Thread: LFR Sigils

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LFR Sigils

Can you still get Sigils after killing a boss in LFR?

And yes, I did a search for this before posting.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Can you still get Sigils after killing a boss in LFR?

And yes, I did a search for this before posting.
    Yes you can, I got 1 yesterday in LFR. Zero Sigils from normal raids though.

I would assume not since the way they drop is determined by boss loot. If you are locked to loot I would expect you to be locked to sigils.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    I would assume not since the way they drop is determined by boss loot. If you are locked to loot I would expect you to be locked to sigils.
    Non-LFR raids have different loot lockout from LFR. Or it doesn't apply to Sigils and they are locked on per boss basis?

Or maybe I misunderstood OP, and he ment - to get them on 2nd clear. There was "exploit" going earlier that you could loot LFR bosses multiple times on same lockout, but as far as I know it is now fixed, so it is once per loot lockout.

Yeah, so you've done all the bosses in LFR and go a second time. Is there still a chance to get sigils even though you're locked out of loot?
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Yeah, so you've done all the bosses in LFR and go a second time. Is there still a chance to get sigils even though you're locked out of loot?
    no
    /10char

Will we be able to loot the chimera of fear from lfr as well?

I've got 6 sigils so far, been running most every week since lfr release (missed last week) and still have the 2nd half of vaults to do.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have only gotten Sigils and 'boxes' of gold personally from LFR. 0 pieces of Loot, 7 Sigils (5 on one character, 2 on another) and 18 boxes of 'gold'.
    Troll Shadow Priest
    (H) - Mal'ganis US

Yeah you will be able to get all the legendary parts via LFR that way the whole community has a chance to get them and from what Ive seen they drop more in LFR than H mode. you can get a sigil and a pc of gear off a boss in LFR though.

I have 17 Sigils of Power. I hope that we can trade the extras in for stuff at some point.

Deleted
    I've had more sigil drops in LFR than in normal mode, actually. I'm up to 16 now (why they don't have a Unique(10) tag is beyond me, though).

7 Sigils of power
    0 Wisdom
    4/6 normal since week 1
    Every LFR boss since week 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    7 Sigils of power
    0 Wisdom
    4/6 normal since week 1
    wisdom only drop in terrace of the endless spring.

might also drop in heart.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post

They do drop in Heart of Fear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post

Gotcha, Thanks.

Deleted
    23 sigils of power currently and 1 sigil of wisdom.

Been trigger happy in sigils when going lfr, often dropping from every boss there lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    7 Sigils of power
    0 Wisdom
    4/6 normal since week 1
    17 power, 6/6 normal since week 1. Also LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Power: 10 (maybe I reach 25 if I looting all after I got the 10).
    Wisdom: 6 (I only kill 2 HoF bosses 2 in N this week).

My question is if Sigil of Wisdom only drop in HoF or this also drop in TES because at least I'll get 4 wisdom on 4 bosses I can't complete Legendary gem this week and I already got Sha-Touched weapon from LFR witch with gem will be much better than the 489 I use today.

Anyone can confirm Sigil of wisdom dropping in any TES boss?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    Power: 10 (maybe I reach 25 if I looting all after I got the 10).
    Wisdom: 6 (I only kill 2 HoF bosses 2 in N this week).

My question is if Sigil of Wisdom only drop in HoF or this also drop in TES because at least I'll get 4 wisdom on 4 bosses I can't complete Legendary gem this week and I already got Sha-Touched weapon from LFR witch with gem will be much better than the 489 I use today.

Anyone can confirm Sigil of wisdom dropping in any TES boss?
    Yes, sigils drop from TES bosses. We had to have the whole raid go into the chest of Tsulong to loot their sigils.

I've also had more luck getting sigils from LFR than normal modes (that's just me though, my partner is like 3/10). Had completed my sigil quest before raiding TES last night, and was able to get my legendary gem =)