10+ Year Old Account

Honor Points Going to Waste

I am capping my honor every week and at this point have bought every single honor piece possible up to this point. I have also been conquest capping to max my conquest gear. Now I have 4k honor, almost all of the time, with absolutely nothing to spend it on. I have even bought all of the BoAs for future leveling toons. When will a vendor be added that sells current MoP enchanting mats, tailoring, herbs, ore, etc. in exchange for HP; rather than having the old Cata vendor?

How would we know that?

Convert to JP, use to buy mogging gear.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I believe they just forgot to put that in, They will probably do it eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Convert to JP, use to buy mogging gear.
    That's what I'm doing on my warlock, also converting to jp and buying the legacy gear to.

I think I read somewhere about a vendor being added in 5.1, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Honestly I believe they just forgot to put that in, They will probably do it eventually.
    They didn't forget. They just prefer that for the first few months of each expansion that the professions that provide these materials are the source for these materials. Allowing everyone to farm their own by doing every day activities they're doing anyway comes later.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    They didn't forget. They just perfer that for the first few months of each expansion that the professions that provide these materials are the source for these materials. Allowing everyone to farm their own by doing every day activities they're doing anyway comes later.
    Oh well that's just ridiculous, I haven't spent my honor points in a very very long time. I could use it to technically buy stuff and DE it but I'm lazy as it is and I have every single piece of legacy JP gear out there so that doesn't help.

op is a typical careless botter that leaves his bot up jumping and casting 1 spell all night.
    If you have too much honor; how about stop botting so you stop ruining other people fun in bgs?
    Last edited by ducklino; 2012-11-08 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    That's what I'm doing on my warlock, also converting to jp and buying the legacy gear to.

I think I read somewhere about a vendor being added in 5.1, but I could be wrong.
    I have already bought all of the Merciless and Vengeful gear. If I was an enchanter I would just buy and DE it, but right now BS and Engineering are the best professions for PvP so I can't do that.

Save em for 5.1 where u can upgrade honor gear ilevels to 473

You should definitely just trade it for JP then trade back for honor that way you can free up some room for more honor gains.