Hello artists.

I have a Signature request . Nothing too fancy just my druid.

Visible text: Fluffs (Herald of the Titans or The Immortal) your choice.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...luffs/advanced

Gear set: With my armory transmog (tier 13 heroic druid tier without chest and the boots i have equiped + Deathwing HC mace)

Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something that involves Starfall or Starsurge spells.
    General colour scheme: Orange/Red ish hue. (collor of the tier 13 hc shoulders on a RED overdose)
    Any extras: Show Swift Spectral tiger or Invincible if possible. If it's to much work don't add it. it's just an extra.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who will show interest.
    Last edited by sarj313; 2012-11-05 at 02:45 PM.

------ Thank you <Shyama88 > for this amazing signature ! ------

Deleted
    Bumpidy Bump ... I guess it's been overlooked
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zuksam View Post
    Hi all,
    I would like to request a Wallpaper and Sig for my main (if possible)

Resolution:
    1920x1080

Visible text:
    Zukii
    Ravencrest - EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Zukii/simple

Gear set:
    Currently equipped transmog set (Heroes' Bonescythe)
    Change the MH Fist Weapon to a dagger though pls.

Helm visible:
    Yes

Your pose:
    Anything that suits a rogue well (I trust your judgement)

General colour scheme:
    Anything that suits a rogue well (I trust your judgement)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReclusionXi View Post
    Though I'm new here (New account!) I would love a signature and Twitch background for my upcoming stream (now i finally have better interwebz!)

#1 Signature

Visible text: Reclusion (Name) firelord (Title)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow /en/character/draenor/Reclusion/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8.5 (conqueror's deathbringer)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: What ever you think looks best!
    General colour scheme: Purple, dark red.. anything that fits... (:
    Any extras: Wouldnt mind a Voidwalker or Imp in the background!
    I'd like to claim the siganture part if you don't mind.

Done.

I allowed myself to replace the Voidwalker with a Void Lord, I hope you don't mind & it still matches your expectations.

P.S: Forgot to mention I am a Draenor player myself so it was a pleasure doing that request
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-11-05 at 05:43 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by sarj313 View Post
    hello artists.

I have a signature request . Nothing too fancy just my druid.

Visible text: Fluffs (herald of the titans or the immortal) your choice.
    Armory link/facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...luffs/advanced
    claimed ::]

and DONE:

I hope you like it
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-05 at 04:48 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    bump :* i know bumping is allowed one time for a week, today we have monday sooo
    No. I think you're mistaken.
    You must wait a week before you can bump your posts.
    You only requested yesterday.

I understand that people get frustrated when requests after theirs gets picked up, but some artists don't have the time to do large requests like wallpapers or twitch layouts. Please be patient and follow the rules of the thread. All early bumps will be deleted by mods.

Would love a picture (256x128) for my chatbox addon ingame(wow)!
    What i would want it to include is following;
    Name: Lambi
    Guild name: Coldforged
    Picture of my char: Eather with full tier 8,5 or tier 6.
    and another picture ( you can choose what to do with all of it on your own. Artistic freedom or whatever! :P) "http://www.coldforged.no/img/cflogo.gif" The CF mark + gaming. Would love that

Quote Originally Posted by Zuksam View Post
    Hi all,
    I would like to request a Wallpaper and Sig for my main (if possible)
    Been fiddling with this WP so I'll claim it.

EDIT: DONE

I'm still pretty rusty with Wallpapers so I hope you like it. ::S
    Also, the dagger you had on the armory is broken in model viewer so I gave you some that I thought matched the gear.

Oops forgot the sig. Gimme a min

EDIT:
    Here ya go
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-05 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hey, I'd like a signature.

Visible text: Just Nery, which is my character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4plusnorthrend.png for a nice face screenshot. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nery/advanced for the armory. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/bmphotograpy.jpg this should show the haircut I use (long ponytail)
    Gear set: Either the Field Marshal transmog set, or the current transmog set I have on my armory (S2 + Shado-Pan Exalted helm). I'd like Field Marshal better since it's my to-go mog and I only swapped mogs while the Shado-Pan helm is rare.
    Your pose: Casting any kind of Shadow spell, while having the purple aura from Soulburn around me.
    General colour scheme: I love purple. Any night-ish theme works as long as there's purple on it.
    Any extras: I'd love a display of my Onyxian Drake somewhere
    Weekly bump.

I would like to request a signature please!

Visible text: Just three lines, either vertically on the side opposite my character, or horizontally along the bottom, your choice: Greenstreet; <Take it to Eighty Eight>; US-Area 52
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: SS: imageshack.us/ photo/ my-images/ 197/ wowscrnshot103012163029.jpg/
    Armory: us. battle.net/ wow/ en/ character/ area-52/ Greenstreet/ advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Monk tier 14
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes please
    Your pose: The monk channeling pose, such as when using soothing mist.
    General colour scheme: Sort of a gray and rainy or misty vibe.
    Any extras: Maybe a background kind of like a scene out of the Pandaren starting zone or Jade Forest. Like the far east theme, but again, rainy and grayish looking.

Thanks so much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    I'd like to claim the siganture part if you don't mind.

Done.

I allowed myself to replace the Voidwalker with a Void Lord, I hope you don't mind & it still matches your expectations.

P.S: Forgot to mention I am a Draenor player myself so it was a pleasure doing that request
    Thanks <3 Looks perfect
    Any chacne i could grab an Avatar ? forgot to add it to the main post :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    How often does Twitch Layouts get claimed if I may ask?
    Not very often

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Been fiddling with this WP so I'll claim it.

EDIT: DONE

I'm still pretty rusty with Wallpapers so I hope you like it. ::S
    Also, the dagger you had on the armory is broken in model viewer so I gave you some that I thought matched the gear.

Oops forgot the sig. Gimme a min

EDIT:
    Here ya go
    That's an awesome Wallpaper, nice work If you're rusty, I wonder how good they'll look once you've done some more

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    That's an awesome Wallpaper, nice work If you're rusty, I wonder how good they'll look once you've done some more
    Don't let her fool you, she's amazing at it all she just doesn't realize it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Don't let her fool you, she's amazing at it all she just doesn't realize it. :P
    Ha. ty. <3
    I struggle with backgrounds so i usually leave it really minimal.
    That's why I only attempt requests where people are flexible.
    As hard as I try, I just can't paint a scene like Elyaan, Caiti or Geeki can.

/snuggles Riv
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-05 at 11:53 PM. Reason: took out the BAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha. ty. <3
    I am just really bad at backgrounds so i usually leave it really minimal.

/snuggles Riv
    Whoa girl. Hold it right there. Your work has come such a long way and I think it's great. Your Deviant ID for instance shows just how well you can paint a scene. Your signatures are stunning too. Also - please don't look at work I do an compare yourself negatively. I love what you do. I want the art I make to maybe inspire people, not make them have feelings like you posted above. <3

Also - thank you to all those of you who complimented my latest Twitch page. I don't see many of them posted anymore since I came back and I was afraid that it just stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all the signatures and wallpapers being posted recently.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-11-05 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when do they make pocket versions of Gurthalak? Because that wallpaper is amazing! I can't stop staring at those daggers, what are their names? I do not remember them in Cata, are they from MoP?
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Whoa girl. Hold it right there. Your work has come such a long way and I think it's great. Your Deviant ID for instance shows just how well you can paint a scene. Your signatures are stunning too. Also - please don't look at work I do an compare yourself negatively. I love what you do. I want the art I make to maybe inspire people, not make them have feelings like you posted above. <3

Also - thank you to all those of you who complimented my latest Twitch page. I don't see many of them posted anymore since I came back and I was afraid that it just stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all the signatures and wallpapers being posted recently.
    Awww ::C
    I didn't mean it in a bad way. That DA ID is on a much smaller scale than a wallpaper. I just struggle to fill all that space in a natural way.
    Somewhat OT: I wish someone would make a twitch tutorial so I can figure out how you guys make them look so fracking amazing. /wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Since when do they make pocket versions of Gurthalak? Because that wallpaper is amazing! I can't stop staring at those daggers, what are their names? I do not remember them in Cata, are they from MoP?
    IKR! I love them.
    They're from Cata. Dropped off the last boss in End Time
    Jagged Edge of Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhat OT: I wish someone would make a twitch tutorial so I can figure out how you guys make them look so fracking amazing. /wink wink
    There seem to be a lot of Twitch requests lately but not many people to do them. I am with you i4ni, I don't feel I'm all that proficient at wallpapers so I personally stick to signatures most of the time, however if I had any clue how to do the Twitch pages I'd be willing to give some of those requests a try. I'm kind of clueless on that front because I'm not even sure what Twitch really is, let alone the dimensions and such to create the art for it and how to implement it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    There seem to be a lot of Twitch requests lately but not many people to do them. I am with you i4ni, I don't feel I'm all that proficient at wallpapers so I personally stick to signatures most of the time, however if I had any clue how to do the Twitch pages I'd be willing to give some of those requests a try. I'm kind of clueless on that front because I'm not even sure what Twitch really is, let alone the dimensions and such to create the art for it and how to implement it.
    Agreed, I haven't picked up a single signature here since I came (I've tried one or two, not liked them and put them down gently before I mangled them anymore) but I would try a twitch if someone wants to shoot up a quick tutorial (a bit busy with college to go do the other stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    How often does Twitch Layouts get claimed if I may ask?
    Not very often. You're looking at hours (up to days) for the entire package. Bumping it will get you nowhere (I saw what you did earlier, don't do it).

Ha. ty. <3
    I am just really bad at backgrounds so i usually leave it really minimal.
    Oh fuck off, you're just as good if not better. Never compare yourself to anyone else, it's not a competition and we're all here on our own terms.