15+ Year Old Account
    New champ/skin sale info is up.

Champs: Zyra (487 RP), Lee Sin (487 RP), Rammus (345 RP)
    Skins: Mafia Graves (487 RP), Commando Xin Zhao (260 RP), Overlord Malzahar (487 RP)

Yay I can finally try Zyra support!

Gotta love those games where you are 40 kills down and still win. Never surrender!

15+ Year Old Account
    Another update: Blade of the Ruined King and Wicked Hatchet are coming to SR for s3.

They've been pumping out a lot of info tonight it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    New champ/skin sale info is up.

Champs: Zyra (487 RP), Lee Sin (487 RP), Rammus (345 RP)
    Skins: Mafia Graves (487 RP), Commando Xin Zhao (260 RP), Overlord Malzahar (487 RP)

Yay I can finally try Zyra support!
    Yeah me too...
    and someone was asking for mafia graves somewhere in the forum 2 days ago, should be happy now

Changing topic, can someone tell me exactly how mych xp do u get if u kill a minion and how much if u are only in that zone?
    I presume is different but maybe I'm just a huge nab

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Yeah me too...
    and someone was asking for mafia graves somewhere in the forum 2 days ago, should be happy now

Changing topic, can someone tell me exactly how mych xp do u get if u kill a minion and how much if u are only in that zone?
    I presume is different but maybe I'm just a huge nab
    I think its 38 for being in the area and 63 for killing it. Could be wrong.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't different exp for killing minions or not.
    That's why everyone levels up exactly.
    If supports + ADC both stood in lane on enemy sides, in radius, then they would level up at the same time.
    Can't have it complex.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I guess the 63 is from the fat cannon minions, then?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nce_(champion)

Killing minions in League of Legends grants an amount of experience upon their death. The experienced gained by the champion is determined by the type of minion as well as the current length of the game. Experience from minion deaths is split between all champions within 1200 range.
    I really didn't know the formula for an enemy champion kill oO

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I played against a full Armor page Poppy, with 0/21/9 yesterday as Jayce. I was not amused. Try to poke her down in lane, she took like, 4 damage. Fuck you Poppy, on behalf of everyone who isn't Olaf.
    Amen, man. Amen.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

So I hate to be "that guy" for asking this, but is anyone else sick of people being too serious in blind pick games?

I mean, of course, you should try to win, obviously. But these days, it almost feels like a chore to do blind pick games, because people are too focused on following "the meta".

Heck, I feel I even have to fall into it myself simply to compete with the other team.

I mean, obviously everyone wants to win, but sometimes those wins just feel empty.

(Also kind of why I'm a lot more into Dota 2 these days, since there, you're not forced into a meta and there's no "that guy has to go that lane".)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    So I hate to be "that guy" for asking this, but is anyone else sick of people being too serious in blind pick games?

I mean, of course, you should try to win, obviously. But these days, it almost feels like a chore to do blind pick games, because people are too focused on following "the meta".

Heck, I feel I even have to fall into it myself simply to compete with the other team.

I mean, obviously everyone wants to win, but sometimes those wins just feel empty.

(Also kind of why I'm a lot more into Dota 2 these days, since there, you're not forced into a meta and there's no "that guy has to go that lane".)
    Last night was playing in premade blind pick with other 2 friends and I really wanted to try KATA bot, and my support friend picked anivia.
    Ofc we have been flamed from the beginning and after 3 minutes I wrote to one of the guy "Mate if u really want the META go drafted or ranked please, bye bye." and ignored him...but that is cause I was really upset for being playing with 200ms...

IMHO blind is the place where u can test something odd, bot are not an option.

Last night was playing in premade blind pick with other 2 friends and I really wanted to try KATA bot, and my support friend picked anivia.
    Ofc we have been flamed from the beginning and after 3 minutes I wrote to one of the guy "Mate if u really want the META go drafted or ranked please, bye bye." and ignored him...but that is cause I was really upset for being playing with 200ms...

IMHO blind is the place where u can test something odd, bot are not an option.
    Yeah, I agree(even though at my current summoner level, I do take normals kinda seriously because I need them to get to 30). I've done interesting stuff like Shaco, Mundo, Gragas and Heimerdinger support(most of those are supporting by killing shit).
    Attackspeed Malphite is interesting as well(and a friend of mine did Swiftness boots+PD stacking Hecarim jungler that game. We were stomping all over them anyway)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    My friend is really good with support shaco, he can be really useful but u must be good, insane dmg at beginning in lane...
    Watched a 2500 elo match with support gragas and ez mid, I guess support Gragas is the new Lux/Zyra, dont know why tho...

My friend is really good with support shaco, he can be really useful but u must be good, insane dmg at beginning in lane...
    Watched a 2500 elo match with support gragas and ez mid, I guess support Gragas is the new Lux/Zyra, dont know why tho...
    Because of his ult, duh :P Or maybe because you can zone quite well with his barrels.(Unless you play against danes, they just drink the beer in the barrel before it explodes, or at least they try to)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Because of his ult, duh :P Or maybe because you can zone quite well with his barrels.
    Yes probably his ultimate, is like a powerfull version (as u can target that where u want and push ppl close or far) of the Janna's one with no healing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Gotta love those games where you are 40 kills down and still win. Never surrender!
    i played like 3 games like this earlier tonight, the last one i just got out of we were down by quite a few kills, around 15 or so and down two towers. played akali mid and won my lane and was the only one who managed to keep my towers while destroying the enemies. our adc was pretty bad, no communication would wander out of her lane while there were people in it, had a bad cs score, just not a very good player, but we had a good support zyra and between me and her we managed to get a good engage on a team fight and won it. thankfully my lane was pushed so we duo'ed the last two turrets and nexus before they respawned.

their adc was fairly good, but he was a huge prick. calling his team downies in the post game chat

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went vs AI recently with a friend at work because things were going slow, and to make it a bit more entertaining we went things like AS Orianna and AS Annie.
    Thing is, this Soraka goes all raging and insists we are trolling to ruin their game, but of course things go well... Other then that he tries as hard as he can to troll us and killstealed every freaking thing he could.

In the end of the game, him and a Maokai or something says they are going to report us...?
    Like really. What for? For having fun? We did not make the team lose, not even a tiny bit. Only thing that was silly was that I couldnt do damage on a Malphite with 430 armor...

I just figure that vs AI and custom games are just for screwing around pretty much... But why go all mad like that for no reason?
    It's not like we came there to fuck up for them. We just wanted to have fun, which we did, but not on others cost.

Fuck those people really. Just ignore them, and move on.

vs AI is for trying out builds, having fun, and bads that at the end of their games screenshot the scoreboard, and black out the part where it says it was VS AI.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i've been playing some draft pick recently to try and get used to playing different roles and stuff.
    3 games today i've had to quit at the lobby...
    Game one: someone calls mid, selects orianna, 1 minute later " MIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMID I play soraka mid, locks in soraka ignite,"
    Game two: First pick locks lee sin jungle, second pick someone locks in sejuani jungle, third pick locks in rengar jungle" i dodge
    Game three: Same as game 2, just why do these people exist

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

In Blind Pick I tend to not give a shit anymore. You should look at the current meta as a WoW instance group composition. 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 3 DPS.

These things eventually fall into place with every competitive game.

I wholly agree to conforming to the meta, unless I'm with friends and they want to do something different.