Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Bllizard - where is a old good WoW???

Hi there, first time I want to apologize for my english, Is really poor.

So, once time I was with my friend in one night bar, and my friend told me. "Hey dude, let's play World of warcraft, it's really good game, and we gonna play Pvp Arenas". I sad "What's arenas?". He told me "Arena is 2v2 or 3v3 player vs player game, and you must control the other player and then in a good time strike and kill the oponent". I sad "wooow, It's gona be good, It's all about control". And I started playing WoW.

Now I want to ask Bllizard staff - Where are the arenas with control? Dissapear? Double warrior who gives me instant kill is control?

You know, I'm very confused. I know the warrior is super OP, everyone know it, It's for nothing writing here how big damage warrior has. But what really confuse me is the gameplay. Isn't this game made for players? For pleasure?

Bllizard guys, this arenas, and battlegrounds aren't about skill, like on Cata or Wotkl. This PvP is about class, and one shot burst macro. When I see my friend warriors, they had 1500 mmr/arena rating on cata, and now, they has 2300...How the player who can't play this game can have rating like this?

I play DK and the difference about my spells, and spells of warrior is insane. He has triplle more offensive and deffensive spells.

The other thing. Did you ever think over adding the class role to battlegrounds? It will be balanced no? More funny, for everyone...

Now I join for fun random BG and the other faction has 4x holy paladin, 2x resto druid. Our team set up is 10 dps...Really good play this. I'm reskilled on the graveyard 20 minutes. I can't go afk because it will kick me and give me a deseter, I can't leave because I will have a deserter. So I must just watch how the others kill my team and waiting to end of the battleground time. Because they will never cap the flag.

So last verdict is. What do you want bllizard? The only good thing in Mists of pandaria is daily quest and some PvE. The other is for nothing. There are 2 classes which are good, because their damage is insane and nobody will kill him. Heh for example, I remember yesterday arena with friends, warrior charged me and I've had my purgatory talent in 3 sec.(I have 7k resil,7,5k pvp power) This is really arena about control, and for good game pleasure? Or is some kind of super bllizard updated arena for mists of pandaria, when 2 classes will kill everything and the others will just look, and doing their dailies?

The most funny is fact, the Bllizard knows it everything, but they do nothing. It's just like politicians, statemans and bankers. They also knows the problems of the world, and doing nothing.

Have a Nice day.

Deleted
    If you chose WoW specifically for a fair and competitive pvp experience, I have bad news for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    If you chose WoW specifically for a fair and competitive pvp experience, I have bad news for you.
    Dude I play it for years. I'm speaking about global game experience and a little balanced game. Now the PvP is like football match Barcelona vs My family. No chance.

Deleted
    Sounds like PVP is a lot of fun these days? Loved the football-reference though <3

Welcome to season one of an expansion.

Deleted
    PVP has always had classes and combinations that could kill anything, my guess would be you were happy back when the classes you and your friend played were one of the stronger ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahaa! Laughed so hard. Well, I'm a bit tired which may enhance it all.

But balanced PvP? Nah, has never been balanced and never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Welcome to your first expension to an MMO, ever. While there were issues, it was a smooth launch, more or less.

If this WASN'T your first expansion to an MMO, please wait patiently while I look for nice and sturdy palm tree to ram your face against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny that you're complaining about lack of CC. I've seen people die during CC chains on me that lasted for longer than 10 seconds.

Arena feels silly to me, I don't like it, and it will never be balanced anyway. You can only balance something when everyone can do the same things. And that's boring. And if you want competitive BGs, do rBGs. Those are structured with throught-through dps setups and enough healers.

Also: You'll reach Blizzard more easily, and might even get a blue reply to your post, if you post this on the official forums.

Deleted
    The blizzard is doing nothing!

Deleted
    balanced PVP is when two trustworthy politicians start throwing truths at each other.

Deleted
    your idea of wow is dead, you're a dinosaur

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelwyne View Post
    Dude I play it for years. I'm speaking about global game experience and a little balanced game. Now the PvP is like football match Barcelona vs My family. No chance.
    Loved the comparison, one of the funnies I've heard in a long time!

10+ Year Old Account
    When i first come to WoW, my control did cause me problems. In Soviet Russia i was strong player, my control i know is the best in all of Petropavlovsk. My brother, Mikhail, he say to me, "Chonarski you go to WoW, they make you rich like high warlord, take many woman as lover, kill many bear". My brother, he is very wise, is greatest toymaker in all of Russia.

So next day i wake up, sell my house, say goodbye to wife and children, and go to WoW to become pro. Then in WoW, I go to guild recruitment and they say to me "Chonarski, you are not for the job here, you are not the skills we need, your control is poor like child". I take that man and smash his table, i say "someday i will be greatest man in all of server, your children will wish me their father!".

That day my anger is best of me. It is then i know i must learn better control, so i buy book "control crowd in PVP it is for Dummies" by Mr.Woods. Now i am perfect control crowd! I write letter to Mikhail, he write back "Chonarski, your control is like a god, you will be pro soon! all of Petropavlovsk is proud for you! good luck brother! please send letter when you are gladiator or maybe even high warlord! Hahaha! also, your wife is killed by bear". So i say thanks to Mr.Woods for his book! When i am high warlord your family will be spared! Hahahaha! (is joke).
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    When i first come to WoW, my control did cause me problems. In Soviet Russia i was strong player, my control i know is the best in all of Petropavlovsk. My brother, Mikhail, he say to me, "Chonarski you go to WoW, they make you rich like high warlord, take many woman as lover, kill many bear". My brother, he is very wise, is greatest toymaker in all of Russia.

So next day i wake up, sell my house, say goodbye to wife and children, and go to WoW to become pro. Then in WoW, I go to guild recruitment and they say to me "Chonarski, you are not for the job here, you are not the skills we need, your control is poor like child". I take that man and smash his table, i say "someday i will be greatest man in all of server, your children will wish me their father!".

That day my anger is best of me. It is then i know i must learn better control, so i buy book "control crowd in PVP it is for Dummies" by Mr.Woods. Now i am perfect control crowd! I write letter to Mikhail, he write back "Chonarski, your control is like a god, you will be pro soon! all of Petropavlovsk is proud for you! good luck brother! please send letter when you are gladiator or maybe even high warlord! Hahaha! also, your wife is killed by bear". So i say thanks to Mr.Woods for his book! When i am high warlord your family will be spared! Hahahaha! (is joke).
    +1 made me smile...do another

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the days of "good old WoW" a rogue could kill anyone with just two grey [sharp letter openers] and not get hit once. He could also kill anyone under the water by just holding them down there with sap indefinetly.

Deleted
    I could cry to see compares to good old WoW....so you want....easy playable classes with 3 buttons and a heavenly unbalanced pvp, but beside that....nothing fits...

10+ Year Old Account

This made me lol to tears! I just had to read that with a Russian accent. Kill many bear, comrade!

Absolutely fantastic. One of the best things I have read for a while.

As for OP, hey Celtic beat Barcelona last night so just keep trying harder.

This made my day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelwyne View Post
    One patch X beats Y, the other patch Y beats X, that's how it's always been.