Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Meh, I just hope the baby doesn't get too much screen time. Rick's little family isn't all that interesting right now
    i hope not also. right now rick,carl,glenn and daryl are untouchable and wont die for a long time imo. same with michonne and andrea. i may be wrong(havent read the comics) but thats how i see it. well now that i think of it, glenn has been slowly fading into the background. in the other seasons he was always the one risking his ass to help the group but in season 3, hes taking a step back/spending more time with maggie. so he might be close to getting the axe.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    -SNIP-
    If you liked Shane then you'll be happy with the events to come, assuming they are closely tied to the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i hope not also. right now rick,carl,glenn and daryl are untouchable and wont die for a long time imo. same with michonne and andrea. i may be wrong(havent read the comics) but thats how i see it. well now that i think of it, glenn has been slowly fading into the background. in the other seasons he was always the one risking his ass to help the group but in season 3, hes taking a step back/spending more time with maggie. so he might be close to getting the axe.
    Kirkman writes with the mindset that noone is safe not even the main character.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    The show, like the comics, is essentially about Carl. He is the only character I'd consider safe from death.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The show, like the comics, is essentially about Carl. He is the only character I'd consider safe from death.

Daryl is also safe.

Carl is about to become a stone-faced killer. Bet you anything he shoots the Governor right in the face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheatz View Post
    Daryl is also safe.
    He's safe for now I would think. He's very popular so I think he'll be okay for at least this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Carl is about to become a stone-faced killer. Bet you anything he shoots the Governor right in the face.
    No one in Rick's group will kill the Governor.

There is barely anyone left in the group that I really enjoy. All that is left is Daryl and Rick. If Daryl goes the show is going to become far less interesting for me. You get connected with certain characters and the characters I enjoy keep dying damn it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    There is barely anyone left in the group that I really enjoy. All that is left is Daryl and Rick. If Daryl goes the show is going to become far less interesting for me. You get connected with certain characters and the characters I enjoy keep dying damn it. lol.
    Stop enjoying Daryl then! Keep him alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheatz View Post
    No one in Rick's group will kill the Governor.
    What I believe will happen (This time being serious)
    I can see The Governor hiding information about Daryl from Merle with a series of events occuring resulting in Merle killing the Governor.

Merle & Daryl reconnecting is going to happen. It's inevitable. Although HOW it comes about is a mystery!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want them to get Morgan back.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Manly tears were shed for T-dog's death, manly tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    They really need to hire a firearms consultant:

Why am I left with the impression he's about to hurt himself?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    Manly tears were shed for T-dog's death, manly tears.
    Sadly I knew he was going to die. First off, he had way too many lines at the start of the episode. Secondly, its a Zombie show, and following the standard zombie/horror movie guidelines, black guys are like the Highlander, there can be only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Sadly I knew he was going to die. First off, he had way too many lines at the start of the episode. Secondly, its a Zombie show, and following the standard zombie/horror movie guidelines, black guys are like the Highlander, there can be only one.
    Shit, he even lampshaded it in season 2, it was just like a whole season early :P
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    If there is two then he's not the token black guy, can't have that now can we.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why am I left with the impression he's about to hurt himself?
    Well I wouldn't expect anyone post zombie apocalypse to be familiar with how to properly shoot a M4/AR-15, but it was more to do with the fact that he's taking a ranged shot at a moving target and half the iron sights are missing.

It was a good episode and overall I'm liking this season. Season 2 really started to drag on about halfway through and it was becoming just so utterly predictable, but it seems like the writing has picked up in my opinion. However I felt Lori's death was just, silly.

She gave her speech about how the baby needs to survive because it will give hope to the group or whatever and that she wants to die for it, but I can't help but think this is just stupid. Who in their right mind during a zombie apocalypse would choose to die giving birth to a baby that may not even be alive, could be/most likely is infected, and in reality will be nothing but a hindrance to the group. The baby will cry uncontrollably potentially attracting zombies, it will require formula (in a time where finding regular food is already near impossible), and will need to be carried and cared for constantly while the group is moving from refuge to refuge. I felt like this was poor writing, I thought they were taking the story down the "gritty path" where everything isn't sugarcoated anymore, its about survival. The proper survival choice would have been to keep Lori alive and have Herschel attempt to deliver the baby but expecting the reality that it may not make it. That was my problem with the scene.

Furthermore, I'm not convinced Carl put her down. We saw no confirmation and we ALWAYS see confirmation (because isn't that one of the reasons people tune in, for the gruesome effects?). I think we'll see Lori reanimated in the future and they'll use it as a "Carl is still just a kid and even through all the death and killing he's endured he still didn't have the heart to pull the trigger".

Those are my thoughts, anyone agree or disagree? /discuss

Deleted
    Oh god.. I have been wanting Lori to die for so long. But now i just feel sad

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    It was a good episode and overall I'm liking this season. Season 2 really started to drag on about halfway through and it was becoming just so utterly predictable, but it seems like the writing has picked up in my opinion. However I felt Lori's death was just, silly.

She gave her speech about how the baby needs to survive because it will give hope to the group or whatever and that she wants to die for it, but I can't help but think this is just stupid. Who in their right mind during a zombie apocalypse would choose to die giving birth to a baby that may not even be alive, could be/most likely is infected, and in reality will be nothing but a hindrance to the group. The baby will cry uncontrollably potentially attracting zombies, it will require formula (in a time where finding regular food is already near impossible), and will need to be carried and cared for constantly while the group is moving from refuge to refuge. I felt like this was poor writing, I thought they were taking the story down the "gritty path" where everything isn't sugarcoated anymore, its about survival. The proper survival choice would have been to keep Lori alive and have Herschel attempt to deliver the baby but expecting the reality that it may not make it. That was my problem with the scene.

Furthermore, I'm not convinced Carl put her down. We saw no confirmation and we ALWAYS see confirmation (because isn't that one of the reasons people tune in, for the gruesome effects?). I think we'll see Lori reanimated in the future and they'll use it as a "Carl is still just a kid and even through all the death and killing he's endured he still didn't have the heart to pull the trigger".

Those are my thoughts, anyone agree or disagree? /discuss
    I'd really like to see Lori reanimated so she can get killed again. Totally agree with you on Lori being an absolute idiot about the baby. She was just an annoying plot fix that was used to attach shitty unecessary drama, not to mention an abhorrently written/played/developed character. I wish they would have killed her in the show as fast as Shane was killed in the comics