Getting farmed by kfc

As rogue/spriest/rdruid

Im the spriest

yes I know what shatterplay is.

do you have any suggestions.

Deleted
    Hunters/Warriors are a little extreme with burst only thing i can reccomend is saving serious defensives for that burst or keep them controlled better or you`ll have to quickly do your bursts first

Who are you guys focusing and what CC chains are you using? Which of you is dying and how quickly into the fight?

pounce clone on paladin
    sap war
    open on hunter
    after that though we lose pressure during reck/zoo
    I life swap whoevers needed
    we still die

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 05:09 AM ----------

im also healing

Quote Originally Posted by Areox View Post
    pounce clone on paladin
    sap war
    open on hunter
    after that though we lose pressure during reck/zoo
    I life swap whoevers needed
    we still die

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 05:09 AM ----------

im also healing
    pounce clone on paladin -- correct
    sap war -- what?
    open on hunter -- no. sap the hunter.
    after that though we lose pressure during reck/zoo -- open on warrior hard to push him defensive, AoE CC zoo
    I life swap whoevers needed -- yeah.
    we still die -- you won't.

im also healing -- you shouldn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    pounce clone on paladin -- correct
    sap war -- what?
    open on hunter -- no. sap the hunter.
    after that though we lose pressure during reck/zoo -- open on warrior hard to push him defensive, AoE CC zoo
    I life swap whoevers needed -- yeah.
    we still die -- you won't.

im also healing -- you shouldn't.
    @Mithgroth
    Sapping the warrior isn't the worst choice - we frequently sap warriors to bait out their berserkers rage so that I can land fears on them once it ends. You can't really sap camo'd hunters - apart from the fact that your in a stealth war against a class that has Far better stealth detect than rogues, getting up on them is a good way to get yourself knocked out of stealth: it's not reliable - the warrior is at least consistent. If you can get it though, sure - saps on the hunter is good.

@OP
    Apart from the obvious advice (wait till 5.1), try Void Tendrils and Psy Scream for responding to Stampede. Sitting on the warrior isn't a great option - it can be good at the start of the game - but you should try to kill the hunter when possible and CC the warrior. You can't outheal stampede or warrior damage, so focus on CC, positioning and trying to get a kill of your own - if it comes down to your healing you have already lost (this will be especcially true in 5.1 when our heals are 30-50% less effective) unless you have lost their attention and can bomb fheals to top yourself off behind a pillar temporarily and without knockback before returning to the fight (but this is rare, especcially against a KFC that already has you low).

Realistically though, you shouldn't expect to beat KFC until at the very least 5.1 - then you might have a shot. Obviously if one of them DCs maybe, but seriously - rogue/spriest/x isn't on their level yet - I'm playing rogue/spriest/mistweaver - and its pretty rare to eek out KFC victories unless they really mess up Example: warrior runs straight across the arena, follows me around a pillar and dies in a smoke bomb before his healer gets out of our healers CC - we did that twice last week to the same team >.>
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

With my warlock, i get farmed by anything, the only team i can think that won't kill my in a global is probably triple healer team.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

Deleted
    Bring a tank and hope the warrior falls for it. Then act as if the warrior is a raid boss, because he sure as hell does enough damage to be one.

Deleted
    Open Paladin, Kill Paladin.