Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magneith View Post
    I've pretty much worked my butt off to get every piece of PvP gear available for honor minus my neck piece, and still using 4 of the crafted pieces (they're next for replacement). I have 58.39% resilience and 25.99% power. I'm a holy paladin.

This evening while PvPing, I was hit for a 181k crit chaos bolt [...Chaos Bolt hit You 125549 Shadow. (56448 Overkill) (Critical)]. How does this happen? Seems a little unfair to me and I'm sure its happened to others. I have a good screenshot of my character window and combat log together if anyone wants to see it. Was I unlucky? Has my gear grind been pointless? Or is there an exploit for chaos bolt?

It seems to be the same story every season, the melee can wail on me 'till the cows come home but casters tear you apart.

Anyhow, I want to keep this as whine free as possible. Any suggestions, helpful feedback and constructive opinions are welcome.

I was doing 2's with my partner and I had this destro lock hit me in arena for 158k Chaos bolt , and I was floored as the Most my Templar verdicts hit is around 60 to 70k , This lock Was doing god mode damage. And my paladin is full dreadful with 3 pieces of Mal gear so my resilience is high! Very bad, chaos bolt needs to be gutted!

Deleted
    Pff, only 181k...

Let's take a look at this entry from my priests' combat log, shall we?

With 57.38% Resillience.

yea. The fact that I was casting healing wave instead of healing surge proves that he actually was nearly full HP...

I can live with warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    Pff, only 181k...

Let's take a look at this entry from my priests' combat log, shall we?

With 57.38% Resillience.

yea. The fact that I was casting healing wave instead of healing surge proves that he actually was nearly full HP...

I can live with warlocks.
    So 50k + 250k + 40k on 57% Resillience

Nerf Locks

Quote Originally Posted by Chainreactor View Post

Nerf Locks
    + the 30k overkill, so 70k actually.

Don't paladins have some sort of -40% spell dmg taken buff they can activate with only 60sec cooldown ?

Quote Originally Posted by Magneith View Post
    I've pretty much worked my butt off to get every piece of PvP gear available for honor minus my neck piece, and still using 4 of the crafted pieces (they're next for replacement). I have 58.39% resilience and 25.99% power. I'm a holy paladin.

This evening while PvPing, I was hit for a 181k crit chaos bolt [...Chaos Bolt hit You 125549 Shadow. (56448 Overkill) (Critical)]. How does this happen? Seems a little unfair to me and I'm sure its happened to others. I have a good screenshot of my character window and combat log together if anyone wants to see it. Was I unlucky? Has my gear grind been pointless? Or is there an exploit for chaos bolt?

It seems to be the same story every season, the melee can wail on me 'till the cows come home but casters tear you apart.

Anyhow, I want to keep this as whine free as possible. Any suggestions, helpful feedback and constructive opinions are welcome.
    So u were sitting alone u saw the warlock coming u saw him casting his spell and u did nothing?or let me ask differently, Could u do anything? or u are from these Hunters and Warriors that know every tactic to counter their OPness? A lock critted me for huge dmg yes cause with a mage u could not see the totall dmg within 1 deep freeze cause ur combat log is too small for it.As far for the rest that are pretending the smart ones about locks 1 thing for u,take this chaos bolt back and give us the old one but gives us also deathcoil-shadowfury-shadowflame-soul link without them being talents and lets dance again to see how much fun these "no huge dmg abilities can be".jesus these kids nowdays

Just one thing!

Backdraft
    Warlock - Destruction Spec

Affliction, Demonology:
    When you cast Conflagrate, the cast time and mana cost of your next three Incinerates is reduced by 30%. Lasts 15 sec.

Destruction:
    When you cast Conflagrate, the cast time and mana cost of your next three Incinerates or one Chaos Bolt is reduced by 30%. Lasts 15 sec.

To much QQ, I pvp in arenas and I can tell you on average Ill hit between 90-121k without cooldowns, but to garner a massive bolt like that ur gonna have trinkets, Dark soul up to do it. We have a 20 second window every 2 minutes to do some serious burst. My advice is to do what we all do, and learn/plan to deal with your opponents cooldowns and spell kit. Being a healer doesnt absolve you from interupts or cc.

I did 270k chaosbolt on some poor guy in a bg fully buffed (zerk trinket ds etc), and my lock is only lvl 85.
    qq more.

Deleted

Nerf Locks
    Never seen a lock do Heroic strike.

No, this was a warrior. Hence "I can live with warlocks"

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    Never seen a lock do Heroic strike.

No, this was a warrior. Hence "I can live with warlocks"
    "Nerf Locks" i said jokingly -.-

Deleted
    "Nerf Locks" i said jokingly -.-
    Forgive me, I is tired and should sleep more :<

Deleted
    I thought I'd leave certain threads regarding things like warrior cooldown stacking, chaos bolt, frost bomb, BM burst, etc. because they're issues that come up all the time but I don't think this is really constructive in comparison. The only thing "overpowered" about warlocks right now is the CB damage, that is all, they're pretty weak outside of that (even demo cooldowns pale in comparison to other things we've all seen before) and there's really not much to complain about.

Hence I'm closing this.