Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I still really like the show and I'm glad to see Dexter is killing again, but Deb really shouldn't be going along with all of this.
    I think the show will change a fair bit over the season and going in to the next as it's the last two seasons if I understood it correctly, they kinda need to get to some sort of end game somehow.

PREDICTION SPOILER(?) BELOW!

I think next week is gonna be another big episode really just from what I see on the "next week on" during the credits. I think someone major is going to die, but can easily be wrong.

With Batista believing that the bartender not killing the cop, I think hes gonna end up being killed by the Mafia Leader. Just a thought from what scenes have been showed already. He does think that EVERYONE in Miami Metro was in on this, and not just one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Deb will accept Dex for who he is, since she did in the books as well... Isaac is going to be the next "bad guy". he seemed to be the father of Viktor, I could be wrong...
    4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI Z87 G45 - Silverstone AR03 - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 OC - Antec 620W High Current Gamer

16GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz - Samsung 840 250GB - 1TB WD Blue - ASUS VG248QE @ 144Hz - Fractal Design Define R4 - Windows 10 64-Bit - Logitech G-Pro
    Razer Blackwidow Chroma - Steelseries QCK Heavy - Hyper X Cloud II

Quote Originally Posted by Roblivion View Post
    I think Deb will accept Dex for who he is, since she did in the books as well... Isaac is going to be the next "bad guy". he seemed to be the father of Viktor, I could be wrong...
    Really? LOL I thought he was his lover

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roblivion View Post
    It seems like the story is going two steps forward one step back with Dex and Deb.

No way is Isaak staying in prison. Definitely Dexter's most dangerous opponent yet, his involvement can't end like that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest episode could of been a bit better but no real complaints. Issak was acting like James Bond or something in that bar. Good stuff !

Deleted
    Really looking forward to seeing how the series concludes, great season so far!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Latest episode could of been a bit better but no real complaints. Issak was acting like James Bond or something in that bar. Good stuff !
    I really like that actor. I've seen him in a number of things and he's always good.

Deleted
    Dat ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Dat ending.
    instead of the knife, he stabbed her with his penis! show is getting nuts. not better than earlier seasons but really how often are the later seasons ever better than the previous ones from the start. i think maybe 1-2 more seasons before they end it though.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Dat ending.
    Dat ending is right. Yvonne has some great side boob.

I don't get why Dex didn't just kill her though. She was clearly guilty.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    instead of the knife, he stabbed her with his penis! show is getting nuts. not better than earlier seasons but really how often are the later seasons ever better than the previous ones from the start. i think maybe 1-2 more seasons before they end it though.
    They said there would one more season after this one. Originally though, this season was supposed to be the last one.

I don't agree with all the disappointed people here.

This season is finally sexy again. Last season was very boring and lame, with the doomsday killer stuff. Just boring and uninspired. This season is far more exciting with cool turns and exciting stories.

I do agree that they are kinda messing up debra though.

Btw, dexter sure has his ways with the hot blonde ladies being a serial killer and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have enjoyed this season much more than last so far. It is exploring human nature again. I always liked the conflict inside Dexter. That is what makes the show interesting to me. If I wanted to watch CSI I would.

Even Isaak is trying to figure Dexter out. Really like their interaction. The ultimate killing machine trying to understand the motives of a serial killer, and vice-versa.

I can't really put my finger on it, but I am bonkers for that actress that plays Hanna. Just found out that she voiced Miranda on ME:2. Explains something.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Isaak is such an amazing character played by an amazing actor. Haven't watched this weeks episode yet though.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that's starting to annoy me is that Dexter is being found out by so many people. He's being very careless and it's kinda out of character. I guess they're building up to ending the series, but I miss the interesting week to week stories. That being said, this is the best season in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the chat between isaak and dexter in the bar tbh, it would have been cool if they became friends but i doubt it, also lequirta (or however it's spelt) is so freaking annoying!
    But yeah i'm enjoying the season quite a lot upto now, even though the story is pretty meh atm.

[TV] Dexter

This is simply fantastic series. I watch this show online through otavo.tv/. Very unique and different show from another tv series. I have seen all episodes of this show from Season 1 to 6. These days I am hooked up with Season 7 and its also great season.

Deleted
    I am legit sad after that episode.