleted
    Answered no. I play on a pvp server, but i generally wont attack unless attacked first. I play a rogue as main, so i will mostly be able to restart the whole battle if i want to. I also barely ever get attacked. Part of it might be due to the fact that i pop out of stealth, kill something fast, loot it and then stealth again (as any good rogue should, ive worked in the habit of stealthing whenever im not in combat or looting, so i do this automatically without thinking about it).
    I will ofcourse help any others that are under attack.

Deleted
    THIS IS WAR!!!! They all die regardless of level, how many mobs they are fighting if they are outnumbered or what colour underwear they have on. Its simple if its red its dead. No questions asked. I will corpse camp you until you log and whisper me your tears, if you put up a brave fight I will salute your corpse.

My latest funnsies is taking over dawns blossom on my 85 boomkin, with an 85 spriest and ele. Nothing brings a smile to your face like the 90 that was ganking there fleeing for his life.

Death to anything that is red. All these sit on the fence horde/alliance disgust me. You should create a new faction where you can all hold hands and make daisy chains.

I'd kill lowbies if i was out in the world. They chose the wrong side. I would never camp someone but level doesnt effect if they get take out.

On my warlock I tend to exercise discretion. For example, are there mobs I can fear them into so they take durability damage? Have they just pulled a group? I'll probably go for it. Or I might not.

However, I do have a rule. If I find myself ganked once or twice in one particular zone, that triggers a 'kill all the alliance' mindset. And at that point, I don't care if they're underleveled or not.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. I'm on a PvE server and I only take on those who attack me. Most of the time I would loose anyway. So I just don't care.

I want to say yes but i can't i feel like there is a mutual temperary peace agreement when farming next to alliance for things such as embersilk and what not, Its easier for us to leave each other alone and farm then have a war and no one get any mats.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    I am on a PvP server but I often don't kill people on sight but I have no problem with this mentality and if someone attacks or kills me I'll always fight back to try and even the score.

Nope. Most of the time I just ignore people because I only have a limited amount of time to play and I have a purpose/something I'm trying to do each moment I'm playing, and taking the time to kill every random person I saw would just be a ridiculous waste of time. When someone takes the time out of their dailies/questing/raiding to attack me I am more jealous of the fact that they obviously have more time available to play than I do.

If they attack me multiple times, though, particularly if it's only when I'm engaging other mobs, then yes, I see red (vision) --> yes, they're dead. I'll also keep a watchful eye on PVP around me, ready to contribute if the horde aren't engaging in fair PVP. I won't engage to imbalance it on the alliance side, though.

Also, it's a silly poll as it's highly inprobable that every single person who has answered yes attacks every cross-faction person they see. If you're one of the roughly less than 50% who answered yes, would you really attack a level 90 who ISN'T ganking while you're on your level 20, just because he's of the other faction? Or another example: Are you really going to attack a group of 5 people of the other faction when you're by yourself, just because you saw them? And then in both examples, would you continue to do so each time you rez if you still see him/them, just because they're still red and you still see them? If the answer to any of those questions is no, then you really shouldn't have answered yes to the poll.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to revive this thread due to that recent thread there about ganking, It's gotten me quite...

''Curious''

Deleted
    Yes because why not.

Deleted
    i don't know if this was ever used for mobs aswell, but in that case, no :P

however if i see somebody of a low level i usually kill them, especially if i know they have some high end pvp/pve title that proves they have a decent main, because these are the kind of people that get even more mad :>

I usually don't kill players of the other faction. But when my alt is killed 4 times. I log on my main and kill every alliance i see. I will go on a rampage! :O

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes if we are competing for resources (mining node, herbs, quest mobs), yes if they are engaged killing some of my faction, yes if it a player who ganked me earlier.

No if he's underlevel, no if he is already fighting mobs or below 80% unless he attacked me first.

And I never camp unless he did it first, neither do I /spit /dance on corpse or /laugh at my victims. And I tend to flag as KoS those doing just that.

I don't camp but if you cross my path and I can kill you then I will.

Deleted
    If I ever see a lower level player flagged as PvP I'll just follow them around for a minute or two never attacking them, just so they feel awkward.