Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Something like this atleast.

(couldn't find any higher res pic)

Deleted
    That chuck norris model doesnt even look that good still too blocky.. but that's just my opinion

Deleted
    For orcs I hope something between the model of Garrosh and Thrall.
    Trolls, something along the lines of the new Vol'Jin and for Tauren, the concept art that was released some time back by a designer with photoshop.
    For the rest, dont really care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by godz View Post
    That chuck norris model doesnt even look that good still too blocky.. but that's just my opinion
    Sure, but anything but this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can MMO-C get an auto resizer mod for photos (I know vBulletin has more than a few mods for it). Photobucket and all don't have preset sizes to link. And a tiny thumbnail is just as worthless as a link. We now have 1920x1080 monitors, and God forbid if we have to resize every screenshot to fit.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Two words;

Animated. Beards.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I've mained an undead since beta, and I have to say that I kinda wish Blizzard would take a little extra time to tailor the quest log and events to the race you are. I find it hard to believe all these pandas are looking at my dead face and calling me sweetie and cutie. I made my undead warlock cause he looked cool and a little evil. Kinda hard to keep the image when everyone loves you

Similar style, but more expressiveness in the face (Bit too "Ventriloquist's doll" ATM), and give my night elf fingers instead of a thumb and two two-finger blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Qly View Post
    Mostly, like anything this guys does:

http://www.youtube.com/user/intaanis...e=results_main
    No. It is to unfitting for warcraft... I'd say the cinematic model is their biggest and only limitation... especially for orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I've mained an undead since beta, and I have to say that I kinda wish Blizzard would take a little extra time to tailor the quest log and events to the race you are. I find it hard to believe all these pandas are looking at my dead face and calling me sweetie and cutie. I made my undead warlock cause he looked cool and a little evil. Kinda hard to keep the image when everyone loves you
    I think most of them just think you look sickly but don't want to say anything mean to you. They don't have undead on Pandaria. There are a few quests where they are shocked to learn more about an undead character or player.

Quote Originally Posted by falcorn1992 View Post
    sure, but anything but this.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qly View Post
    mostly, like anything this guys does:

http://www.youtube.com/user/intaanis...e=results_main
    yes! /10char
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

I sincerely hope that the trolls and orcs DON'T look like the new Vol'jin and Garrosh models.

Ugly as fuck, and not in the brutally awesome sort of way.

/opinions
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Did a GIS for "dwarf" and thought this looked pretty badass. If Blizz could come up with a less cartoony model version of this, it'd be awesome.

I hope tauren end up like this: http://i.imgur.com/hyrgb.jpg

I forget what site that came from, but the artist is amazing. Sorry if it's been linked already.

Deleted
    Something like this would be nice:
    http://angelinleather.deviantart.com...ised-192228501

are they actually going to update the character models? if so when?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuupe123 View Post
    are they actually going to update the character models? if so when?
    They're working on it as a side project, so probably with the next expansion, no time as been specified. Last year they stated the dwarf model were "almost done", and that they'd probably start working on human and orc models after that.