Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The armory 4 years ago

This is the armory 4 years ago. BC, I believe. Check out that massive health pool...that's a tank's HP, baby!

Anybody got any older pics?
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Deleted
    I like the old armory! very simple though the new armory is nice too

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I like the old armory! very simple though the new armory is nice too
    Certainly easier on the processor!
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt there will be any older pics, wasn't the armory just introduced sometime after BC release?

I also remember my hunter having over 10k HP (wasn't that even necessary to kill Matgheridon? Everyone needed over 10k HP to survive the huge damage at... 50%?). But yeah, so "low" stats. xD

he is even stamina buffed if you look at the right haha, so even less hp

I miss the only armory where you could make your own pose to log out in. I rememder i was a female human with daggers sticking into my ass during icc

I really miss the old armory's (the one in Wrath, not the old one in the picture) little feature that allowed players to change their characters' poses.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    nice times ^^

Not from the armory, but one of my old screenshots from around Naxx 40 time:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Not from the armory, but one of my old screenshots from around Naxx 40 time:

'now on AH [Pads of the Venom Spider].. starting bid.. 20G!!!'

Never played Vanilla myself, but damn does that look weird by today's standards.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    he is even stamina buffed if you look at the right haha, so even less hp
    That trinket is the commendation of kaelthas from heroic magisters terrace too. http://www.wowhead.com/item=34473/co...on-of-kaelthas

Couldn't find where I left the disk with the april fools where every character went Tuskarr.

I miss the arena game tracking. You could see how much rating a team had won/lost to which team and the stats (damage done etc.) for those games as well. Now that was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post

I also remember my hunter having over 10k HP (wasn't that even necessary to kill Matgheridon? Everyone needed over 10k HP to survive the huge damage at... 50%?). But yeah, so "low" stats. xD
    It ticked for about 2.5k a second so unless your group could click thier cubes within 3 seconds of the channel starting, so having over 10k bought your raid a bonus second of error time

It was Warlord Naj'entus where you *had* to have over 9k because when you popped his shield it blew for 9k dmg on the raid Good times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I really miss the old armory's (the one in Wrath, not the old one in the picture) little feature that allowed players to change their characters' poses.
    That was nice indeed! You could make some silly poses with emotes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It ticked for about 2.5k a second so unless your group could click thier cubes within 3 seconds of the channel starting, so having over 10k bought your raid a bonus second of error time
    Na, I didn't mean the cubes. Okay, it weren't 10k HP, but over 7k/8k to just survive was necessary:

At 30% Magtheridon shatters the walls of his lair, causing the roof to crash down. This deals 5250-6750 physical damage plus a 2 sec stun to every raid member.

I sure hope blizzard tunes down the numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember on my realm this one tank was raid buffed at 25k hp in BC and I would be starring at how insane that HP was O.O ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the old upgrade feature at the armory. The new system with getting directed to Wowhead is rather inconvenient.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I miss the only armory where you could make your own pose to log out in.
    Oh yeah, I really miss that feature.