10+ Year Old Account

Attempting to Solo Alysrazor as a Frost DK. Help?

I figured if I went Blood it'd be a bit easier... but I want there to be a challenge!!

So questions I have, how can I make the tornado phase easier? I tried getting to Rhyolith's area, but still got killed with less than 7 seconds on Harsh Winds. So any tips? Can I reset Harsh Wind stacks via AMS? Like pop it around 4 - 6 stacks and let it reset?

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant do anything bout Harsh Winds, at all. Other classes can do it via extreme self healing, but as frost, you have nothing. Use AMS, itll help for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

You won't ever survive Harsh Winds as Frost (or as a DK overall I'd wager) so your only choice is to kill the Hatchlings every time.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    You won't ever survive Harsh Winds as Frost (or as a DK overall I'd wager) so your only choice is to kill the Hatchlings every time.
    I've seen a frost Dk solo it... Barely. But I was curious if there was any way easier.

I know! log on your spriest and solo it! XD
    I don't age I level up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawar View Post
    I know! log on your spriest and solo it! XD
    Good idea......
    But hes only 86. >_>
    Also... who told u my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Also... who told u my alts.
    Not sure if its the case here, but if main and alts are in the same guild, its quite easy to find your alts.
    Just look at armory's guild roster, and look for people with the same amount of achievement points
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Considering you could survive Harsh Winds as Blood at 85, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to imagine you could survive it as frost at 90 using all cooldowns (swap to blood pres, IBF/DP around 15sec~ left, AMS when you're around 20% and spam lichborne yourself.)
    Works...
    Also, Mione, if that is really you, I just want to say you are like a little mini idol to me. I aspire to be as great as you keep it up