Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Not bending to Israel is not the same as hating Jews. Unlike America, Europe has some dignity left when it comes to human rights.
    The free speech thread would like a word with you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    The free speech thread would like a word with you.
    Take torture and assissination and inprisonment without trial and weight that against not allowing people to freely perform racist hate speeches.

Hmmm.. hm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Take torture and assissination and inprisonment without trial and weight that against not allowing people to freely perform racist hate speeches.

Hmmm.. hm....
    Deflected! 10/10.

Edit: Just in case it wasn't completely obvious, that was sarcasm. Next you'll be outlawing lying, infidelity, and anything that makes people sad.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-07 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    LOL, the BBC is so laughably biased when it comes to stuff like israel. I don't know what it is about liberals and hating the jews, but they seem to do it everywhere.

Pakistan is supposedly an "ally" but they're really just pissed that O keeps allowing drone strikes in their country.

Global economies are entwined, but the majority of people are not "sane" when it comes to economics. They're generally morons about, why do you see country after country going broke?

Also, Netanyahu is super awesome. It is wise to have him and his party in power during this trying time.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
    Uh that's a nice one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vainglorious View Post
    I don't know what it is about liberals and hating the jews, but they seem to do it everywhere.
    Isreal does not equal Jews. They are a country with a large Jewish population. Not Judaism itself. There are a great number of Jews who abhor the way Israel is violating the basic human rights of the palestinians. To agree is not to be anti-semitic. It's simply opening your eyes to the atrocities being committed by our ally.

There's no honor in supporting a tyrant.
    My only dream is to destroy the nightmares of others. What? Roleplaying? This is how I always talk....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Deflected! 10/10.

Edit: Just in case it wasn't completely obvious, that was sarcasm. Next you'll be outlawing lying, infidelity, and anything that makes people sad.

Agree, we should totally make it illegal to be unhappy! As soon as we put into law that every citizen are entitled to a lifetime(wont be long) dose of LSD and morphine. Where do I sign?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent Champion View Post
    Isreal does not equal Jews. They are a country with a large Jewish population. Not Judaism itself. There are a great number of Jews who abhor the way Israel is violating the basic human rights of the palestinians. To agree is not to be anti-semitic. It's simply opening your eyes to the atrocities being committed by our ally.

There's no honor in supporting a tyrant.
    I remember a bit from the Daily Show where Stewart showed footage from the US congress where they were all busy brown nosing israel. Then he played a sound bit of different people speaking against the way Israel is heading - then showed the footage, it was from Israels Parliament itself.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are here to help you in every sort of legal proceedings required by you. Get represented by our highly qualified and experienced Social security lawyer helping you gat all credits that you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I've never heard of this website until today. Which means that it was probably shared on a targeted basis in order to deliberately produce biased results.
    "You do not share my views so you are biased".

Well. If you only watch fox "news", this is no surprise...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

15+ Year Old Account
    wow this thread is fun to read

some ideas are very interesting and mildly ignorant *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    With regards to the main topic, since i can imagine it quickly went off topic multiple times, so this may have already been said.

America appears to be VERY right wing with regards to their politics, while alot of the rest of the world being slightly left. The centre-right wing parties in Europe are probably more like the American left, and the right (UKIP rather than the BNP for example) are probably more like the American Right Wing Parties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Why is the world's opinion different than America's?
    Uh... Because the rest of the world kicked us out? Isn't that kind of how we, or are ancestors, became "Americans" in the first place? So of course they'll have different opinions. We were never part of their "clique," to begin with.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    [Politics] Why is America's opinion different than the world's?
    Fixed tittle for ya.
    Asking why the other 95% of the world has a different opinion than yours...