Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    My friend is starting to lean towards the top lane. What champions are great top lane?
    Other than already mentioned, Yorick is a great pick. Not all that strong, but just can't counter him, a safe win-pick(or at least non-loss) vs pretty much anything you meet. Max E, W>E the enemy whenever they go in for a cs, laugh as they are forced out of lane.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Renekton, wukong, jax, irelia, darius, garen, Vladimir (more of a anti top since he can just bully most tops out of lane) and Rumble (he's incredibly strong and really underplayed), Akali. These are all the tops I play and I find them to all be incredibly strong in their own ways.

As a starter to top? probably Garen. Post re-make you can't go wrong with him, he is incredibly tanky, damage scales much better in to late game as well as having a very VERY strong early game and his ulti is pretty much a garenteed kill if you catch people at low health. Also decent at escaping / chasing thanks to his Q
    He isn't starting top. He has been playing top for a while as Sion, then Fiora. Just looking for more options. I should have worded my post differently. He used to play bot and top, now he just wants to focus on top.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I'm looking for a solo-mid AP champion, I've just got back into the game from a few months break (never was a high level or any good at it tbf), I'm level 12 and I used to only play master yi, but lately I've been taking a warming to annie and absolutely love her, sadly it seems with her short range and lack of mobility as I get higher levels she isn't going to be as good as is she is now so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me an ap solo-mid champion to put my time into learning that will last a long while, thanks !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I'm looking for a solo-mid AP champion, I've just got back into the game from a few months break (never was a high level or any good at it tbf), I'm level 12 and I used to only play master yi, but lately I've been taking a warming to annie and absolutely love her, sadly it seems with her short range and lack of mobility as I get higher levels she isn't going to be as good as is she is now so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me an ap solo-mid champion to put my time into learning that will last a long while, thanks !
    Ahri. High mobility, high burst, relies on skillshots so will teach you to hit them and is among the best AP carries currently played.

Ok, i'm in doubt wich champ to buy(duh?!)

I want something like ahri an AP carry with good burst.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post

I suppose Lux would fit that role. I would also like to recommend Orianna.

10+ Year Old Account

Cassiopeia, Brand, and Veigar are all good burst mages. None will match Ahri's mobility, but Cass has the most and is the safest pick out of those three.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-11-11 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    Nothing you said contradict what I said...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted

Le blanc?
    Veigar?

10+ Year Old Account
    the cheapest ones...

10+ Year Old Account
    Veigar has insane burst, but sadly he works good only against other APs
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Just have hit level 30 finally ! And would love to know what champs i should buy for jungle and solo tops mostly. For those roles i love Darius and Renekton already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riven, Jax, Cho'gath and Olaf would probably be my first picks.

Deleted
    Finally gonna buy Gragas today on sale, and probably ZED when is out.
    The spotlight is out now http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2DFtlNGzMIA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elff View Post
    Just have hit level 30 finally ! And would love to know what champs i should buy for jungle and solo tops mostly. For those roles i love Darius and Renekton already.
    Considering both of those are lane-bullies or early-game stars, I'd go for Riven/Olaf, since they both do amazingly well in lane if played well.
    Riven is more like Renekton and Olaf is like Darius (Both have true damage)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I really only play Pantheon top as well as Caitlyn and would like to branch out fro those two roles, preferably with a mid champ, is there a mage that has some serious burst in one go like what Pantheon can do while also having either some sort of escape mechanic? Like pounce and run on my Pantheon.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    So, I really only play Pantheon top as well as Caitlyn and would like to branch out fro those two roles, preferably with a mid champ, is there a mage that has some serious burst in one go like what Pantheon can do while also having either some sort of escape mechanic? Like pounce and run on my Pantheon.
    I think katarina would work well for what you want. She can get in, do a ton of damage and get out. Or if you get a favorable reset, you can keep going and just mop their team up. Le blanc would also work, but her whole kit is designed around destroying one target than not really doing a whole lot. You could also consider Kassadin. I don't play him at all, so I don't really know what to suggest about him, but he can get in easily, do a lot of damage, and then riftwalk away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fizz.

Deleted
    Add Ahri to those. Her full combo in early lane takes off most of enemy HP, in mid-late game teamfights she can instagib the enemy carry if left alone. The ulti provides her with mobility that outshines most other mids as well.

Deleted
    which tank champion off hecarim, rammus ,nautilus or maokai should i buy? also should i buy fizz or nocturne for a assaion champion?