Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    People like you need to grow the hell up if you are going to let what other people say hurt you so much it's going to be a rough life. The internet or general public dealings may not be for you slug.
    And here we go again: insults. Try to add something constructive to a discussion for once, except the endless rants about how imature people are and need to "grow up". Without people like you, we wouldn't have to "grow up".

10+ Year Old Account
    I always love these threads. If you are on a pvp server, you are fully aware that you are able to be camped at any given time, for any given amount of time. Roll pve if you don't like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    And here we go again: insults. Try to add something constructive to a discussion for once, except the endless rants about how imature people are and need to "grow up". Without people like you, we wouldn't have to "grow up".
    Oh no the bad man insulted me.... Seriously get a life hippie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm all iv'e seen in your posts is constant comparison with this wonder consequence pvp game. I'm starting to wonder what your actually doing on a wow related post as everything you have said has absolutely zero relevance to wow.

Confused much??
    Not as confused as boys who think ganking proves manhood.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    i am killing members of the opposite faction on a video game on a server that is setup just to enable such actions! That is in no way related to bullying suicide or anything else now get a life you absolute moron!
    I wonder what environment your child(ren) will grow up if you can't even have a normal conversation/discussion without insulting people you don't agree with. Good example!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    When did anyone ever say that? answer is they didnt! Im not trying to prove anything by ganking its simply a part of the game I enjoy, you however seem to be trying to prove yourself through other mmos like eve etc, little bit inferior in real life are we? hence the need to live this `big bad` character in a video game? this is just a bit of fun mate I take it you dont see it as that hence the laughter directed at you.

Red is dead. If you don't want to get ganked while questing then you can reroll PVE. Level is irrelevant, you chose to play the opposite faction to me, that makes you my enemy.

I'm wondering how many gank advocates would be howling on the forums if per-zone level scaling (ala GW2) was ever brought into this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post

What the hell?? Ganking proves nothing nor is it being done to prove anything. I really don't get you mate, i gank because you are alliance I am horde and we are at war. Simples!

Deleted
    I wonder what environment your child(ren) will grow up if you can't even have a normal conversation/discussion without insulting people you don't agree with. Good example!
    I tell it like it is mate and the insults are because its like talking to a brick wall, your ignoring our points and carrying on with the same repetition statements etc I insult people who deserve to be insulted and someone who links suicide with being ganked in a video game really and I mean really deserves to be insulted! Ive actully been affected by suicide in my life mate a close family member so hearing someone link it pointlessly as an excuse to win a forum argument infuriates me, you have no fucking idea what you speak off and your being incredibly insulting to people who really do suffer from such issues when you try and trivilize such an issue to suit your argument on a forum. so yes ill call you what I like sheer fucking pondscum comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder what kind of tragedy occured just before necroing this thread? hmm? someone died on a pvp server? now that's news...
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'm wondering how many gank advocates would be howling on the forums if per-zone level scaling (ala GW2) was ever brought into this game.
    Per zone level scaling Should be brought into the game imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I camped this dude for an hour last night, he was in his lower 40s questing western plaguelands. It was funny seeing his body turn to bones several times and me hunting his newly resed corpse. He eventually logged off and my fun was over until i found more questing and started a all out pvp war in eastern plaguelands (they brough their friends)

PvP on a PvP server, working as intended.

Ganking and corpse camping will happen on PVP servers, as it always has. Fair or not, the downsides are pretty clear and you'd be a fool not to accept that and still choose the PVP server type. So, why play or even create a character on a PVP server if you're not willing to accept all the nastiness that comes with it? Don't you think Blizzard created PVE and PVP server types for a reason? They knew what would happen when they allowed open combat in most zones on PVP servers, which is why we're not forced to play on them and are able to choose PVE. It doesn't matter what your opinion is of gankers and corpse campers, or whether or not your armchair psychology is accurate, the fact is that any form of PVP is legitimate on a PVP server.

Note: Personally, I won't kill greys or greens because it's boring and because I'm a gentlepaladin.

You're playing on a PvP server by the sounds of it. Suggestion: switch to a PvE server if you can't stand PvP 100% of your game-lifetime.

Deleted
    Per zone level scaling Should be brought into the game imo.
    same here id welcome it! it would fire up world pvp like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    I tell it like it is mate and the insults are because its like talking to a brick wall, your ignoring our points and carrying on with the same repetition statements etc I insult people who deserve to be insulted and someone who links suicide with being ganked in a video game really and I mean really deserves to be insulted! Ive actully been affected by suicide in my life mate a close family member so hearing someone link it pointlessly as an excuse to win a forum argument infuriates me, you have no fucking idea what you speak off and your being incredibly insulting to people who really do suffer from such issues when you try and trivilize such an issue to suit your argument on a forum. so yes ill call you what I like sheer fucking pondscum comes to mind.
    Maybe you should read back a few pages... In every one of your posts, long before I even joined this threat, you insult other people. If you don't like facts (and where did I ever mention suicide?), try to debunk them and not the person posting them. Since you can't and are only busy justifying your behaviour, YOU are the one getting repetitive.

Deleted
    Maybe you should read back a few pages... In every of your post, long before I even joined this threat, you insult other people. If you don't like facts (and where did I ever mention suicide?), try to debunk them and not the person posting them. Since you can't and are only busy justifying your behaviour, YOU are the one getting repetitive.
    go fuck yourself pondscum im done talking to you, just be lucky your somewhere I cant get a hold of you physically after some of the insulting statements youve been coming out with towards suicide victims etc to get across your `point`(posts which have conviently now been deleted)

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell?? Ganking proves nothing nor is it being done to prove anything. I really don't get you mate, i gank because you are alliance I am horde and we are at war. Simples!
    I don't gank, but I killed more than a few Hordies...at my level.

Simple!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    I kill people in WoW because in real life they're just like Kevyne-Shandris.