Which is better in this situation? (pve, tg vs smf question)

Right now I have a 1h 476 MH and a 1h 463 OH and also a 476 2h and a 463 2h. I know in this situation SMF is better, but if I got an upgrade 2h before I got a new 1h, would dual 476 two handers better than a pair of 476/463 1hs?

TG and SMF are so incredibly close that you should just go with whatever will give you the best weapons, or if you have the same quality weapons for both TG and SMF just go with whatever you find more enjoyable to play (I, for one, enjoy the smoother rage generation of SMF so I stick with that).

Quote Originally Posted by Cubert View Post
    TG and SMF are so incredibly close that you should just go with whatever will give you the best weapons, or if you have the same quality weapons for both TG and SMF just go with whatever you find more enjoyable to play (I, for one, enjoy the smoother rage generation of SMF so I stick with that).
    Same. I love SMF, the only cool thing people love about TG is "hurr durr yay i get to swing two big swords". Yeah, but heroic strike becomes weaksauce and rage gen goes down the tubes.

Deleted
    Ive got a normal Starshatter and the LFR version. Im staying with TG atm (sitting at 26.42% crit unbuffed) mainly cuz im lacking 1H weapons.
    I will go to 1H when i get the 1H weaps from elegon but since we pass them to our tanks ill be waiting for them. Atm my 2H combo is better as 1H blues. So kinda forced to go 2H as arms isnt my cup of tea.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are very close so I'd go with whichever you get first. What's fun about TG for me is doing heroics/trash where your whirlwinds and raging blows lead to massive dps :P. I have 2 lfr 1H's and just 1 2h though so I'm SMF atm.

Last time I simmed TG and SMF there were 6k dps apart, which is too large to be considered too close. I like TG better, but unless I want to take a lot of shit from my raid members I'll be staying SMF for now till blizzard can make it so close it don't matter. Unless I get better 2H that make it a dps increase.