Poll: Will you watch the fights?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Will probably watch some streams, cba to be there

I can't wait to boo the people that got invites before me!

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Let us bet gold on the fights and i will be there.
    What's stopping you?

I'll watch fights that I have trouble with to see if other people come up with new strategies for me to try out. I'll also be there to throw fruit at my friends in the hopes that they end up dying to it ^_^
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

I'd rather pour sand in my ass.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably not going to see anything quite as impressive as what mionelol has already done but time will tell.

cant say id be interested in it at all if i was currently playing

I just realized something else: In the first few weeks there will only be handful of people on each server who can even enter the brawls, meaning there will barely even be anything to watch at all. Considering the likelyhood of spectators only being interested in those first few weeks being the only time most people would be even remotely interested in watching, there won't even be anything to watch...

It will get deserted by spectators even faster than I first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You know there is like 10 invites each 2 days. So at beginning it will hardly be any queue.
    The invites work like a pyramid scheme. The amount of people participating will grow exponentially via passed down invites on top of all the new invites appearing on the black market. Given a couple of months it could be jammed solid, with nobody even bothering to watch.

The point of this thread was to guage how many people would actually bother spectating and whether it was worth it to keep the Brawls non-instanced. Ultimately I don't believe so.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-11-09 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I'd rather pour sand in my ass.
    This comment with your avatar makes this.

Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    What's stopping you?

I'll watch fights that I have trouble with to see if other people come up with new strategies for me to try out. I'll also be there to throw fruit at my friends in the hopes that they end up dying to it ^_^

Trust.
    People wont trust you with their gold so if blizzards adds a horse track like betting system to the fights it would be golden.

Until people start losing on purpose in order to ninja bets.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You know there is like 10 invites each 2 days. So at beginning it will hardly be any queue.
    That's on PTR, maybe there will be less on live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    um, no. Why bother? WoW really is not a spectator sport.

I may find it fun to take part, but no way am I watching others play....thats not content thats just stupid.

Deleted
    Yes i will be watching when waiting for my turn in the pit. That way i can learn the fights and other peoples approach to each boss. If i could just read trade chat at the same time everything would be perfect.

Where is "I'll watch whenever I want to watch" and "I will watch the server high profile fights" options? I don't think this is something you sit inside and watch until you burn yourself out.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

most likely not...there's a lot of other things I would rather do

10+ Year Old Account
    No, rather be part of it myself.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a reasonably entertaining place to hang out and AFK to be honest. Better than the inns at any rate. So if I'm in town, sure.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I will 100% go to throw the spectator crap at people fighting if you can do it without paying for the invite. I fully intend to harass the people who pay 200k gold to get in or whatever the max cap on BMAH is.

I figure if you want to fight, you queue up and watch others fight while waiting. If they let anyone just walk up and watch, it quickly loses that 'Fight Club' feeling.

I will not go near it for a month or two and then buy a stack of stuff to throw at the poor person that waited two hours for his chance to fight then never return.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt I'll watch. I rapidly lost interest in this content when I saw how it was going to pan out. Invite system via gold. Feels mob style and I just can't get into that.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, im blown away at how many people chose the last option. It goes to show you how many people really didn't care about this feature in the first place, and therefore it is good that they are making barriers to entry so not every mouth-breathing player could ruin the experience for everyone.

Here I come Brawlers Guild!

I will go there just to trash talk and have a armful of rotten fruit at my disposal

so all those who cant get a invite show your love to the rich bastards fighting and shower them with rotten 'love'