Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsSpawn View Post
    "For a Warrior to build up enough stacks to global a player like seen in this video, they need a incredible amounts of up time"

That’s a relief, I was afraid for a second. Imagine if warriors had an incredible amount of mobility.
    Rofl so good.

I really don't trust Wrathion. He's manipulating both sides.

Deleted
    If they really want to nerf the chance to getting a stack of TfB , then they should hit themselves in the head, its rare as it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Queue scenarios for gear. Good joke.

Wrathion is the true personality here, neither supports the self-righteous nor the barbarians, more like the blood elves or the forsaken should have been. As for the votes going for Vol'jin as a Warchief, ffs I would even pick Garrosh over him! I am with Lor'themar or Sylvanas if it has to be an already existing faction personality or something entirely different. It is about time the horde evolves into some actual anti-heros and not some Crash Bandicoot figurines.

Wow really the sha of happiness won we should re {◕ ◡ ◕}.

10+ Year Old Account
    Viva la revolution!
    Vote now for independent Undercity!
    We have cookies and plague!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Wrathion is the true personality here, neither supports the self-righteous nor the barbarians, more like the blood elves or the forsaken should have been. As for the votes going for Vol'jin as a Warchief, ffs I would even pick Garrosh over him! I am with Lor'themar or Sylvanas if it has to be an already existing faction personality or something entirely different. It is about time the horde evolves into some actual anti-heros and not some Crash Bandicoot figurines.
    Hey Hey come on a elf or a undead elf No no no one is to shit to even be in the lore while the other is stirring up shit by bring back dead alliance Garrosh is correct on one thing and that's Sylvanas is worthless. now not because of the reason every one loves Vol'jin but as he was thralls best friend he should be leader he knows that stirring up shit isnt the way to go like thrall did he went to alliance warned them about the other trolls were up to no good and starting making trubble in the neighbor hood and that he needed help. That's why he should be leader not because he calls people names, and people need to realize this.

15+ Year Old Account
    what mount was nick on in the video

good be awesome when warriors pop their longest cooly only to sit in a nova right after........sweet.

"In 5.1, we’re migrating four additional procs over to the Real PPM system. Dancing Steel and Jade Spirit are 2 Real PPM, River's Song is 4 Real PPM, and Colossus is 6 Real PPM."

So Dancing steel is getting a nerf like Windsong did for melees after the hotfix? 2 RPPM seems low when the uptime is like 70% for whole fight currently. Windsong was the same, it procced like crazy for my warrior on start, but then it got to be useless with only 1 buffs up at the same time and not proccing at all usually, with only like 25% fight uptime. Sad day is a sad day and weapon enchants are getting more useless?

"... and because of the changes in 5.1 these stacks while still possible to build, will not be as easy to get as they are now."

Is this about the avatar's mobility nerfs or some other hidden nerfs to proc %? Kinda made me confused

did he just "l2p" a multiple r1 player and tournament winner?
    always amazed by greg "no clue about pvp" ghostwalker

Looks like new quest line is amazing!

Where is High Overlord Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    Hey Hey come on a elf or a undead elf No no no one is to shit to even be in the lore while the other is stirring up shit by bring back dead alliance Garrosh is correct on one thing and that's Sylvanas is worthless. now not because of the reason every one loves Vol'jin but as he was thralls best friend he should be leader he knows that stirring up shit isnt the way to go like thrall did he went to alliance warned them about the other trolls were up to no good and starting making trubble in the neighbor hood and that he needed help. That's why he should be leader not because he calls people names, and people need to realize this.
    And what will happen in the next Outland expansion(s)? The horde will be represented by a witch doctor leading them into battle against demons in the Nether? I hope I am not the only one who says no to this. This is why TBC was the best xpac so far, where Blood Elves and Draenai were the dominant theme compared to the typical, human vs orc or knight vs barbarian to be more broad. WoW tends to move further away from the 80s-90s in terms of cultural ideas and it better has to especially on this one.

Deleted
    No choice for Rexxar, that poll blows!

Rexxar has it all, he is THE champion of the horde, he is bigger than Garrosh. Together with his uber bear buddy Misha, he's someone nobody wants to mess with lightly.

He has no enemies within the horde and no race would feel too offended if he became warchief as he wouldn't represent a particular race so politically Rexxar would be the easiest to get away with.

He got along with Jaina pretty well, so he has that Thrall thingy that he's someone Alliance can actually talk to.

He is best friends with Chen Stormstout so he could better listen to the Pandaren about how not to bring forth the Sha.

All those things and more, makes him perfect for Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    what mount was nick on in the video
    He was on that new Kirin mount which comes in 4 colours even though everybody thinks it is from blizz store when it clearly isnt,otherwise you would have to purchase it x4 which is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    He was on that new Kirin mount which comes in 4 colours even though everybody thinks it is from blizz store when it clearly isnt,otherwise you would have to purchase it x4 which is stupid.
    yeah.... or theres only one in the blizzstore and the other are buyable/earned somewhere else.

there were like 4 or 5 quilen mount colors guess how many weve gotten by now? 1. theres 4 firehwak models guess how many weve gotten?

just because blizzard made a couple extra doesnt mean its excluded from being a blizzstore mount. the fact that they posted it on facebook means its 99% likely to be blizzstore since the only time they post pictures like that is when their from ce or the blizzstore
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

After you finish the Lion's Landing part there is 2 more that is available on PTR...

Second one is Man with 1000 Faces, and Third one is Voice of the Gods, this is interesting part where you go to steal Garrosh plans :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "There is a plan for Diablo expansions, but no timeline to announce yet."
    All in due time I guess.