Wants to solo Sindragosa WHILE getting frost infused?

I have a question. Is it possible to solo Sindragosa on normal mode as a protection paladin and get frost infused at same time? Something I'd like to try sometime. Pugs I join tend to dps very high to the point i only get to 3 stacks before shes dead, and i don't making raid groups.

I am 460 i level prot paladin.

Sure you can, she'll be targeting you with every breath, after that its down to you to down her before enrage, which shouldnt be too hard.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Sure you can, she'll be targeting you with every breath, after that its down to you to down her before enrage, which shouldnt be too hard.
    hmm true.
    does the finishing blow have to be with the 264 axe? or it can be with any wep

I'm not sure but I *think* unequipping the axe during the fight removes the quest buff.

Deleted
    you need shadows edge equipped untill you get the 4th breath then i think you can equip your normal weapon

I'm not sure, you can test it though.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Yes you can unequip the weapon once you get it infused.